Winny Aye:

Thank you this reply. Definitly XL's the one manipulating here. Yes those fans are just something. ..always finding ways to defend. Whatever he did later. ...wrong is still wrong...even worse is not sincere. If they want to just throw off all bad on on ml...they should also accept their ml actions are very wrong.  

You know how when someone is too blinded & brainwashed to the point that whatever the person is doing to them,they think it’s love? Yeah that’s what xl fans are. Even if he has knife to XY’s throat,they’ll say he’s doing it cos he worried,protective or out of love. I guess until he kills her,then they’ll snap outta it…oh wait, they’ll find a way to blame Jing or XY anyway ?

Romans_Revenge:
oh wait, they’ll find a way to blame Jing or XY anyway

Aaaaaah this feels soooo good! XD!!!!

Romans_Revenge:
Even if he has knife to XY’s throat,they’ll say he’s doing it cos he worried,protective or out of love.
 Romans_Revenge:

You know how when someone is too blinded & brainwashed to the point that whatever the person is doing to them,they think it’s love? Yeah that’s what xl fans are. Even if he has knife to XY’s throat,they’ll say he’s doing it cos he worried,protective or out of love. I guess until he kills her,then they’ll snap outta it…oh wait, they’ll find a way to blame Jing or XY anyway ?

Yes that's very true. Sometimes they sounds like those women who could not leave abusive partners. ..

Well they talk everything bad about jing...and made XY two hearted woman..wait. .i think some of them say XY surpassed her feelings for XL to others.. which is not true...but funny..

@Hani7

Xiaotian: When I was a child, my mother often took me to play in the water here. When I got tired, I would lie next to my mother to bask in the sun, while my mother fed me.  I ate ice raspberries while telling me about the naughty things she and her uncles did when they were young...  Xiaotian's expression became nostalgic and sad, and she looked at the plants and trees around her with a thoughtful look.
Tu Shanjing: (Relieved) We can build an identical garden in Qingqiu.
 Xiaotian: (Sadly) Even if the garden can be built exactly the same, my mother is no longer here.  
Xiaotian: My favorite on Wushen Mountain is Yiqingyuan.  After her father abdicates the throne, Anian will be the owner of this place. She will definitely renovate this garden according to her own preferences.
 Xiaotian let out a long sigh with a disappointed expression.  Tu Shanjing held her hand.  
Tu Shanjing: You can take your daughter to play in the garden and bask in the sun. You can feed her iceberg berries while telling her stories about you and His Majesty being naughty and mischievous when we were young, and about her grandmother and grandfather.  
 Xiaotian turned around suddenly and looked at Tu Shanjing. Tu Shanjing's face turned red and he was shy, but he still held Xiaotian's hand tightly and remained calm.  Xiaotian: Tu Shanjing!  
Xiaotian felt ashamed and annoyed, shook off Tu Shanjing’s hand, and left quickly.  
Tu Shanjing: It is impossible to bring back the good memories of the past, but your daughter will accompany you and leave new good memories.
Xiaotian: Shameless!  Who is going to have a daughter with you?  
Tu Shanjing: (deliberately) OK!  If we don’t give birth to daughters, we give birth to sons.

OMG...!! If there is no proposal scenes this is such great substitute. .A scene to heart melt...yes yes Xiaojing's babies..♥

Symbolika1:

Aaaaaah this feels soooo good! XD!!!!

Lmao but it’s true tho, let’s just blame the ONE guy who never used XY for his gain but all he did for her was just love her just like she loves him. 

Winny Aye:

Yes that's very true. Sometimes they sounds like those women who could not leave abusive partners. ..

Well they talk everything bad about jing...and made XY two hearted woman..wait. .i think some of them say XY surpassed her feelings for XL to others.. which is not true...but funny..

Bahahaha lmao would you look at that? They’ll NEVER blame the guilty one but just tap dance around it & nitpick at Jing . This is why some women are STILL in manipulative relationships but claim it’s all out of love, they’re depressed but won’t admit it or else they know people will say,I TOLD YOU SO.

@winny Yes, they removed the proposal scene, but yaojing have other sweet moments like this, so no worries ❤

Hani7:

@winny Yes, they removed the proposal scene, but yaojing have other sweet moments like this, so no worries ❤

Okay now that’s annoying, the proposal scene is essential to the story. Urgh!!! Fine no proposal scene, but they should add a bed scene,that’ll fix it.

Romans_Revenge:

@Hani Tehehe oh myuyyy Tehehe look at XY malfunctioning again lol. Her subconscious mind already blurted out her greatest desire to have kids,have a family & Jing by the smart ass picked up on it & laid it on her, only for her to be caught off guard lmao. 

It's kinda funny that Jing and XY are thinking about their future children while some still insist she loves the other guy :D

Romans_Revenge:

Okay now that’s annoying, the proposal scene is essential to the story. Urgh!!!

At first I was upset about this change but after reading the whole story I think its okay

@Wynny Aye

what I dislike so much are the following:   Xiang Liu knows  that she wants the bug removed from   he is  also manipulating her into seeing him as the best candidate  and he is playing with her urgent need to have the bug removed  and he also lie not get what he want :

“What are the requirements for that person?”

Xiang Liu said nothing, and after a moment, he stiffly barked I don’t know!”

