my favorite kpop band of all time FOREVER VIP!!
Sweet concert pics DA. I'm even more excited now :D
ali101234 wrote: Sweet concert pics DA. I'm even more excited now :D

Have you seen the video of your husband almost fell from the stage?
darkangel662008 wrote: Have you seen the video of your husband almost fell from the stage?

Omo my baby?????? I haven't seen it..... He must not have told me about it cause he didn't wanna worry me.
ali101234 wrote: Omo my baby?????? I haven't seen it..... He must not have told me about it cause he didn't wanna worry me.

here...

darkangel662008 wrote: here...

My heart stopped. i love that he just picks back up like nothing happened. i love that he doesnt lip sync. lol i remember when watching justin biebers puking video he just kept on singing *suspicious*
whoa that was really mistake, but it is not his mistake, the scene ,looks wet so he just slipped.
I'll upload more later. This is my Tae rapping GD's Crayon.

ali101234 wrote: I'll upload more later. This is my Tae rapping GD's Crayon.

Awww TAEDADDY the rapper ^__^
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I want the tickets to their London concert but it would be way too expensive to fly from Finland D::::
i'm actually really excited, i'm moving at the begining of next year i'll only be a 7 hours outside of NYC so the next time they come to NYC i'll be able to go.
cityhunter83 wrote: i'm actually really excited, i'm moving at the begining of next year i'll only be a 7 hours outside of NYC so the next time they come to NYC i'll be able to go.

I am going to have to go coastal or move to South Korea