Tick Tack easily making it's way up my listening charts. I initially thought the video as a little, cheesy/odd/what-kind-of-moves-are-these, but then it grew on me. I love it. <3
Have you guys seen this? I love how friendly they all are! Haha. /me is becoming more and more of a fan!

Omg. KissMe's xD
Hmm, ive been a fan of UKISS since as long as I can remember LOL.

I love that video, ive seen it maybe 6 times and still get jealous of Martina (Their channel is really cool). Kevin is so adorable, and he talks the most. I guess hes the least awkward guy there xD
All the others who don't speak english look a little confused but so cute.

Have you guys seen this? Its so cute ^^

^It says that video was removed. That was pretty fast :(
Crazy4You wrote: Have you guys seen this? I love how friendly they all are! Haha. /me is becoming more and more of a fan!

I remember watching that last year. lol It's awesome that they watch Eatyourkimchi videos. I've heard that other idols watch their videos too.
Sleepninja wrote: I remember watching that last year. lol It's awesome that they watch Eatyourkimchi videos. I've heard that other idols watch their videos too.

Haha I just watched it last night!. And it is awesome that they watch their videos! :D And haha yeah I watched their other video and some of the other kpop stars watch their vids (: Ohh and they were able to get a shout out from G-Dragon which was cool haha.
Sleepninja wrote: ^It says that video was removed. That was pretty fast :(

Yeah that was :/
U-KISS member Soohyun introduces his brother, Boom

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120109_boom_ukiss.jpg[/IMG]

U-KISS member Soohyun shared a photo taken with Entertainer Boom.

The singer shared the above photo via his official Twitter page on the 7th and wrote, “[I]Hey everyone, this is my brother. Boom hyung is really good looking. Love you, hyung.

In the photo, both Soohyun and Boom have their faces side by side, and the similar shape of their facial features gave them a similar overall appearance.

Soohyun evoked laughter from netizens as he introduced Boom as his good-looking older brother.

Netizens who saw the photo remarked, “I never noticed before, but seeing you guys together like this, you really do look alike“, “Soohyun is so funny. He says Boom is his real brother“, and more.

In related news, Soohyun along with the other U-KISS members are busy preparing for their April comeback.

Allkpop
They do look alike, and are both really funny. Haha Two of my faves :D
U-KISS member Dongho was refused service by a cab driver

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120123_dongho_1.jpg[/IMG]

U-KISS member Dongho shared a story of how he resorted to using public transportation.

On the 23rd, the singer shared a photo he took on the bus via his Twitter page and wrote, “[I]A mean cab driver refused service to me. In the end, after shivering in the cold, I got on a bus for the first time in a long while!

He didn’t explain why he was refused service, but his fans seemed to be quite upset regardless.

They wrote, “Did he not recognize Dongho? How could he refuse service?”, “Lucky fans who were on the bus that day“, and “Mean driver“.

Allkpop
Hi~ a Kissme here! ^^ It's really obvious in my username. haha! Nice to meet you all ♥
lol Hi :D Did you by any chance see the movie My Black Mini Dress? I'm trying to find out if it was any good. I want to watch it because of Eun Hye. That clip they showed with Dongho was pretty funny.
I started to listen to k-pop because of U-kiss even if i'm not really a fan i still like them ^^

ahh U-KISS ~~~ I think they're one of the groups that have really great personalities ^^ Their music is also amazing ~~ I loved watching Pops in Seoul from Arirang TV (in my previous home). Especially wednesdays since it had segment with Eli, Kevin and Xander ~~~
Sleepninja wrote: lol Hi :D Did you by any chance see the movie My Black Mini Dress? I'm trying to find out if it was any good. I want to watch it because of Eun Hye. That clip they showed with Dongho was pretty funny.

The movie bored me to tears...lol

DongHo's cameo was one of the very few highlights of it...lol