dapinaymrs wrote:

Oh lawd! I love this pic so much.
♪It's sharing tiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmme!♫
Sleepninja wrote: Oh lawd! I love this pic so much.
♪It's sharing tiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmme!♫

Sharing is a wonderful thing :)
nekoblah wrote: wasnt top suppose to do a drama too?

He was RUMORED to be in Korean version of Absolute Boyfriend and in a drama Celebrity.
Nothing official has been revealed.

mangagirl wrote: He is and he's playing a killer again...

If you're speaking about The Alumni then it's a movie.
I don't know if anybody else has posted this. I just backtracked some of Daesung's solos over the years and found two cute trots. ^_^

Look at me, Gwisun!

and the funny

A Big Hit!

Big Bang’s Alive Tour Confirms New York Date and Venue
Big Bang yesterday confirmed the first stop in North America for their highly anticipated world tour ‘Alive Tour 2012.’
June 14, 2012 9:53 AM EDT |

Big Bang yesterday confirmed the first stop in North America for their highly anticipated world tour ‘Alive Tour 2012.’

After announcing the first stop yesterday in Los Angeles to take place at the Honda Center on November 3, the second stop originally announced to be New York on June 7 has now been confirmed to be held in New Jersey on November 9 at the Prudential Center.

The group’s first world tour has garnered a lot of attention as the groups popularity began to fan out being recognized through their 5th mini-album ‘Alive’ released on February 26. And most recently has achieved an all-kill with its special edition title song ‘Monster’ as soon as it was released on June 3. The special edition album is showing their popularity as if the group has just released a new studio album, helping the group propel forward in leading the K-Pop movement.

source: Kpopstarz

The title is confusing...it says NY but the article says NJ...
In BIGBANG's official FB page, there is no concert in NY. I guess they changed NY to NJ because I'm sure that NY was there before ^^
dapinaymrs wrote: I don't know if anybody else has posted this. I just backtracked some of Daesung's solos over the years and found two cute trots. ^_^

Look at me, Gwisun!

and the funny

A Big Hit!

OMG those are hilarious :'DD I really love him XD
I can't decide my bias anymore XD
Is anyone going to go to the NJ concert?
Revy wrote: Is anyone going to go to the NJ concert?

I opted for CA
Revy wrote: Is anyone going to go to the NJ concert?

I'm planning on going to it with my friends if I can gather enough money for really good seats and for other expenses like t-shirts and food and stuff. But I have like 5 months and I just got a part-time job so all I need now is parental consent. Maybe my parents can pay for half of it as an early b-day present :P
Witchgirl247 wrote: I'm planning on going to it with my friends if I can gather enough money for really good seats and for other expenses like t-shirts and food and stuff. But I have like 5 months and I just got a part-time job so all I need now is parental consent. Maybe my parents can pay for half of it as an early b-day present :P

I think sitting seats should be the most $200 while standing close to the stage should be about $190 or so. If you are going to go some vip's are going to do a meet up then go to the concert if you are interested
omg what are they singing ....
nekoblah wrote: omg what are they singing ....

TOP has a good voice. :) He should sing more often.

Daesung's song is trot I think..don't quote me on it. :p /me isn't certain of anything at the moment.

Sooo sleepy!
Big Bang should make a trot album :'DD Or make songs with Norazo ~~