Wae MTV Finland doesn't T^T
ali101234 wrote: Haha thats a great idea. Btw where has jeanie been lately? is she ok?

I think she is, she told us she's going through the moving process. That's very time consuming lol
A rapper named Alabama plagiarized T.O.P's Turn it up!

Sleepninja wrote: A rapper named Alabama plagiarized T.O.P's Turn it up!

WOW it's not just kinda similar it's exactly liked TOP's song.
Sleepninja wrote: I think she is, she told us she's going through the moving process. That's very time consuming lol

thanks :). She told me. i'm glad shes not sick or (god forbid) giving up on dramas :p
ali101234 wrote: WOW it's not just kinda similar it's exactly liked TOP's song.

Yes, and it's highly doubtful that Diplo knows this guy and gave him the rights to use the beat.
Sleepninja wrote: A rapper named Alabama plagiarized T.O.P's Turn it up!

Hahahaha... Too funny to be mad at.
Sleepninja wrote: Yes, and it's highly doubtful that Diplo knows this guy and gave him the rights to use the beat.

I know he even used the LaLaLa's. i hope YG finds out and does something and that who ever might be a fan of this guy finds out that the original is always better :p
ali101234 wrote: I know he even used the LaLaLa's. i hope YG finds out and does something and that who ever might be a fan of this guy finds out that the original is always better :p

People on the net are already buzzing about this. I'm sure it will reach him soon. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
Sleepninja wrote: People on the net are already buzzing about this. I'm sure it will reach him soon. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Me to. *hands sleepy some popcorn* Let's sit back and watch shall we?
ali101234 wrote: Me to. *hands sleepy some popcorn* Let's sit back and watch shall we?

*munching on nachos and popcorn* This oughta be interesting.
Sleepninja wrote: *munching on nachos and popcorn* This oughta be interesting.

Yes it should be. Oh we forgot the drinks. what do you want? *runs to go get them*
ali101234 wrote: Yes it should be. Oh we forgot the drinks. what do you want? *runs to go get them*

I'll have a Root Beer. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I'll have a Root Beer. :)

Ok *hands sleepy her root beer as i sit down with my coke* Let the show begin :p
lately i've become quite a fan of Big Bang. E-chan recommended mblaq (like them too) since i was ignorant to kpop (still am :P ) so from there to BigBang was just a hop, click away. after 2 weeks i can say that i listened to all of their albums *blushes* and fell inlove whit their music and image. so I started following them on various sites...
for all fanatics like me out there here's the full press conference hold in Taiwan with English subs...enjoy