BIGBANG’s “Blue” MV Earns Same Recognition as Taylor Swift and Zac Efron’s Duet Video from YouTube

BIGBANG’s latest music video for “Blue” has earned the group two gold medals from YouTube. The online video site has a system of rewarding gold, silver, and bronze medals to videos uploaded on its site under three different categories that include, “All Time Most Popular, “Recently Most Popular,” and “Trending.” The medals are given based on total views and the number of “likes.”

BIGBANG’s “Blue” won gold medals in the “Recently Most Popular” and “Trending” categories, after it received over 8 million views in less than five days since its release on February 22. It resulted in the "Blue" MV showing up higher than Taylor Swift and Zac Efron's duet video.

Their explosive popularity has also led to a spike in online sales, as “Blue” easily topped (and still is) all the major online music download sites, including Melon, Cyworld Music, Soribada, Olleh, and Mnet.

After the release of “Blue” on February 22, BIGBANG has been unveiling short teasers of the rest of the album every day. The teaser to Daesung’s solo track, “Wings,” will be revealed tonight at midnight. BIGBANG’s fifth mini album is scheduled for release on February 29th. Meanwhile, the group will kick start their “BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR 2012” in Seoul from March 2nd to 4th.

Source: soompi
BIGBANG T.O.P's Witty Answer to Idol Groups Five Year Life Span

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/822897023f7c04241f100ff065e23bdf_large.jpg[/IMG]

BIGBANG T.O.P shared his opinion regarding the life span of Idol groups.

On the February 26th, episode of MBC "Section TV Entertainment Relay," the topic of the time left before idol groups break up was brought up.

BIGBANG answered questions about what were their feelings now that they passed the expiration date of typical idol groups which is usually around five years. The reporter asked, "[I]You passed the five year life span of most idol groups. How do you feel about it?
" Member T.O.P chose to answer the question. He replied, "[Even though we passed the five year mark] it still could happen."

To T.O.P' surprising answer Daesung commented, "I hope for us to be able to get through this year first."

On the same episode, member G-Dragon also stated regarding his marijuana scandal, "I took the much needed time before coming back. I really needed to take some time off too."

Big Bang's TOP is like Lee Gwang Soo

In the upcoming episode of “Running Man,” the Big Bang members came on as guests. During the filming, TOP showed a very unexpected and new side of him.

In KBS drama “IRIS,” TOP played a charismatic killer, but here, he showed his clumsy side.

Taeyang commented on the transformation, “Unlike people’s image of TOP, he is the Gwang Soo hyung of Big Bang. He is not cold, but rather he is a soon-doong-ee. In other words, he has his clumsy side.” Soon-doong-ee is a nickname to describe sensitive and clumsy people.

When the “Running Man” members told TOP that his real image is very different from his image on “IRIS,” he said, “The character in my drama is just a character. In real life, I have a gentle personality.”

A “Running Man” staff member said, “TOP had a smile on his face during the game, and surprised everyone with an image that is not tough nor cold.”
BIGBANG - BAD BOY MV

BIGBANG - BAD BOY MV SUBBED

BIGBANG Unveils More Concept Photos for “Alive”

On February 29th, BIGBANG revealed additional concept photos from their latest album, “Alive.” The photos have a somewhat abstract concept to it, following the same mask-themed photos we’ve seen in earlier pictures. The most stunning photos are perhaps G-Dragon’s picture with him strangled in chains, wearing what looks like a Chosun-era royal family hat, and Taeyang’s photo with him clad in tattoos.

BIGBANG has just released their 2nd MV for “Bad Boy."

Enjoy the photos below!

Click HERE to view the whole concept photos.

BAD BOY is love *___* LOL @ the poster in the back XDD hahaha Taeyang was wearing GD's cap from BAD BOY MV ~~ GD looks so stunning with red hair *__* tho it's only a glimpse showing :D
Big Bang officially kicks off their ’2012 BIG SHOW / BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120302_bigbang_firstconcert.jpg[/IMG]

Idol group Big Bang officially kicked off promotions for their 5th mini-album, ‘ALIVE‘.

The boys held a press conference ahead of their first ‘2012 BIG SHOW / BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR‘ performance that took place on March 2nd.

When asked how this performance would differ from the rest, leader G-Dragon answered, “[I]Our new performances will be more musical-like, with a solid story behind it. It will be a show you can easily enjoy.

In regards to performing their new songs in front of their fans for the first time, Daesung said, “We will be performing our new songs, but that won’t be all. We carefully hand-picked the songs to perform so that neither the new or older songs would outshine the other. We wanted to make sure the fans would be able to understand the full chronological story through the songs.

Taeyang added, “Our older songs have been newly arranged, as we will be performing with another band from overseas.

Big Bang concluded their first performance on March 2nd, and will continue to perform at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastic Stadium until the 4th. The Korean leg of the tour is expected to bring in more than 30,000 fans. Once these shows are over, the group will tour 16 countries, 25 cities, in Asia, North America, South America, and Europe.

Source & Image : SBS |via: Nate & allkpop
I need them to Finland !!!
Uh, just saying hu.. GD is already mine.
I <3 Daesung. Plus his hair looks super hot for this album. His smile makes my day. I can't believe I only just discovered this group like a month ago. I was totally missing out. Shinee move over, Big Bang has taken my heart.
did you see that?

can't wait!! But I still don't like GD's hair and Seungri kiiiiiida looks like a procurer (I'm not certain but I don't think it's a pg13 word)
Big Bang wraps up ‘2012 BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR’ in Seoul

After what feels like forever, Big Bang has seized the stage once again to complete a successful concert tour in Korea in celebration of their latest album release.

The highly anticipated tour kicked off on March 2nd with the members holding a revealing press conference for the first time in a year. Taking place over three days, the show concluded on March 4th, drawing approximately 30,000 attendees in total.

The show featured roughly thirty songs that spanned from the group’s vast Korean and Japanese repertoire of music. Aside from tracks off their new album ‘ALIVE‘, the young men shook up “Tonight” and “Cafe” with brand new choreography, remixed “Hands Up” and “Bad Boy” for a whole new sound, wow-ed fans with an acoustic version of “Haru Haru” and more. In addition, the members had multiple solo and duo stages as a nod to their separate activities, such as GD&TOP‘s “High High”, Seungri‘s remixed “Strong Baby“, Daesung‘s “Wings” and Taeyang‘s “Wedding Dress“.

Check out a few fancams from below!

Bad Boy” (T.O.P excerpt)

Daesung’s “Wings

Haru Haru” (Seungri focus)

Source: allkpop

<3 I wish I could see in good quality ^^
Big Bang releases MV for "Fantastic Baby"