Which Korean song do you know how to dance?
To Me from Rainbow and right now I'm learning I am the best from 2NE1.
I'm learning a few right now, but the only dance I've completely memorized is After School's "Ah!".
None ): - I can't dance T^T
I don't really like to dance so I didn't even try to learn a choreography from a korean song.
WINDSONG wrote: None ):
- I can't dance T^T

Same here...lol
The Dream High dance- except badly, because I can't actually dance. :P
I'm trying to learn dancing NEVERLAND by U-KISS but it's very hard
I'd love to learn the Lovey Dovey dance by T-ara but I can't even get the shuffle right :/
Well, I wouldn't say I know how to do the moves, but I do my own jig to PSY's Gangnam Style when I'm working out at the gym.
I can't dance xD But I can kinda 'copy some dance part from the MV' when I go to karaoke with my friends xD
Does oppa gagnam style count,lol....
When I have time I learn Kpop dances Sistar Alone Sistar so cool 4minute is it poppin 4Minute what's your name Secret Yoohoo -This is so easy O_O Miss A touch Kara Mister 2NE1 I'm the best 2NE1 Falling in love. I can almost do Sistar give it to me Going to learn SNSD I got a boy Forget me trying to dance boy Kpop groups dance moves O_O The only boy kpop group dance I can actually can do is SHINee Reply, SHINee Hello. (easy ones like this) I want to learn how to do the Tree for Exo's wolf, but aint no body got time for that O_O I definitely don't
Actually; I'd love to learn some dance steps but I can't ( fail) :p XD