darkangel662008 wrote: Kekeke!!! When they comeback here we will make sure that we can get a goo spot:)

Imma pm u :)
Who's going to the concert in london? :dd
was thinking about going :) but don't think i'll make it
steciLovesDramas wrote: was thinking about going :) but don't think i'll make it

you should! based from my experience, it was all worth it!
My daughter just told me two of her classmates were on VIP-standing and VIP-seated. And another one was on the upper box...by golly these kids.

*mumble*darn rich kids*end of mumble*
dapinaymrs wrote: My daughter just told me two of her classmates were on VIP-standing and VIP-seated. And another one was on the upper box...by golly these kids.

*mumble*darn rich kids*end of mumble*

haha! I thought VIP standing was more fun. Based from what I witnessed down there. LOL
educto1 wrote: haha! I thought VIP standing was more fun. Based from what I witnessed down there. LOL

Kekeke!!!next time I'll be one of them:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Kekeke!!!next time I'll be one of them:)

I'm so looking forward for their next concert here! Gotta grab that VIP tix! :D
darkangel662008 wrote: Kekeke!!!next time I'll be one of them:)

LOL, same here unnie!
waiting for ali and manga to go to the cali concert and tell me what goodies they selling!
nekoblah wrote: waiting for ali and manga to go to the cali concert and tell me what goodies they selling!

Waiting for ali and manga to go so that neko can know what she needs to buy for me!!!! XDXD
& I'm just waiting for the day that big bang finally decides to come to Canada :( lol Everyone who's lucky to go must post pictures & fan accounts later~ ^_^