love the song haru haru ^_^
chinagirltianqixiu wrote: love the song haru haru ^_^

I love the acoustic version of Haru Haru. *siiiighs*
chinagirltianqixiu wrote: love the song haru haru ^_^

It's one of my favorites. :)

SeRose wrote: I love the acoustic version of Haru Haru. *siiiighs*

I haven't heard that version. :eek:
Sleepninja wrote: It's one of my favorites. :)

I haven't heard that version. :eek:

*gasps*! bbbut..but.. it's beautiful! search it! right now!
SeRose wrote: *gasps*! bbbut..but.. it's beautiful! search it! right now!

I already did. I love it! :D
GreenApple wrote: Not saying ‘no’ does not give consent. His reputation is based off his on screen persona, if you believe that some of that is not an act you are very naive. Here is the thing, we don’t know if she was a fan. The articles just say that she was a Japanese woman. Add in her occupation and you could have a completely different take on the story. Maybe she is a trainee who got taken advantage of, maybe she was a prostitute that didn’t get paid enough, hell maybe she was a girlfriend that he broke up with to go out with the actress. We don’t know. It’s a shame that many of you are perpetuating the idea that it’s okay because ‘boys will be boys.’ Let’s face it, if it was a girl group member your responses would change and she wouldn’t have a job. Before you try saying anything remember how many of you were so quick to turn on T-ara. Those are my thoughts and I am not going to say anymore on this subject. Hope TOP get’s better soon, looking forward to the drama.

For one thing...you keep saying that if it were a girl group, then some of us would feel different. Wrong!!! I could care less if every K-Pop star in Korea had sex numerous times with as many partners as they can find be it girl or boy. It really isn't any of my business. I just want to listen to the music and not worry about what they do during their free time in bed. I still haven't figured out what T-ara did that was so wrong. It is all BS. It is the media feeding frenzy and people buying into it. If we all payed more attention to our own business, then the media wouldn't be so quick to feed us this trivial crap. I for one am sick of thinking about it and this will be my last post on the subject.

SeRose wrote: Interesting thing I noticed: going back to that allkpop article review, did anyone notice what G-dragon was wearing on his head? Was he wearing that hat while giving that interview?

I just noticed that. Too funny!!!

cityhunter83 wrote: "lost in translation syndrome" he he he, i have a pic of TOP wearing a shirt that says "pearl necklace" {{smh}}

Could you post that pic. I would like to see that. LOL
Sleepninja wrote: I already did. I love it! :D

I never thought I'd be a fan of rap.. until I heard GD and then TOP.
I realllly never thought I'd love rap done acoustically!!! That's why these guys blow my mind. :P
purplenette wrote: I just noticed that. Too funny!!!

Just saying.. gotta love a guy with a bit of attitude.. ;)
SeRose wrote: Just saying.. gotta love a guy with a bit of attitude.. ;)

Right!!!
I donno what happened but let's take a moment to watch seungri perform to gangnam style (donno if it was posted already -.-')

And omg! G-dragon is soooo cute in this video, you see all kind of reactions from him! this is officially one of my favorite songs for him <3
Ahh! I hadn't seen Seungri's Gangnam style version. One of my favorite versions yet. :P I Love One of a King. At first, I didn'tl ike just listening to it withot the MV, because.. let's face it. The MV is genius. Now of course I've practically got the whole thing memorized in my head, so I can listen to the song and picture it all :)
I wish I could see this live :D Still happy with this tho..I love when BIGBANG uploads these onstage vids :)

~~his eyebrow at the end~~~~