We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 TinaL:

Why do they exactly think xl heart hurt then. Obviously xl is the one who will be feeling the pain of his unrequited love xiao yao.  That's why the old man told him he has only one heart.  I feel like when yl fans says they read the novel, they means they skip all of the other ships part and just read only the yl part.  

Because as someone who read the novel not once but multiple times, tong hua couldn't have made it clearer who xiao yao gave her heart to romantically. 

They are all too fansinated with XL character and already dubbed a character like Jing as "boring sweet talk weak" , they could not accept him as ml that get female lead so they are taking all those symbols in story in that way...For me YaoJing is most solid.

Symbolika1:

Trending news! :D (just sharing having no further thoughtd on it, just funny !)

Someone on weibo discovered that Yang Zi and Deng Wei have one common friend from way back.  

Yang zi ------------Zhao Wenhao-------Deng Wei--------Zhao Wenhao

ZWenhao  was in "The Destiny of White Snake" with YangZi as well :) !

Wow their baby faces...CUTE...🥰❤️❤️

@AH

In the novel, XY sometimes concealed her identity when she went out in public and didn't want to be identified as the Princess of Gao Xing. That included some of the times when she went on outings with FFB in public (especially for certain activities, like visiting dance halls).

I didn't pay attention to this birthmark identity mark much before. I know its to conceal her appearance. I just wonder if there's anymore info about it on novel..in case I miss anything. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

AH :

This is reminding me, has anyone posted the novel covers and illustrations in one of the TSJs threads yet?

The cover of volume 2 (诉衷情 / Love Confessed) is primarily green and white. It depicts TSJ and XY on the boat trip that XY recalls in chapter 16, as well as the nine-tailed fox spirit. And the interior illustrations include a depiction of WXL and YSQ at Hui Chun Clinic.

Wowow...so beautiful. ..thanks for sharing ..all the pictures are some of best moments of XY with her three main suitors. I do love how. ..the title for YaoJing Cover is Love Confessed. It explains their love story. .❤️

Symbolika1:

for winny 's scrapbook(cr.to owner)

Ohhh love this❣️ Winnyyy some update pls haha (⁠^⁠^⁠)

YaoJing💜💜💙💙💚🤍

@AH

The cover of volume 2 (诉衷情 / Love Confessed) is primarily green and white. It depicts TSJ and XY on the boat trip that XY recalls in chapter 16, as well as the nine-tailed fox spirit. And the interior illustrations include a depiction of WXL and YSQ at Hui Chun Clinic.

thanksss for sharing these, actually loved them all. resharing photos. {sorry i cropped what you orig. shared just so to have a closer look and focus on yaojing, :⁠-⁠)} (⁠^⁠^⁠)

like it how green and pleasing to the eyes this photo is and them there in a boat💚💜

a closer look. the details. this is such a beautiful piece of art and is meaningful (⁠^⁠^⁠)💚💜

{this one i think ive seen before but i thought just another edit by fans:}  

Winny Aye:

Wowow...so beautiful. ..thanks for sharing ..all the pictures are some of best moments of XY with her three main suitors. I do love how. ..the title for YaoJing Cover is Love Confessed. It explains their love story. .❤️

yess same(⁠^⁠^⁠), yes the title is <3

Symbolika1:

From a friend from Tw. with this comment=>He’s so covered up but I feel like he’s not wearing much………. he’s good at doing that zzzz Reminds me of this one… so exposed.. but so covered.. but so exposed ... :D! 

ahhh, the way he held the cript and his baby fan 🙈😂😂😂 sooooo cute:⁠-⁠D

"so exposed..but so covered..but so exposed" i see the confusion there, LOL

TinaL:

Why do they exactly think xl heart hurt then. Obviously xl is the one who will be feeling the pain of his unrequited love xiao yao.  That's why the old man told him he has only one heart.  I feel like when yl fans says they read the novel, they means they skip all of the other ships part and just read only the yl part.  

Because as someone who read the novel not once but multiple times, tong hua couldn't have made it clearer who xiao yao gave her heart to romantically. 

They even skip XY parts I bet 

Symbolika1:

Will it be my last? :D

sooooo cute(⁠^⁠^⁠)💚🖤 what are you thinking SY? i mean DW? 🤔😂 love this angle. i suddenly remember a similar one his for Xiao Lin, TTEOM-- 

he's soooo cute in this one too(⁠^⁠^⁠) 🖤🤎 look at his hands :⁠-⁠D 

Symbolika1:

I'm speachless=>

From today too ...what to say?.....nature is good to us? :D

the focus>⁠.⁠<(⁠^⁠^⁠)😻😻 love how simple his hairpin is but is beautiful 💙.

Symbolika1:

PFFFF FORGOT This One! :D (see bellow)

LOL I react like this when --- is not going anywhere and all you have to do is put a period to it. Haha yesss love this gif edit {couldn't share} so thanksss for putting it here.(⁠^⁠^⁠)🤵👰

Symbolika1:

https://v.douyin.com/idqsbDU6/ 

DW dancing for his swordance today....<3

lmao, they made it look like a ballerina dance w/the instl added haha, lovveee it though, it's like we've just witnessed how he graceful his movements are and it's like watching dance on stage too. this is his Qing Ke i think where he was practicing w/his sword and in the bts i remember his face was covered by his costume or his hair coz of strong winds, something like that, lol cute DW😂

Symbolika1:

Bowing wedding ceremony...from Weibo :D! They just can't wait!:D

oh my the bow edit again w/now a background haha. C-yaojing are extra hyped, waiting still for bow to each other edit. Haha loving the progress on this.(⁠^⁠^⁠)🤵👰💜💜

peng-peng:

They even skip XY parts I bet 

ah yes i think, esp those that had to do w/jing or shiqi i guess.