We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

cr.to jrrg (weibo) waooow she is so productive !<3

Love alll..but last one...? fox taking scene ? adorable 

Symbolika1:
d, they'll think Xiaojingers have quit the ship...) - Accidently saw someone posted there.... We are really messy and space :D

Someone, posted on our neglected s1 thread. so I felt his/her loneliness in that thread.

Symbolika1:

Cutie drawing from yesterday -cr.to owner

before we get to the most awaited proposal scene, we still have the YaoJing heart-to-heart talk, but before that, remember they're still on the break up phase? and they'll meet a few more times and we'll pretty much need to go through some more painful few eps in s2 like a ?️ piercing our ? hearts.

*inserting lines of their very meaningful deep night conversation. for now, it's the YaoJing modern era ver. but im loving it. sobbing? again. {so thankful for C-yaojingS' wonderful works of art, keep them coming}. ??

Winny Aye:
Love alll..but last one...? fox taking scene ? adorable 

Yes me too! :D He's like reprentating us in the scenery :D

dtsj_sapphire:
*inserting lines of their very meaningful deep night conversation. for now, it's the YaoJing modern era ver. but im loving it. sobbing? again. {so thankful for C-yaojingS' wonderful works of art, keep them coming}. ??

Me sobbing for needed translation :'(

Winny Aye:

I feel like in that white doggie at the moment. .?

???

Busy weiwei today :D (cr.to owner)

He's happy, I feel good! :D

dtsj_sapphire:
???

Same winny just the same :D

dtsj_sapphire:

before we get to the most awaited proposal scene, we still have the YaoJing heart-to-heart talk, but before that, remember they're still on the break up phase? and they'll meet a few more times and we'll pretty much need to go through some more painful few eps in s2 like a ?️ piercing our ? hearts.

*inserting lines of their very meaningful deep night conversation. for now, it's the YaoJing modern era ver. but im loving it. sobbing? again. {so thankful for C-yaojingS' wonderful works of art, keep them coming}. ??

These fansart are just precious ?

Winny Aye:

Lol yepp..but wetv cut it out ? ...its so cute of her...she all act pouty face in front of him like disappointed gf. ...?...

yess trueee, love that part but they cut that part on the yaojing special part 2, they only showed her all dressed and walked towards them {Jing and Bei} , was kind of disappointed. they did cut out some parts w/c i think are still part of yaojing moments and are impt ones.=⁠_⁠=

Romans_Revenge:

The min she heard Jing’s voice, she rushed & put on her earrings & fixed her makeup. She went all pouty with him, like as if she wasn’t speedy Gonzalez a minute ago ??

yesss true, like she suddenly felt energized, but when she was infront of him, she talked casually calling her even "Master Qingqui" like she didn't rush and all that earlier. haha. XY. ?

Winny Aye:

That scene was precious. .even if shes alone in her fixing.. wetv should include that in yaojing collection part 2 vid...lol its xy style..she act all sulk pouty in front of him...actually wanting  him to feed  her sugar honey?❤️

They also forgot to add after the break up scene where he dressed as YSQ, went back to where the usually meet, pouch broke,he looked for the seeds & ended up crying soo much he grew grey hair ?‍?.

Symbolika1:

Someone, posted on our neglected s1 thread. so I felt his/her loneliness in that thread.

I feel it too. ..im planning to be back there sometimes. .but i prefer here?

Winny Aye:

This is what happening to uss.??? i feel it lol

haha. ikr, we need some breaks in b/n, haha. ??

dtsj_sapphire:

*inserting lines of their very meaningful deep night conversation. for now, it's the YaoJing modern era ver. but im loving it. sobbing? again. {so thankful for C-yaojingS' wonderful works of art, keep them coming}. ??

Love this modern YaoJing art, but yeah before the heart 2 heart talk, they’ll meet again but XY will run from Jing while crying cos of her heartache. Then there’s also her suddenly wanting to go to Qing qui to personally give Jing her wedding invitation( even tho she could’ve sent someone else to do that,but she didn’t cos she wanted to see him again ). I mean she went there to indirectly tell him you broke my heart & I’m giving myself to another man cos I can’t have you but I still want you to fight for me cos you have my heart.