Symbolika1:
Jing was right beside her.

I keep reading something else  as *beside* , waooow I'm really far gone! :D!!! 

Winny Aye:

that look..???

Yes!  Loving this edit, were you see both watching each other.

So nobody knows the release date for S2?

Symbolika1:

Thank you!

{

this one is really yaojing:⁠-⁠D time travelling haha cute} 

My fav too :D! Their kids , some ships, horses, birds could be added ahahaha!

haha, yessss, in modern perspective, countryside life is what yaojing long for. :⁠-⁠D🦊🌿💚💙

btw you can use that yaojing photo for your next pcard and emphasize on words that relate to that part of their journey. (⁠^⁠^⁠) but you're the artist b/n us so im sure you've lots of inspirations already😉

all edits are good but this is what I want to see them in for a modern drama, countryside vibes. 🥰🥰💚💙💜

Symbolika1:

*We are here, one for another*

You can tell how happy she was about the kiss, had her giggling 🤭.

Symbolika1:

I keep reading something else  as *beside* , waooow I'm really far gone! :D!!! 

It seems this passionate kiss has been etched in her memory,she keeps dreaming of it. No wonder why she likes to steal kisses from him.

Winny Aye:
Im stuck here too..lol..but will share more scenes soon...💚💙🌿🍃

Hahahaha! BB later to enjoy!

Actually if I was TH, after Jing & XY got back together and were happy. I’d have also created a little situation where by this time around,it’ll be Jing who avoids XY while she chases after him hehe 😏. Even haoling Jing & yellow emperor pleading will STILL make Jing avoid XY. Yeeahh I’m evil like that 😈

Romans_Revenge:

Yeahhhh, but she kept using the green bottle Jing brought after that.

ohhhhh you have better observation than mine, that's amazing of you👏👏, i honestly haven't noticed that much. thankssssss appreciate it sm (⁠^.⁠^⁠)🥰🥰 will look into that when i rewatch again😉

brb really busy here :{

Romans_Revenge:

So nobody knows the release date for S2?

Waiting...

Romans_Revenge:

Actually if I was TH, after Jing & XY got back together and were happy. I’d have also created a little situation where by this time around,it’ll be Jing who avoids XY while she chases after him hehe ?. Even haoling Jing & yellow emperor pleading will STILL make Jing avoid XY. Yeeahh I’m evil like that ?

thats not so Jing.....😌 so yepp..we love him for being direct...but she suffered for him a lot though ..but I guess u want her suffer more..😝😅😁

Winny Aye:

thats not so Jing.....😌 so yepp..we love him for being direct...but she suffered for him a lot though ..but I guess u want her suffer more..😝😅😁

Would that be mean of me if I said that’s what I wanted?😈. For instance, Jing  together with Jing ye & Hu Ya witnesses XY doing something(a misunderstanding).  Even tho she tries to explain,despite the awkward situation, the only thing Jing tells her is,’ it’s fine, XY, even after everything we’ve been through & for you to do this,*smiles sadly* I don’t blame you,you’re the ONLY woman I’ll ever love in this lifetime & maybe the next, if you’re happy,I’m happy even if it’s not with me’. Jing continues,despite keeping a distance from her,’ I don’t hate you,if you have feelings for another, I won’t stop you. I may be a bit dumb when it comes to a woman’s feelings,but I’m no fool XY, I won’t selfishly keep you while you think of another, that’ll hurt me more, so please keep on smiling & be happy,if you’re happy is only when my world is happy’. Jing turns & begins to leave,despite XY’s screams & pleading. XY comes back to Xuan yuan looking sad & gloomy. Y.E & CX notices this Jing doesn’t come by anymore & they hear what happened, Y.E. calls XY & gets mad at her, Haoling king also hears about this & is disappointed in XY cos he knows how difficult it took for Jing & XY to be together. They’ll all try to talk to Jing & him being kind,listens but uses the excuse of business to keep avoiding XY. shit TH is much better than me.

When director said :

and praises DW, was happy to rewatch <3

HI all! I'm an addict of Fan made music videos and I found a bunch of beautiful ones for this show but, surprisingly, there are not many good ones for the romance plot with Tushan Jing (or featuring him) as all the youtube makers seems to be in the Xiang liu ship hahah anyone can please recommend some good Tushan Jing music videos?