Sleepninja wrote: I don't get paid until next week, but it's gonna be a flimsy one due to lack of hours. Sooo I'll have to wait for the CD, which is fine. There are a lot of CD's I want that I haven't had the chance to get. I was going to get them at the convention, but the music dealer wasn't there this time. Instead there was some fangirly booth selling Kpop mugs and one CD. Hyuna's Bubble Pop. (Ew!) Also when I say Kpop mugs, I actually meant to say they were all of SHINee's Sherlock photos..............*curls up into the fetal position* Make it go away!

Oooo you didn't bring a hammer did you??? *twitch* OMG you made me remember the teasers for Sherlock
mangagirl wrote: Oooo you didn't bring a hammer did you??? *twitch* OMG you made me remember the teasers for Sherlock

I'm sorry! T-T
Sleepninja wrote: I'm sorry! T-T

I must go view His Blueness for therapy
mangagirl wrote: I must go view His Blueness for therapy

haha OK So are the videos showing up for you? For some reason I just see huge blank spots. I've refreshed several times. This is irritating.

Ahhh They're showing now. I just had to close out and reopen my browser.
*cough* Less than half an hour until Monster *cough*
emily235 wrote: *cough*
Less than half an hour until Monster
*cough*

Oooooo I am hoping it's available here that soon...

ITS HERE ITS HERE!! AND ITS AMAZING!!! AHHHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE BIG BANG!!! The Kings are back!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! Awesomeness!
TOP's outfit and Daesung's hair! ♥.♥
I love this, but Taeyang's hair with the part makes me think of the guy from the movie The Cell.
I can't wait until the whole album is available....

I'm just gonna leave this here...
Sleepninja wrote:

I'm just gonna leave this here...

This is what Taeyang and GD's child would look like from Monster...