Lee Joon, Thunder, SeungHo, G.O., Mir

MBLAQ (Korean: 엠블랙, Japanese: エムブラック; an acronym for Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality) is a South Korean quintet boy band created by Korean entertainer Rain under J.Tune Camp. The group consists of Seung Ho (leader, lead vocalist), G.O (main vocalist), Joon (vocalist, main dancer, visual), Cheondoong/Thunder (vocalist, rapper, lead dancer, visual), and Mir ( main rapper). Joon and Cheondoong/Thunder shares the visual in MBLAQ. The group debuted on October 9, 2009, at Rain's Legend of Rainism concert.

On October 14, 2009, the group released their debut single album, "Just BLAQ", which topped various online and off-line music charts in South Korea. The group then released their first extended play (EP) album Y on May 19, 2010, and on January 10, 2011, MBLAQ released their first studio album, BLAQ Style.

Members
[LIST]
[*]Yang Seungho (October 16, 1987)- He is the Leader, Lead Vocalist, and Lead Dancer.
[*]Jung Byunghee (G.O, November 6, 1987)- He is the Main Vocalist
[*]Lee Changsun (Lee Joon, February 7, 1988)- He is the Vocalist, Main Dancer, and the Visual of the group.
[*]Park Sanghyun[ (Thunder/Cheondung, October 7, 1990)- He is a Vocalist, the Lead Rapper and Dancer, and Visual of the group.
[*] Bang Cheolyong (Mir, March 10, 1991)- The maknae and main rapper of the group.
[/LIST]

Discography

Korean Discography

Studio albums[LIST]
[*]BLAQ Style (2011)[/LIST]

Extended plays[LIST]
[*]Y (2010)
[*]Mona Lisa (2011)
[/LIST]

Single albums
[LIST]
[*]Just BLAQ (2009)
[/LIST]
Digital Singles
[LIST]
[*]White Forever (2011)
[/LIST]

Japanese Discography

Single albums
[LIST]
[*]Your Luv (2011)
[*]Baby U! (2011)
[/LIST]

DVDs
[LIST]
[*]Mona Lisa Style (2011)
[/LIST]
LEE JOON! Haha I love this group. They are all so cute and funny. My favorite songs by them are Oh Yeah, Y, and Stay.

I love Lee Joon too!!! <3 <3 :D

Although, I saw an episode of Dream Team 2 the other day. SeungHo and Thunder were in it (Sadly, LJ wasn't in it), but SeungHo was looking goood...lol
BTW Random factoid. Thunder is Sandara Park of 2NE1's brother. They have very similar features if you really look at them.
I'm watching Oh My School right now and I'm falling in love with Lee Joon.

Anyone else think that Lee Joon looks a bit like Hong Ki?
christypop wrote: I'm watching Oh My School right now and I'm falling in love with Lee Joon.

Anyone else think that Lee Joon looks a bit like Hong Ki?

That's how I feel in love with him. That and Star Golden Bell (I loved this show).

I've never considered that Christy. Now, I will have to look at HK and him side by side. But I know Mir has been considered to be a Hong Ki look alike.
Well All of the members of MBLAQ are compared with Rain a lot. People think they either resemble him in appearance, aspect of personality, or both lol. I definitely see a resemblance between Lee Joon and Rain, which is why he was perfect for the playing a younger version of Rain's character in Ninja Assassin.
This has been bothering me for a while now but What does being the of visual the group entail?
christypop wrote: This has been bothering me for a while now but What does being the of visual the group entail?

I'm wondering the same thing..I was thinking it might be like the best looking ones, but I think G.O. and Seung Ho are also pretty..lol
2011 SBS Gayo DaeJun

Dance Battle

Intro and Mona Lisa performance

2011 KSB Gayo..

2011 MBC Gayo Daejun

I just watched their performance in the full episode and it was really not MBLAQ's night ( Or U-Kiss,I think they (MBC) started when they weren't ready yet.)

1. The female dancers clasp came loose/broke. I sure hope she didn't flash anyone. I really don't want a repeat of what netizens said about SISTAR's performance yesterday.

2. Then when their Mona Lisa stage began, the sound was awful. You could see their faces wondering WTH was going on. Their mics (some of them) were faulty.

I think they were awesome anyways considering what they had to work with.

LisNoir wrote: 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun
I just watched their performance in the full episode and it was really not MBLAQ's night ( Or U-Kiss,I think they (MBC) started when they weren't ready yet.)

2. Then when their Mona Lisa stage began, the sound was awful. You could see their faces wondering WTH was going on. Their mics (some of them) were faulty.

I think they were awesome anyways considering what they had to work with.

I feel bad for them. It looks as if idols had a lot of problems with SBS and MBC.
christypop wrote: I feel bad for them. It looks as if idols had a lot of problems with SBS and MBC.

I felt bad for them too. MBC's Gayo DaeJun is the biggest of the three and you can see all groups tried to add something or other for their performances and it sucks this happened.

PinkDiamond wrote: That's because Rain trained them well. Have you seen any of the clips where they always joke about him being hard on them! I'll post one if I can find it.

Yep, he did a good job. Have you seen the happy together where Lee Joon and Rain are and he keeps mentioning everything Rain did to them? That was hilarious.

You could see they looked more disappointed than mad since they worked so hard and this happened. I liked that the fans despite seeing what was happening were still enjoying the performance. I hope that showed them fans know it was not their fault, stuff happens.