We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Romans_Revenge:

Whoa, you’d think they were reenacting this specific scene

Yes they are...naturally. ..XiaoYao + Jing 😍😍

my xiao yao would dress up for her Jing. ..🥰

Anyone remember this scene❤️

Winny Aye:

Baby cutee...lol..😁😁😁💜💜💜but yep sometimes....we are greedy...not enough 

me thinking of how we will all be like when s2 comes-- "if animals are round" LOL.😂

and s2 comes w/ hot and overly sweet yaojing scenes😻😻, we all be like-- LMAO 😂😂😂

{if animals are round gifs are killing me here} 

Symbolika1:

(suite)

{been rewatching yaojing special cuts for countless times, all clips related bts or fan edits, rereading especially selected chapter parts of the novel 🤭🤭 and im still waiting for s2 not knowing how they'd edited all what they filmed to fit the reqts set for screening=⁠_⁠=, not sure how many eps, not sure if my fave scenes will be shown(⁠T⁠T⁠)} --

but im patiently waiting, yes like this, patiently waiting for yaojing getting back together in s2, yes like this. Loooool 😅

dtsj_sapphire:

me thinking of how we will all be like when s2 comes-- "if animals are round" LOL.😂

and s2 comes w/ hot and overly sweet yaojing scenes😻😻, we all be like-- LMAO 😂😂😂

{if animals are round gifs are killing me here} 

OH LOL! XD!!!

dtsj_sapphire:

{been rewatching yaojing special cuts for countless times, all clips related bts or fan edits, rereading especially selected chapter parts of the novel 🤭🤭 and im still waiting for s2 not knowing how they'd edited all what they filmed to fit the reqts set for screening=⁠_⁠=, not sure how many eps, not sure if my fave scenes will be shown(⁠T⁠T⁠)} --

but im patiently waiting, yes like this, patiently waiting for yaojing getting back together in s2, yes like this. Loooool 😅

I see I see :D You really have interesting...toes ahahaha :D!!!

cr.to jrrg (weibo) waooow she is so productive !<3

Winny Aye:

I think yeo maybe some break...kekkekkeke but not long...maybe I will go back to rewatch Scarlet Heart...it will be refreshing again because i watched it in late 2016..another great adaptation of tong hua story....but Im planning to rewatch whole LYF after that again too..💚

busy time for us jijiji.😁. ohh that's quite a long time Winnyyy, yes, a Scarlet Heart refresher will be good. jijiji as for mine, i'll get on it in just some more hrs or mins and after, ill have a quick check of Ballad of the Desert aka Sound of the Desert {drama ver}, then go back to yaojing first haha, and and--- haha.🤭😅😂 thanksss for the recommendations😉. 

Cutie drawing from yesterday -cr.to owner

Winny Aye:

my xiao yao would dress up for her Jing. ..?

Anyone remember this scene❤️

Yes <3!

Winny Aye:

I hope they make up since ep1 of Season 2. .😅 but yep XL have to snatch her from her wedding with Fenglong first..😅 Im looking forward to more sugar🍯 scenes 😁

before the make up scene Winnyyy we still need to go through some yao--jing separation for the first few eps, we'll see Jing having health issues, more white strands of hair, gloomy, XY missing him, both having sleep issues, trying to forget but canNOT, meet but have distance b/n them--- can't go on. I miss the inlove state of Jing, his eyes smiling--

i need boxes of tissue not just a *cute* tiny towel haha. *emo* 🤭

dtsj_sapphire:
before the make up scene Winnyyy we still need to go through some yao--jing separation for the first few eps, we'll see Jing having health issues, more white strands of hair, gloomy, XY missing him, both having sleep issues, trying to forget but canNOT, meet but have distance b/n them--- can't go on. I miss the inlove state of Jing, his eyes smiling--

Right! 

Winny Aye:

Omo...yaojing modern time wedding 😍😍❤️🤵👰💐

haha love yaojing nation energy, they can change my mood instantly haha. yaojing is close to officially being husband and wife in the modern era. just a bow to each other next. haha. 

But just before we do that.... One more beautifull Xiaojing pic!

Ready for what's to come <3! (Fighting!)

Symbolika1:

OH LOL! XD!!!

Symbolika1:

I see I see :D You really have interesting...toes ahahaha :D!!!

fyi, im a hybrid.special.case.like that.haha:⁠-⁠D. 😂😂😂.