We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

ahhh, the way he held the cript and his baby fan ???? sooooo cute:⁠-⁠D

"so exposed..but so covered..but so exposed" i see the confusion there, LOL

Sandro Botticelli would have died seing it :D

dtsj_sapphire:
sooooo cute(⁠^⁠^⁠)?? what are you thinking SY? i mean DW? ?? love this angle. i suddenly remember a similar one his for Xiao Lin, TTEOM-- 

Exactly !<3

Romans_Revenge:

No but that’s such a disgusting comment to make, as far as to use R & sexual abuse as kink just to satisfy your delusions says a lot about your character. I hope that woman & those other women who keep using such vile words end up in such situations,then we’ll see if they’ll be able to think nor laugh at it. Losers.

Well to them its common in dramas....we are lay low ones who could not distinguish between fiction and reality. .. just like to judge them by what their likes in fiction. ...but for me XL is stil bad boy.. a mature one though 

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile here is mine :D!

I'm on a serie of vintage like Postcards that my inner XiaoYao and Tushan Jing are sending to the ones they care about....Will start a serie of those with different paysages/scenery as they travell the world, and tells what they see, or what they are doing. (the boring part of course :D).

Just pre -sharing, cause want to have a whole serie of those done, before showing them fully here.  And maybe wait for S2 to air.

So do you have suggestions or just tell me how do you feel about this before I dive some extra time on this :) ? Thx in advance for your insights.

(so no putting it yet in the fan art section)

Finally got to see Symbolika1 art pieces ?? im amazed and reminds me of hobbits somehow..thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to more ????

peng-peng:
They even skip XY parts I bet 

dtsj_sapphire:
love this gif edit {couldn't share} so thanksss for putting it here.(⁠^⁠^⁠)??

My pleasure, saw you were in big stress these days , because of connection, hope all is fine!

dtsj_sapphire:

^⁠_⁠^ but that 'mole on the forehead or under the armpit' got me really laughing, thinking of DW's moles- on his face {nose and below lip, and left eye  near his eyebrow i think lol} and on his neck too that are most visible, i think also on his hands or arms, haha ?

yes yes yes. nature is beautifull... :D :D

(TTEOM)

dtsj_sapphire:
{seeing him like this reminds me of how i study for exams, actually sometimes- i do it a few hrs before exams lol so i exp cramming, haha. studying w/ nature around or just being around nature helps set the mood, for me} ???

Yes! Another common point. We are nature lovers! Herb collecting, taking care of seeds....

garden care, grass scent, flower enthousiast...etc :D

Winny Aye:
Because they were so invested in those symbolisms ...love bug, mirror...and some others too...they will never be convinced about Yaojing destiny and their actions to happy ending, Yaoliu fans will never be able to find how  much YaoJing did for each...they are believed about raw forbbiden feelings truer than the actual actions both parties take. I just realized it when I actually back and forth with a former yaojing now a yaoliu fans.those YaoLiu fans will never be able to see LYF as a satisfying ending but a more of tragedy. ...they are not convinced when TH said its not like she always into tragedy. .she depends on how her imagination go with that characters doings.? and to her LYF is not a tragedy. To them raws forbidden/kept in dark side of the ocean feelings  are truer but to me raw natural feelings + drive to actions are truer. Also "what is" is truer to me than "what if".   So  yep actually it depends on how your emotion inclined towards.... but with a lot of TH words for YaoJing feelings. .With all those symbolisms, YaoLiu not even tempt to do on romance...???So  I will say....YaoLiu is "Delulu" 

Zzzzzzzzzzz....:D

Symbolika1:

From tw/x...DW.

Hehehe, the expression...<3

I love it. 

Symbolika1:

Again.... :D. I read worst than that!!!!...like mr snake abusing s*xually and making our dear and poor XiaoYao pregnant while lying for years unconscious in the shell...

And hang on! She's going to have a Happy end....

when the  babe she got from that r*ping/s*xual abuse and Jing will come to die . Do you believe that???? - I find those threads dangerous and for XYao, and for my own mental stability :D...

I am sure some have actually written ffs about it on Ao3 

Romans_Revenge:

The heck?! Such fucked up women thinking sexual abuse or R word is cute all because XY doesn’t end up with the man they like? What kind of fucked up woman you gotta be to write such horrible comment?. Yeah, I can finally say that I hate the serpent & I’m glad he died & his feelings were NEVER reciprocated. His fans can choke on a Dick?

????

Winny Aye:
.I look at more driven action than anything hidden symbolism.

Winny Aye:
but driven actions to actually make that love bloom. No matter how many times i reread....therefore for me lyf is complete happy ending ??

Concerning XL and TSJ in LYF , symbols are Yang -white-life TSJ/ Yin- XL-black-death. 

But again this kind of interpretation/ view of characters/story is,  just one among many others, a creator's (TH) tool to "paint" the story.   It's not the whole picture/canvas. And I see as you the whole thing :) from start to it's Happy ending. 

=> With soooo many colors hehehe :D

Symbolika1:

My pleasure, saw you were in big stress these days , because of connection, hope all is fine!

i love this foxy..?

Winny Aye:

Finally got to see Symbolika1 art pieces ?? im amazed and reminds me of hobbits somehow..thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to more ????

Hahaha thank you so much... (art piece...lol nonono, just trying to make something suitable for XY/TSJ) And, I'm really looking foward to ya all thoughts and extended possibilities/ideas with these !