a date in newyork was just confirmed. i'd love to go but Gigi (my daughter) hates loud noises and would never forgive me if i went without her.
BIGBANG Confirmed LOS ANGELES and NEW YORK Click. I'm so freaking happy right now i really hope i can go :D *fingers crossed*. i can go to bed extremely happy now :D.
OOOOOO I got to plan a trip now :)
mangagirl wrote: OOOOOO I got to plan a trip now :)

DOH I hope they give actual dates soon so I can plan this out with my friend.
styrofoam wrote:
@phoenixtearz9: Thank you! I actually really like all of those songs. Be careful, you might end up turning me into a VIP, lmao.

Out of the three my favorite is Cafe.. 2 of these songs were from their release last year, before the drama happened... My favorite looks wise is TOP, but voice wise its Daesung, but he also runs 2nd in the looks for me too...
Loving this...Big Bang will be here in October O_O...I need to start saving. My girls want to watch too! Eottoke. *biting nails*

Big Bang′s T.O.P Confirmed as Spy in ′The Alumni′
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

It’s been confirmed that Big Bang’s T.O.P will be making his comeback on the silver screen with the upcoming movie, The Alumni .

On June 7, a representative for The Alumni stated, “T.O.P’s appearance in this movie has been confirmed, and contracts were signed a few days earlier.”

The movie is planned to start filming sometime in July and will spend about three months shooting. The first script reading already took place.

In related news, actor Jo Sung Ha was also cast in the same movie, making fans anticipate the talented actor and singer’s collaboration in this movie.

The Alumni will be directed by Park Shin Woo, and is about a boy whose espionage father gets wrongly accused of a crime. In order to save his little sister, the boy becomes a spy himself.

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min, Kim Byung Kwan
source: Enewsworld
^ I'm so happy to see Tabi doing some more acting~ and to see that he'll be participating in what seems to be a project with a solid plot is even more better!
yea, but it's top so it could be ANYTHING and we'd watch it.
So I've been wanting to plan a trip to New York for a while now....this just might be the push I needed to get it scheduled.
For all we know the plot may be craptastic but we'll still watch it anyways. lol

I forgot to post these:

these are from baidu (ohmilawdie please forgive me. I just wanted to share GD and TOP love)

Still looking for Daesung's, Taeyang's and Seungri's...
reasons why I love these five boys...
wasnt top suppose to do a drama too?
nekoblah wrote: wasnt top suppose to do a drama too?

He is and he's playing a killer again...

I really want to get that photo collection :(