Romans_Revenge:

This XY is BOLD BOLD!! Lol telling Jing to repay with his body? Oh myyyyy tehehe. Hey as long as there’re sweet moments between them & they STICK to the story,it’s all good I guess.

Hahah yes Jing got a bold girlfriend :D  I was like take her to bed and repay with your body😂🔥

Hani7:

Hi everyone
did you read the leaked script? there are many things that I dislike about the changes but I still can wait for this scene between Jing and Xiaoyao ^^
XY:"are you so touched that you think there is no way to repay?just repay with your body, Tushan Jing!"
Jing pulled Xiaoyao into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly. Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment, then she kissed him back happily...💜
My english is not good enough to translate the whole scene, it's on page 671 if you want to read 
btw I uploaded the pdf on telegram
https://t.me/lostyouforevers2

Hi welcome. 

Ooh I love  this. Xiao  Yao  knows what she wants lol. I love   her.   I now cannot wait for this season 2. 

Hani7:

Hahah yes Jing got a bold girlfriend :D  I was like take her to bed and repay with your body😂🔥

Now I wish for this bedroom scene 

Hani7:

I am  in heaven . Season 2 needs to aire now.

peng-peng:

If ONLY there was a bedroom scene, that would’ve been fire 🔥.

Hani7:

Hi everyone
did you read the leaked script? there are many things that I dislike about the changes but I still can wait for this scene between Jing and Xiaoyao ^^
XY:"are you so touched that you think there is no way to repay?just repay with your body, Tushan Jing!"
Jing pulled Xiaoyao into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly. Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment, then she kissed him back happily...?
My english is not good enough to translate the whole scene, it's on page 671 if you want to read 
btw I uploaded the pdf on telegram
https://t.me/lostyouforevers2

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this part and the whole file. i just got telegram app and downloaded the whole file. This is such important for us...yes XY is bold.I love her like that. I think the changes are ok...thank you so much. .

Romans_Revenge:

If ONLY there was a bedroom scene, that would’ve been fire ?.

Actually when i read the google translated scene i think they kind of spend the night together. ..or i get the vibe or it....maybe im wrong? Here is what i get from our Hani 7 shared...i google translate pageb670 and 671 ...no edit

|场9

时日外

景:玉山瑶池畔

人: 小天(没有白发)、涂山環
Scene: By the Yushan Yaochi

(接第二季第28集场7

△涂山環从怀里拿出一个破烂的香囊.

涂山環:你又救了我一次.
(Continued from Season 2, Episode 28, Scene 7
△Tu Shanhuan took out a tattered sachet from his arms.
Tu Shanhuan: You saved me again.

△ 小天看到香囊就知道他受了多少苦,
When Xiaotian saw the sachet, he knew how much he had suffered.
心疼地看了一瞬,葛然把香扔向瑶池,
After looking at it distressedly for a moment, 
Ge Ran threw the incense towards Yaochi.
涂山環着急,
Tu Shanhuan was anxious,
可向来舍不得违逆小天,
But I have always been reluctant to disobey Xiaotian
只是不舍地町着湖面.
I just stared at the lake reluctantly.
小天,除气!一个破香囊而已,我以后每年都给你做新的.
Xiaotian, get rid of the gas! It’s just a broken sachet. I will make a new one for you every year.
涂山璟: (甜蜜,郑重)好.
Tu Shanjing: (Sweetly, solemnly) OK.
小天:(微笑) 你逃出海底洞穴后,遇到了离戎昶?
Xiaotian: (smile) After you escaped from the underwater cave, you met Li Rongchang?
|涂山: (凝视小天)嗯,昶说涂山氏已经有了新族长,放弃了寻我,只有你不青放弃,直在等我,陸下才一直有放弃
Tu Shan: (gazing at Xiaotian) Well, Chang said that the Tu Shan clan has a new clan leader and has given up looking for me. Only if you don’t give up and are waiting for me, Lu Xia never gives up.

