Awww Ji Yongie and Tey with a 5'clock shadow
Cute even with Bubblegum pink hair
One more via Twitter

Can i say that I love them even I if I started listening to them last night?<3
DudusNicoleta wrote: Can i say that I love them even I if I started listening to them last night?<3

yes, you can ;)
DudusNicoleta wrote: Can i say that I love them even I if I started listening to them last night?<3

Big Bang is almost always love at first sight...or listen.
cityhunter83 wrote: Big Bang is almost always love at first sight...or listen.

it can be both ;-)
I like them. I actually like their mucic, they are good looking and the most important part to me is that their concerts (I have only seen online) and MVs are entertaining.
cityhunter83 wrote: Big Bang is almost always love at first sight...or listen.

So true!!!!

This episode of strong hearts was the best <3 (In my opinion :P)
Criminal or Sasaeng Fans???
Members of Big Bang have fallen victim to robbery. Bags containing their passports and personal items have been reported as stolen.

According to Sankei Newspaper and several other Japanese news sources, on August 17th, somebody broke into Big Bang’s van and stole the members’ bags.

The report went on to state that the group’s manager was driving the van alone and parked near Toshima in Tokyo. While the manager was away from the vehicle, a thief broke the windows and stole Daesung and Seungri’s bags, which contained money and their passports.

In a phone call with OSEN, a representative of YG Entertainment revealed, “The situation has been taken care of, so we believe there will not be any problems.”

Source
mangagirl wrote: Criminal or Sasaeng Fans???
Members of Big Bang have fallen victim to robbery. Bags containing their passports and personal items have been reported as stolen.

According to Sankei Newspaper and several other Japanese news sources, on August 17th, somebody broke into Big Bang’s van and stole the members’ bags.

The report went on to state that the group’s manager was driving the van alone and parked near Toshima in Tokyo. While the manager was away from the vehicle, a thief broke the windows and stole Daesung and Seungri’s bags, which contained money and their passports.

In a phone call with OSEN, a representative of YG Entertainment revealed, “The situation has been taken care of, so we believe there will not be any problems.”

Source

That has got to suck!!! I have had my bags stolen before and all the trouble you have to go through and the worry that someone might steal your identity. It is probably easier for them because of their managers and what not, but you know that has to be upsetting.

On a lighter note...I don't know if this has been posted before. Honestly I didn't go through 50+ pages to check. It is an awsome link to some Big Bang variety with eng subs. I just happened upon it and thought I would share.

http://k-obsession-mm.blogspot.com/2012/03/huge-dose-of-top-big-bangs-variety.html
i miss big bang so muchhhhh