That BTS made me laugh so hard!! They even laugh pretty good too! Lol. Their chemistry seems even stronger in the  BTS! Like I swear they are always laughing BTS! It’s so freaken cute!! I’ve heard rumors that they were not getting along well on set, but after seeing the BTS I just can’t believe it 

Yes me also heard that,and when I saw them together on day day up and happy camp I thought the rumour is true,they look uncomfortable and didn't talk with each other... but when I saw BTS ,then I know that all my assumptions were wrong,they were pretty much comfortable :)

Nichols:

Yes me also heard that,and when I saw them together on day day up and happy camp I thought the rumour is true,they look uncomfortable and didn't talk with each other... but when I saw BTS ,then I know that all my assumptions were wrong,they were pretty much comfortable :)

I haven’t seen day day up and happy camp but I wonder why they were so distance there? 

I think they were very popular and so many antis were there to start a rumour from nothing,may be that is why. Did you see them on the golden eagle award? They were very comfortable and looks beautiful/ handsome there

Nichols:

I think they were very popular and so many antis were there to start a rumour from nothing,may be that is why. Did you see them on the golden eagle award? They were very comfortable and looks beautiful/ handsome there

Yes I did see that! They’re so cute!! I’m glad they got along well and the rumors are false! I feel so bad for celebrities. So many bad rumors about them every where! 

Nichols:

For me the BTS scenes makes me fall for them,they were so cute, comfortable and playful in BTS(

Yes, i fall in love at their sweet moments in d drama, and when i saw the BTS omg hahaha they both are so cute, playful and comfortable with each other <3 love them both 

Linh:

What’s everyone favorite scene of Yunfei? I have many lol 

In ep 29 when xie Yun feeding chicken to fei and  said I won't run anymore that is very emotional scene for me

Nichols:

On Happy Camp they look distand but on Day Day Up they look not so distant, can see that both of them relaxing, talking to each other and laughing at each other lolol idk abt Yiling’s fans, but I think Yibo has some crazy fans hahaha maybe he doesn’t want to create some rumours that will affect both of them. From the awards ceremony we can see that Yibo care for her and respect her, I like his attitude towards her <3

Yummy:

In ep 29 when xie Yun feeding chicken to fei and  said I won't run anymore that is very emotional scene for me

He is so sweet to catch the bone, omg hahaha and he said he can’t even stand to watch her eating other people’s dish how could he leave her? Absolutely LOVE IT hahaha

Kyun:

On Happy Camp they look distand but on Day Day Up they look not so distant, can see that both of them relaxing, talking to each other and laughing at each other lolol idk abt Yiling’s fans, but I think Yibo has some crazy fans hahaha maybe he doesn’t want to create some rumours that will affect both of them. From the awards ceremony we can see that Yibo care for her and respect her, I like his attitude towards her <3

Yes, but not like BTS where they talk freely, teasing each other ..I don't why these fans were so crazy that they didn't respect the personal space of celebrities, now I am waiting for weibo night to see them together again

Nichols:

Yes, but not like BTS where they talk freely, teasing each other ..I don't why these fans were so crazy that they didn't respect the personal space of celebrities, now I am waiting for weibo night to see them together again

Yes, those fans can be very scary, some are just too crazy? Hahaha

Yummy:

In ep 29 when xie Yun feeding chicken to fei and  said I won't run anymore that is very emotional scene for me

Oh did you know that was ab lib? It wasn’t written in the script Yibo just did it. When I found that out, it made the scene even better!!! Lol 

Yea fans in China seems very scary lol. I guess on feb 1st he got mob by fans heading out somewhere. 

Linh:

Yea fans in China seems very scary lol. I guess on feb 1st he got mob by fans heading out somewhere. 

Yes for new year gala rehearsal,the fans didn't let him to get into his car, very much harassing antis came in the name of fans..so sad!

Kyun:

Yes, those fans can be very scary, some are just too crazy? Hahaha

Yes, they should stop being over obsessive to celebrities