Huh Gak (허각) is a South Korean singer and winner of the Mnet talent competition series Superstar K 2. Being recognized for his impressive voice and listed as a best new artist. Debuted with the song "Always".

Birthdate: January 5, 1985 (age 26)
Birthplace: Nam-gu, Incheon, South Korea

Discography
Mini-Albums
[2010.11.16] Huh Gak 1st Mini Album (허각 1st 미니앨범)
Digital Singles
[2010.11.04] Eonjena (언제나)
[2011.01.03] My Best (Huh Gak & John Park)
[2011.06.01] The Greatest Love OST Part.5 (최고의 사랑)
Compilations
[2010.11.08] Superstar K 2 Up to 11 (#7 My Heart)
[2011.01.07] Superstar K 2 Top 4 - Life is Tab (#1 Life is Tab (Superstar K 2 Top 4), #2 Life is Tab (Rock Ver.)

Acknowledgements
MAMA nominee (Mnet Asian Music Award) in the categories Best New Male Artist, Best Solo Vocal, Song TMB Major Please Do not Forget Me, Song of the Year and Artist of the year.
Melon Music Awards Nominee 2011.
Awards
Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011 - Best New Artist.
2011 Melon Music Awards - Best New Male Artist.
Trivia
His official album "Hello" and then "I Told You I Want to Die" is now N. 1 music in high places in Korea as Mnet.com, Olleh KT and others. Also have not been left devastated by the hit "Be My Baby" by Wonder Girls .
The MVs of " Hello "and later" I Told You I Want to Die "are featuring Junhyung of BEAST , actor Lee Hyun Jin and actress Kang Sora .
In the Always MV acts Lee Si Young.
Her MV for the single 'Whenever You Play that Song "with the collaboration of the actor Yoo Seung Ho .
OST
The Greatest Love - Do not Forget Me.
I love his songs. I always forget about him unless someone mentions him. Thanks for making this thread!
LisNoir wrote: I love his songs. I always forget about him unless someone mentions him. Thanks for making this thread!

:)

His voice is amazing. His videos should have more views.
Yoona92 wrote: :)

His voice is amazing. His videos should have more views.

They really should.
Huh Gak Releases MV for "The Person That Loved Me"
http://www.soompi.com/news/huh-gak-releases-mv-for-the-person-that-loved-me

Huh Gak's music video for "The Person That Loved Me" from his new mini album "Lacrimoso" has been released.
The music video features A Pink's Naeun and actor Ahn Yong Joon star as the main characters. In this sad ballad song, Naeun plays the role of a girl that lost her memory.
Huh Gak's "Lacrimoso" was first released online on April 3 and in stores on April 5. With "The Person That Loved Me" being the title track, there are six songs on the mini album.

01.MORMORANDO
02.나를 사랑했던 사람아 (Person Who Once Loved Me)
03.손목을 쥔다 (Grabbing Your Wrist)
04.사랑 사랑 사랑 (Love Love Love)
05.죽고 싶단 말 밖에 (I Told You I Want To Die)
06.나를 사랑했던 사람아 (Person Who Once Loved Me - Insturmental)