Just a question for fun! 

If this were turned into a K-drama who do we think would play He Tian Xing/ Situ Aoran?

Because his character has to execute the stereotype of 'Overbearing CEO' at its height:

Would the actor need a track record that includes a CEO role?

Would they need to be a versatile actor?

Would they be an actor that could have fun with the role? or take it seriously?

Bonus Question: Do people feel like the era of 'Overbearing CEO' is ending?

I'm interested to hear what people think. (=

Okay so if I were to cast a kdrama version for this then I'll chose Ok Taecyeon. Now hear me out on this. He did play an evil arrogant CEO in Vincenzo but he was also able to pull off a calm and understanding Tian Xin and also an arrogant and funny Situ Aoran. Also he matches their age around late twenties to early thirties.  Yes I do think annoying CEO male leads are on a decline and now male leads are from varied backgrounds and occupations. 

Also I think Lee Sungkyung would fit Xiao En's role. She looks like a villainess but is a smart and cute but complex character.

Finally replying to this!

That is an interesting casting choice, but I think it works!

I could definitely see Ok Taecyeon pulling off the doubleness needed to play the alternate identities of the male lead.

And Lee Sungkyung for Xiao En's role is an excellent choice! 

She played a villainess before in 'Cheese in the Trap' but also did the 'strong-but-somewhat-naive'  character quite well in ' Weightlifting Fairy'.

P.S. Finished the drama ages ago and looooooved it!

FINGERS CROSSED cuz annoying CEO male leads were a guilty pleasure of mine lmao. And having a capable yet vulnerable real life like female lead playing against him would be fun in kdrama like wwwsk

jiminisnt:

FINGERS CROSSED cuz annoying CEO male leads were a guilty pleasure of mine lmao. And having a capable yet vulnerable real life like female lead playing against him would be fun in kdrama like wwwsk

Yeah hopefully they get the idea and revamp the CEO trope!

I don't know enough KDrama actors, but if they did a KDrama remake, I'd watch it. I love this drama.

I also love the Overbearing CEO trope.  So, they better keep finding ways to keep it alive, but not too predictable. I think that's what I liked about Lost Romance, it wasn't completely predictable and I could even spot times when they were referring to other dramas I've watched.