Why do I find the phrase "Get your crayon!" so ridiculously addicting. I mean it's so silly and ingenious at the same time. It's stuck in my head for good now.. Anyone feels the same? Guys?

yea, it's in my head and it's not leaving anytime soon.
I love "Bad Boy". I'm currently addicted to it. BigBang is so awesome!
Everyone interested in buying tickets for Big Bang's U.S. concerts they go on sale 9/22/12 at 10AM (ET/PT)
mangagirl wrote: Everyone interested in buying tickets for Big Bang's U.S. concerts they go on sale 9/22/12 at 10AM (ET/PT)

LOL your one step ahead of me! i was just about to post that!
VIP forever! About Seungri's scandal! It's really not him on the photo, It's Nishikido Ryo's scandal photos last year. Right? :) About the love scandal that just recently out, Seungri didn't commit any mistakes with that! Nahhh. Is it bad to care and hang out with his co-star? Whatever to those people who try to ruin BB, VIPs are more powerful than them! :D
By the way, I'm talking about the bed photos. It's Nishikido Ryo. :D
mangagirl wrote: Everyone interested in buying tickets for Big Bang's U.S. concerts they go on sale 9/22/12 at 10AM (ET/PT)

I want to go ;~; .........Why are plane tickets so expensive?!
Who cares who they have sex with. They are all adults. I would find it more disturbing if they never had sex. Seriously who wants to fantasize about some one that doesn't know what their doing. It seems to be blown out of proportion. and just for the record I would say the same thing about any of the girl groups. Women of a consenting age have just as much right to a sex life as the men do. Geez!!! You would think we lived in the dark ages. I wish I could afford to go to one of their concerts, but even if it is in the US I don't have the money to fly to see them. It really sucks!!!
Heyyy sorry for being random, you guys... but to all VIPs follow me on twitter twitter.com/seraphimloves ... BIG BANG fans must unite!! hahahaha (yea im this bored.) And about seungri's scandal... who cares! its not like big bang's first ever scandal. their fanbase is too strong for them to get affected by the issue. But i wonder why YG hasnt released any statements yet except for the scandal in hk. hmmmm
tickets will be out in 11hrs and 33min!!!! who is buying those tickets as soon as they go on sale????
nekoblah wrote: tickets will be out in 11hrs and 33min!!!! who is buying those tickets as soon as they go on sale????

*raises hand* Uhhh that would be me and I imagine Ali is going to be up then too
you lucky fans D: why Finland or Scandinavia doesn't even have a chance D:::::
I hate "US tours" when they only visit LA and NY/New Jersey... I live in the middle of the country! How am I supposed to get to either coast??? I almost wish I was a teeeeensy bit more fangirlish, because I'd probably move mountains to make it one of their concerts.. sadly. I'll just have to sit at home and rewatch Live concert youtube recordings a few months later, and cry a little about how I just didn't have enough spontaneity and drive. :'( Lol