小天:(不好意思,故意凶) 算你识趣,回来得及时!要再不回来,我就去做王母了,
Xiaotian: (Sorry, deliberately mean)I guess you are wise and will come back in time! If I never come back, I will become the Queen Mother,

涂山璟:(惊讶)你当年颠沛流离、受尽苦难都不肯回玉山,怎么会想做王母?
Tu Shanjing: (Surprised) You were displaced and suffered all kinds of hardships but refused to return to Yushan. How could you want to be the Queen Mother?

小天:(说漏嘴后的回避,努力轻播淡写)我打算……杀了神农馨悦
Xiaotian: (avoidance after spilling the beans, trying hard to understate it) I plan to... kill Shennong Xinyue

涂山環:(握住小天的手)小天
Tu Shanhuan: (holding Xiaotian’s hand) Xiaotian

△涂山環难以言喻此刻心中的震动、
感动,涂山氏都已经新选了族长,将他视作过去,小天却要为不知所踪的他和天下为敌,
Tu Shanhuan could not describe the shock in his heart at this moment. Touched, the Tushan clan has already chosen a new clan leader and regards him as a thing of the past, but Xiaotian wants to make the world an enemy because of him who has disappeared.

小天(明明自己不好意思,却油嘴滑舌地掩饰) 
Xiaotian (Obviously he is embarrassed, but he covers it up with a smooth tongue)

感动得无以为报啊?以身相报就行了.
Are you so touched that you can't repay it? Just repay it with your own body.

涂山璟:好!
Tu Shanjing:Okay!

△涂山環毫不迟疑地把小天拉进怀里,
利落地吻上.
Tu Shanhuan pulled Xiaotian into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly
小天愣了一愣, 情投意合、順心回应,
Xiaotian was stunned for a moment, and then he responded happily.
△ 湖面上,倒影成双,素衣女子面若
桃花,
On the lake, there are two reflections, and the face of the woman in plain clothes is like peach blossom,
眉眼甜蜜,已无须再和自己的影予说话.
With sweet eyebrows and sweet eyes, there is no need to talk to my shadow anymore

It sort of reminds me of this fanart..

Or is it just my thinking ?

peng-peng:

I am  in heaven . Season 2 needs to aire now.

Yes lol Im much more super excited right now. 

Winny Aye:
Yes lol Im much more super excited right now. 

|场9

时日外

景:玉山瑶池畔

人: 小天(没有白发)、涂山環
Scene: By the Yushan Yaochi

(接第二季第28集场7

△涂山環从怀里拿出一个破烂的香囊.

涂山環:你又救了我一次.
(Continued from Season 2, Episode 28, Scene 7

△Tu Shanhuan took out a tattered sachet from his arms.
Tu Shanhuan: You saved me again.

△ 小天看到香囊就知道他受了多少苦,
When Xiaotian saw the sachet, he knew how much he had suffered.
心疼地看了一瞬,葛然把香扔向瑶池,
After looking at it distressedly for a moment,
Ge Ran threw the incense towards Yaochi.
涂山環着急,
Tu Shanhuan was anxious,
可向来舍不得违逆小天,
But I have always been reluctant to disobey Xiaotian
只是不舍地町着湖面.
I just stared at the lake reluctantly.
小天,除气!一个破香囊而已,我以后每年都给你做新的.
Xiaotian, get rid of the gas! It’s just a broken sachet. I will make a new one for you every year.
涂山璟: (甜蜜,郑重)好.
Tu Shanjing: (Sweetly, solemnly) OK.
小天:(微笑) 你逃出海底洞穴后,遇到了离戎昶?
Xiaotian: (smile) After you escaped from the underwater cave, you met Li Rongchang?

Tu Shan: (gazing at Xiaotian) Well, Chang said that the Tu Shan clan has a new clan leader and has given up looking for me. Only if you don’t give up and are waiting for me, Lu Xia never gives up.

