@ Hani OOOh my.  Thus is such a beautiful scene.  Season 2 will have some powerful XiaoJing moments. I am so please about hat. 

Romans_Revenge:

@Hani Tehehe oh myuyyy Tehehe look at XY malfunctioning again lol. Her subconscious mind already blurted out her greatest desire to have kids,have a family & Jing by the smart ass picked up on it & laid it on her, only for her to be caught off guard lmao. 

and Jing knows that. I love it. 

"Xiao Liu malfunctioning ". I burst laughing at this. 

Romans_Revenge:

You know how when someone is too blinded & brainwashed to the point that whatever the person is doing to them,they think it’s love? Yeah that’s what xl fans are. Even if he has knife to XY’s throat,they’ll say he’s doing it cos he worried,protective or out of love. I guess until he kills her,then they’ll snap outta it…oh wait, they’ll find a way to blame Jing or XY anyway ?

FACT!

(I agree with what you are saying.)

Winny Aye:

Yes that's very true. Sometimes they sounds like those women who could not leave abusive partners. ..

Well they talk everything bad about jing...and made XY two hearted woman..wait. .i think some of them say XY surpassed her feelings for XL to others.. which is not true...but funny..

WHAT?  Xiao Yao does not even need to do that because her feelings of love / romance was not even directed at any  of this men excepct Jing.   Xiang Liu knew this and he tried but failed to enter her heart this way same with Zhuan-Xu. both their love were unrequited.  those people really are deluxe . They are too deep in their head cannon.  Too bad for them it is not in the novel or the drama. 

Symbolika1:

Tong Hua's decription of Tushan Jing / Yeshiqi :

Shi Qi laughed lightly and his laughter was just like his personality – gentle, peaceful, pure.

These are 3 inner quality descriptions.

Rather than ethereal, mysterious and cold, you have : gentle, peaceful and pure.

I sure see the difference. Xiao Yao too . 

exactly. no wonder  Xiao `Yao has been longing to be with I'm and opted her heart to him. 

Symbolika1:

Maybe because reading the novel in the dark change it's perception? 

lol yeah it seems they just read the lover's bug then turned off the lights?

Hani7:

lol yeah it seems they just read the lover's bug then turned off the lights?

Yes... very true.. sharing lover bug did not make them lovers or romantic soulmate, and there some other claimed about another object is about this gorilla mirror...only because she put him in gorilla mirror (something to show from the past) did not mean ...she's in love...but only fascinated ...She did not really put anyone she really care in that mirror. Not ZX or others. But they are important to her for life. 

Hani7:

At first I was upset about this change but after reading the whole story I think its okay

We will see how all scenes come out. I am more excited than ever. At first me too ....when i first heard the changes I was very hesitated. But lately I think ..new changes are good too....so we get to experience  some new different XiaoJing scenes in drama which is cool I think. 

Romans_Revenge:

Okay now that’s annoying, the proposal scene is essential to the story. Urgh!!! Fine no proposal scene, but they should add a bed scene,that’ll fix it.

Yes addition of extra bed scene will be excellence.♡

@Symbolika1

Beauty is beauty.

In winter say the snow-bound, “She shall

come with the spring leaping upon the hills.”

And in the summer heat the reapers say,

“We have seen her dancing with the autumn

leaves, and we saw a drift of snow in her

hair.”

All these things have you said of beauty,

Yet in truth you spoke not of her but of

needs unsatisfied,

And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy.

It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty

hand stretched forth,

But rather a heart enflamed and a soul en-

chanted.

It is not the image you would see nor the

song you would hear,

But rather an image you see though you

close your eyes and a song you hear though

you shut your ears.

It is not the sap within the furrowed bark,

nor a wing attached to a claw,

But rather a garden for ever in bloom and

a flock of angels for ever in flight.

People of Orphalese, beauty is life when

life unveils her holy face.

But you are life and you are the veil.

Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.

But you are eternity and you are the mirror.

Khalil Gibran poem on Beauty

Thanks so much for the beautiful poem. 

@peng-peng

I agree with you , Xiang Liu lost in his gamble  and this  the moment the heart recognised a friend.  He did not count on WXL  strong longing for YSQ/ TSJ. He is no cupid with his arrow aimed at XioaJing heart I dislike when people see him as such. It is insulting to him.    He just resigned himself  and helped her the best he could to be happy as best a friend could.

Your rant is valid my dear. 

peng-peng:

WHAT?  Xiao Yao does not even need to do that because her feelings of love / romance was not even directed at any  of this men excepct Jing.   Xiang Liu knew this and he tried but failed to enter her heart this way same with Zhuan-Xu. both their love were unrequited.  those people really are deluxe . They are too deep in their head cannon.  Too bad for them it is not in the novel or the drama. 

Thanks so much for reply and insight on the subject too. They are just denial of many things..or else they could never miss the whole love line is for Xiao Jing. There's never enough evidence to say XY is in love with other guy apart from Jing. 

Winny Aye:

Yes... very true.. sharing lover bug did not make them lovers or romantic soulmate, and there some other claimed about another object is about this gorilla mirror...only because she put him in gorilla mirror (something to show from the past) did not mean ...she's in love...but only fascinated ...She did not really put anyone she really care in that mirror. Not ZX or others. But they are important to her for life. 

If those bugs are proof of love then we should accept that she loves Xuan too while we all know that she never had romantic feelings for him

We just finished our novel chapter 11 and related episode exploration! 

Find the covering here:  

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?p=2944787&page=11 

Happy reading, and happy day to ya! 

On our way to chapter 12 :)))!

New interesting posts from our friend Dramatics to read on twitter:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1750014169519399256

Hani7:

If those bugs are proof of love then we should accept that she loves Xuan too while we all know that she never had romantic feelings for him

One of them argue about this ...lol...she said it's not successful with Xuan because the walnut did not disappear but only with XL that it did.. LOL But the bug still worked. Besides, the Voodoo King said the bugs are temperamental. But those lover bug were fine XY loving and affectionatly touching Jing or not someone whom she share the bug connection with. All in all they just cannot accept that romantic love was from XL one sided only. Surely XY cared and had bond with him but nope.i did not get  that kind of romance vibe from XY to XL. Those fans just could not accept that the bugs became sort of a curse in the end that he finally killed it. She was never meant for him.