"Xiang Liu didn’t answer so Xiao Liu asked more “You are a nine-headed demon. Luring a voodoo bug into you, that can’t be a problem, right?”

Xiang Liu didn’t deny it so Xiao Liu took that as a tacit confirmation. Xiao Liu got all excited “You said with your nine-heads, even if my body hurt then it wouldn’t hurt you much, right? So can I lure the bug over into your body?”

"I can help you lure the bug into me, but you have to promise that in the future you will do one thing for me. If I ask, you will do it."

Xiang Liu wants the bug inside him but he  present as if he is doing Xiao Liu a big favour  hence deserving of a promise she has to make to him. and above all  he add conditions far above what he is getting. After all he was the one who inflicted pain to her via the bug directly or indirectly due to his actions or wants.   He is not even telling her what she will need to do. this  could be "kill you cousin of me, marry me, give yourself to me..... etc. This is not right at all but,  Xiang Liu does not care as long as he has her  here he wanted so t speak. 

Jing on the other hand did not manipulate Xiao Liu.  he did not make the 15 years promise based on knowing that Xiao Liu was longing for him. he did not know this.  He let herbicide if yes or no she wanted to make the promise. it wasn't not a bliind promise. Xiao Yao knew the in and out if what she was agreeing to.

When comparing the  2 of them Jing is by far better and more honourable than Xiang Liu . He cares abut Xiao You and does not see her as a tool. 

Beauty is beauty.

In winter say the snow-bound, “She shall

come with the spring leaping upon the hills.”

And in the summer heat the reapers say,

“We have seen her dancing with the autumn

leaves, and we saw a drift of snow in her

hair.”

All these things have you said of beauty,

Yet in truth you spoke not of her but of

needs unsatisfied,

And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy.

It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty

hand stretched forth,

But rather a heart enflamed and a soul en-

chanted.

It is not the image you would see nor the

song you would hear,

But rather an image you see though you

close your eyes and a song you hear though

you shut your ears.

It is not the sap within the furrowed bark,

nor a wing attached to a claw,

But rather a garden for ever in bloom and

a flock of angels for ever in flight.

People of Orphalese, beauty is life when

life unveils her holy face.

But you are life and you are the veil.

Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.

But you are eternity and you are the mirror.

Khalil Gibran poem on Beauty

Hani7:
It's kinda funny that Jing and XY are thinking about their future children while some still insist she loves the other guy :D

Maybe because reading the novel in the dark change it's perception? 

@Wynny Aye 

"This might be my rant. But really I don't why anybody hardly talk about anything wrong with XL taking that bug knowingly it's lover bug. He's the one that reveal to that the bug from ZX could be removed by transferring to someone right. Sure he's willing to take it. If I have not know the whole story before hand I will definetly think he did all this take advantage only of Xiao Liu by binding life and death with him to use Xiao Liu in getting to Zhuan Xu. Well I know he could able to help her life later. But well how could anyone predict the future ? No! We know XL sort of fell for XY after she saved Xuan's life for first time.  But he was still able to drown her to in order to assasinate Xuan. His mood is just something indeed. And ohhh his vicious deal of having her to do one unknown thing for him. Heaven striking Xiao Liu is not enough. All must be bitter for her. Overall the story he had done good things for her. He might not have known how to act toward love. But is this the right way? Even she realized it later it is not appropriate.  She never rise the bug to put in her lover but only to her enemy in the first place. Whatever it is XL is never sincere. I don't believe it is to protect her only. He just lose in his gambling with lover bug because she's his enemy's sister and she's attracted to another man.
It is just too risky to tie her life like that even if she's doing it for Zhuan Xu.
Now to Jing's 15 years promise, everything is sincere. He told her everything. He asked her to keep her heart for 15 years, and then he will wait for her his entire life as the deal. If we read the whole scene we know WXL had genuine feelings for him and thats why she accepted it. It is a direct call out a man in love.
So who's the manipulating here!!"

For me, just because he saved her later does not change the fact that he manipulated her to have it . He was not doing her a favour since he wanted the bug in him.  He also did not know that  he would need it to save her life since he did not know she would be killed later on, and she would also commit suicide.  She was his medicine so of course he would need to know where she is all  the time in case he needed her blood for his personal use.   If WXL were to change his  face at least he would know that this new person his her.  I truly believe that he was lonely and needed to find this new friend/ lover when he wanted plus the blood.   I  totally agree with you  but for me he did not take the bug to protect her.  I mean when has he really offered her his protection?  Yes he saved her life  but does this = protection? nope because he cannot. the harm was always already done in each situation.   I agree with you , Xiang Liu lost in his gamble  and this  the moment the heart recognised a friend.  He did not count on WXL  strong longing for YSQ/ TSJ. He is no cupid with his arrow aimed at XioaJing heart I dislike when people see him as such. It is insulting to him.    He just resigned himself  and helped her the best he could to be happy as best a friend could.

Your rant is valid my dear. 

peng-peng:
Jing  by far better and more honourable

Tong Hua's decription of Tushan Jing / Yeshiqi :

Shi Qi laughed lightly and his laughter was just like his personality – gentle, peaceful, pure.

These are 3 inner quality descriptions.

Rather than ethereal, mysterious and cold, you have : gentle, peaceful and pure.

I sure see the difference. Xiao Yao too .