小天:(不好意思,故意凶) 算你识趣,回来得及时!要再不回来,我就去做王母了,
Xiaotian: (Sorry, deliberately mean)I guess you are wise and will come back in time! If I never come back, I will become the Queen Mother,

涂山璟:(惊讶)你当年颠沛流离、受尽苦难都不肯回玉山,怎么会想做王母?
Tu Shanjing: (Surprised) You were displaced and suffered all kinds of hardships but refused to return to Yushan. How could you want to be the Queen Mother?

小天:(说漏嘴后的回避,努力轻播淡写)我打算……杀了神农馨悦
Xiaotian: (avoidance after spilling the beans, trying hard to understate it) I plan to... kill Shennong Xinyue

涂山環:(握住小天的手)小天
Tu Shanhuan: (holding Xiaotian’s hand) Xiaotian

△涂山環难以言喻此刻心中的震动、
感动,涂山氏都已经新选了族长,将他视作过去,小天却要为不知所踪的他和天下为敌,
Tu Shanhuan could not describe the shock in his heart at this moment. Touched, the Tushan clan has already chosen a new clan leader and regards him as a thing of the past, but Xiaotian wants to make the world an enemy because of him who has disappeared.

小天(明明自己不好意思,却油嘴滑舌地掩饰)
Xiaotian (Obviously he is embarrassed, but he covers it up with a smooth tongue)

感动得无以为报啊?以身相报就行了.

△涂山環毫不迟疑地把小天拉进怀里,
利落地吻上.
Tu Shanhuan pulled Xiaotian into his arms without hesitation and kissed her neatly
小天愣了一愣, 情投意合、順心回应,
△ 湖面上,倒影成双,素衣女子面若
桃花,
On the lake, there are two reflections, and the face of the woman in plain clothes is like peach blossom,
眉眼甜蜜,已无须再和自己的影予说话.
With sweet eyebrows and sweet eyes, there is no need to talk to my shadow anymore

JUST WAOW!!!!

After this scene in the s2 should be....

:D

Winny Aye:
Or is it just my thinking ?

No! I'm super exited!!!!:D

感动得无以为报啊?以身相报就行了.

△涂山環毫不迟疑地把小天拉进怀里,
利落地吻上.
小天愣了一愣, 情投意合、順心回应,
△ 湖面上,倒影成双,素衣女子面若
桃花,
眉眼甜蜜,已无须再和自己的影予说话.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OH!!!! JUST ......OH!!!!! HAHAHAHA now S2 is going to deliver!!!!!! YES!

Winny Aye:

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this part and the whole file. i just got telegram app and downloaded the whole file. This is such important for us...yes XY is bold.I love her like that. I think the changes are ok...thank you so much. .

you're welcome^^♡

and thank you all for the analysis I enjoy reading them though I can't contribute to

Symbolika1:

The End. Season 2 incoming kiss <3

Now back to work :) . 

This one is on pages 561_562

From what I’ve read, XY was willing to make everyone her enemy, because she thought the tushan clan had forgotten Jing & made his nephew a successor? She was also planning to kill Xinyue but ended up wanting to be Godmother of that mountain(forgot its name) & never leave that place since Jing is “dead”. Plus it’s STILL annoying how they changed from ZX to xinyue,cos what? Lame.  But I kinda get it, xinyue isn’t happy in her marriage cos ZX is in love with XY & called her name during love making. So if I’m not happy, you’re going to suffer the same fate,plus she envied the love & protection XY & Jing have so it’s understandable.

I need a bedroom scene,where they both wake up in bed,looking at each other while Jing gives XY a forehead kiss before telling her to go wash up. XY reluctantly gets up,only for Jing to hold her waist,pull her into his arms & kiss her. 

Hani7:

This one is on pages 561_562

Im definetly going check out the scenes...♡_♡