dongholove wrote: Speaking of Kevin's hairstyle....
I'd like to ask you all, what kevin hairstyle do you like the most? :D

I like his hair in the top right corner the most. He generally has good hair. I also really like like the hair style he had in the first pirst collage. The one with the teddy bear. He looks good with black hair and blonde hair. :D
Sleepninja wrote: I like his hair in the top right corner the most. He generally has good hair. I also really like like the hair style he had in the first pirst collage. The one with the teddy bear. He looks good with black hair and blonde hair. :D

I like that too! He looks very fresh! * u *
lol yeah, he's lucky his hair isn't dying because of too much changing of colors >_<
I think he looks good no matter what color but black and blonde still tops the colorlist xD
U-Kiss - Shut Up @ SBS Inkigayo [101128] from SBS @YT

Ooooh! I miss shikkeuro! and other tracks from breaktime >_<
That awesome moment when you're cleaning and your shuffle plays this

then I started dancing with the vacuum cleaner :D
i love this song too...
I like their songs in Japanese. You know that it's a typical J-pop song but still there's the U-KISS feeling in them. I don't know, it's hard to to explain... oh well, long story short I really like them, their style is unique ;)
I've been spazzing on twitter and tumblr since it was released! I can't breathe!!!!!

^fave part! *O* Seriously, I DIED!!!!
Omg omg omg the song is great, very catchy, I can't stop raping replay button *________*
Seriously, I think U-Kiss has the best Japanese songs of Korean artists that debuted in Japan already.

Yeah I know everyone probably already watched this but zasdfghjkjhgfds isn't this just pure awesome? *replays again*
Love the new song. And their hair looks a lot better in the MV then it did in the pictures. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Love the new song. And their hair looks a lot better in the MV then it did in the pictures. :)

agreed, love the dance as well!
It's almost just 8hours since it was released and I already played it like 100000000000000x So goooood!!! Super love the erotic+body wave+sexy look *O*
Just watched the new video a little bit ago. Loved it! I'm loving every new song I hear by them! :D

U-kiss released another MV! ♥ 2 MV in two consecutive days! DAEBAK!
It's ballad~ and It's beautiful but i don't get it why they have to dance. lol
It's beautiful even if they just stand or sit while singing. xD
Kevin's part is funny. HAHAHA you will know what i'm saying if you watched it. =))
The song is beautiful, though i don't like some parts in the MV x_x"