We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:
fyi, im a hybrid.special.case.like that.haha:⁠-⁠D. ???.

=>*Does it hurts????*                    !!!:D:D:D!!!

photos still loading on my end

i need some inspiration while waiting lol.?

dtsj_sapphire:
i need some inspiration while waiting lol.?

Just to know before going off to work again, that I posted the link of here in the S1 thread (in the end, cause if people look at that thread, they'll think Xiaojingers have quit the ship...) - Accidently saw someone posted there.... We are really messy and space :D

Symbolika1:

=>*Does it hurts????*                    !!!:D:D:D!!!

hurt?? me?? "ive been burned so many times, I'm basically the human equivalent of the inside of a roasted marshmallow" :⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

Just to know before going off to work again, that I posted the link of here in the S1 thread (in the end, cause if people look at that thread, they'll Xiaojingers have quit the ship...) - Accidently saw someone posted there.... We are really messy and space :D

what? wait, i'm confused atm.

dtsj_sapphire:
i'm confused atm.

pffff ( because you re a strange animal...) Gotta go, catch up later *huugs*

Symbolika1:

pffff ( because you re a strange animal...) Gotta go, catch up later *huugs*

lmao be gone-- {wizardy voice} haha.tc:⁠-⁠)

Winny Aye:

my xiao yao would dress up for her Jing. ..?

Anyone remember this scene❤️

at last! i see the photos. ohhhhh my yaojing??? how could i forget this, this was cut from the yaojing special part 2 uploaded on yt {i read a comment and noticed it was}, they didn't show how she rushed to fix herself soon as she heard Jing's voice. i love that part soooo much coz you can read the atmosphere. but when she was there standing in front of him, it's as if she didn't make herself pretty and presentable enough for him, how pretentious, haha. but love it. i think we can all relate to that.????

Symbolika1:

Just to know before going off to work again, that I posted the link of here in the S1 thread (in the end, cause if people look at that thread, they'll Xiaojingers have quit the ship...) - Accidently saw someone posted there.... We are really messy and space :D

I feel like in that white doggie at the moment. .?

dtsj_sapphire:

at last! i see the photos. ohhhhh my yaojing??? how could i forget this, this was cut from the yaojing special part 2 uploaded on yt {i read a comment and noticed it was}, they didn't show how she rushed to fix herself soon as she heard Jing's voice. i love that part soooo much coz you can read the atmosphere. but when she was there standing in front of him, it's as if she didn't make herself pretty and presentable enough for him, how pretentious, haha. but love it. i think we can all relate to that.????

Lol yepp..but wetv cut it out ? ...its so cute of her...she all act pouty face in front of him like disappointed gf. ...?...

Symbolika1:

Yes <3!

Yes ?? i love his ok ? face?

Winny Aye:

my xiao yao would dress up for her Jing. ..?

Anyone remember this scene❤️

The min she heard Jing’s voice, she rushed & put on her earrings & fixed her makeup. She went all pouty with him, like as if she wasn’t speedy Gonzalez a minute ago ??

dtsj_sapphire:

me thinking of how we will all be like when s2 comes-- "if animals are round" LOL.?

and s2 comes w/ hot and overly sweet yaojing scenes??, we all be like-- LMAO ???

{if animals are round gifs are killing me here} 

This is what happening to uss.??? i feel it lol

Symbolika1:

cr.to jrrg (weibo) waooow she is so productive !<3

Lmao the fox is drinking & singing ??

Romans_Revenge:

The min she heard Jing’s voice, she rushed & put on her earrings & fixed her makeup. She went all pouty with him, like as if she wasn’t speedy Gonzalez a minute ago ??

That scene was precious. .even if shes alone in her fixing.. wetv should include that in yaojing collection part 2 vid...lol its xy style..she act all sulk pouty in front of him...actually wanting  him to feed  her sugar honey?❤️