GreenApple wrote: So everybody is just ignoring the Seungri scandal... interesting

i cant speak for anyone else but i dont care what consenting adults do in private :) as for me, yeah, i'll ignore it.
cityhunter83 wrote: i cant speak for anyone else but i dont care what consenting adults do in private :) as for me, yeah, i'll ignore it.

Exactly...unless it's something illegal it's his private business. I also think this is some woman's desperate attempt and getting attention.
mangagirl wrote: I am aware of the scandal, but until something more concrete is shown about it I'm going to brush it off. It strikes me as a headline to just draw attention.

Regarding that issue..I actually don't mind...
I always keep in my that artist, actors and idols are human being...They are not saint...They can make mistake..

And ok, let just say it's true...So what? It's a natural thing..
It's just that, it turned into scandal, because some people invaded other people's privacy...
But it would be another matter if he done it in public...
darkangel662008 wrote: Regarding that issue..I actually don't mind...
I always keep in my that artist, actors and idols are human being...They are not saint...They can make mistake..

And ok, let just say it's true...So what? It's a natural thing..
It's just that, it turned into scandal, because some people invaded other people's privacy...
But it would be another matter if he done it in public...

More like it turned into a scandal because the woman went and waved a red flag...
I have a feeling that if it was a male taking pictures of a girl group member your responses would be very different. Not saying that I believe the allegations, I just find people’s reactions to it interesting.
Wait...what scandal...I've been too busy with school. What happened with Seungri?
GreenApple wrote: I have a feeling that if it was a male taking pictures of a girl group member your responses would be very different. Not saying that I believe the allegations, I just find people’s reactions to it interesting.

For me..It would be the same..Maybe a little shocked but I will be more sympathetic to that girl group..specially if it was taken without the girls knowledge..

Because even though were on the age where equality are being acknowledge..We still know that in this matter..the negative feedback and great disadvantage was always in the girls side...
Doremeduck wrote: Wait...what scandal...I've been too busy with school. What happened with Seungri?

An article in a Japanese tabloid claims he's kinky. Some lady took photos of him, supposedly after they did the deed, and says he's into ....... stuff. XD I don't think we should discuss details here. This is a family friendly forum. lol
cityhunter83 wrote: i cant speak for anyone else but i dont care what consenting adults do in private :) as for me, yeah, i'll ignore it.

Yeah. I am ignoring it too. Someone told me about it and I was like," That's nice. I didn't ever want to know about that." I don't want to know about some stranger's sex life. lol
GreenApple wrote: I have a feeling that if it was a male taking pictures of a girl group member your responses would be very different. Not saying that I believe the allegations, I just find people’s reactions to it interesting.

I would have felt the same either way. It's their business as an adult.
mangagirl wrote: I would have felt the same either way. It's their business as an adult.

Yup! Male or female, it doesn't matter to me. If they are of the age of consent, I don't care. Nor do I wish to know about it.
I seriously feel the need to bang my head on the desk. I am a bit frustrated and worried about the U.S. concert dates. I have checked the Honda Center's website as well and nothing about Big Bang on their calendar. Please let them go on sale soon!!!
Sleepninja wrote: Yup! Male or female, it doesn't matter to me. If they are of the age of consent, I don't care. Nor do I wish to know about it.

exactly the only person who's sex life i give a crap about is mine. now do certain cultures have a messed up double standard as to what is acceptable for men and women, sure. but i dont.

that being said, no matter the sex of the star involved the only concrete thing fueling this scandal is pictures of the star asleep. if you follow k-pop at all you know it's not crazy to think a nut could get pictures of one of the idols sleeping. just ask Hero JaeJoong.
mangagirl wrote: I seriously feel the need to bang my head on the desk. I am a bit frustrated and worried about the U.S. concert dates. I have checked the Honda Center's website as well and nothing about Big Bang on their calendar. Please let them go on sale soon!!!

I feel the same way!!! what is going to happen the U.S concert?? :/
Please let me know if u find any info about it.
Really... really... liars.