Symbolika1:

New interesting posts from our friend Dramatics to read on twitter:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1750014169519399256

1. Koala' s translation:

Xiao Liu saw the blood staining his lips and applied some ointment there as well. The man quickly tried to shut his mouth and took Xiao Liu’s finger into his lips. It was the only time tonight Xiao Liu felt anything soft from his body.

Xiao Liu was momentarily stunned but the man already opened his lips and Xiao Liu pulled back his finger.

2. The related passage from : http://m.xsbiquge.la/book/36337/19812260.html (chinese version)

冰凉的药膏缓解了痛苦,男子的唇略微松了松,这才能看出他唇上的血迹。小六蘸了点药膏要抹在他嘴上,男子猛地闭嘴,含住小六的手指,那唇舌间的一点濡湿软腻是小六今夜唯一从他身上感受到的柔软。

小六愣神间,男子已经张开嘴,小六收回手,轻轻地抬起他的胳膊,一点点抹着药。又花了小半个时辰,才给男子全身上完药,包扎好伤口。

The cold ointment relieved the pain, and the man's lips relaxed slightly, and only then could the blood stains on his lips be seen. 

Xiao Liu dipped some ointment in it and tried to apply it on his mouth. The man shut up suddenly and took Xiao Liu's finger into his mouth. The moist and greasy feel between his lips and tongue was the only softness Xiao Liu felt from him tonight.

The sensation of moisture and slickness on his lips and tongue, as depicted by the writer, enhances the intimacy by providing a sensory experience that enables readers to envision the precise feelings associated with this interaction.

As it describes a tactical and intimate physical sensation between the beggar and Xiao Liu -It is their first sensual interaction and touch...

Very nice catch from @Dramatics! Beautifull!

@Supernova

The sensation of moisture and slickness on his lips and tongue, as depicted by the writer, enhances the intimacy by providing a sensory experience that enables readers to envision the precise feelings associated with this interaction.

As it describes a tactical and intimate physical sensation between the beggar and Xiao Liu -It is their first sensual interaction and touch...

Very nice catch from @Dramatics! Beautifull!

Thanks so much for sharing ....lol yesss very true..our CP intimate is just that hot ..since chapter 1...

Winny Aye:

One of them argue about this ...lol...she said it's not successful with Xuan because the walnut did not disappear but only with XL that it did.. LOL But the bug still worked. Besides, the Voodoo King said the bugs are temperamental. But those lover bug were fine XY loving and affectionatly touching Jing or not someone whom she share the bug connection with. All in all they just cannot accept that romantic love was from XL one sided only. Surely XY cared and had bond with him but nope.i did not get  that kind of romance vibe from XY to XL. Those fans just could not accept that the bugs became sort of a curse in the end that he finally killed it. She was never meant for him. 

as you said the bug was planted in CX and It worked, The only difference was that Xuan didn't accept the bug willingly, otherwise XL couldn't remove it from him so no matter what they say The love that is required to plant the bugs is not necessarily romantic love.

记者:小说的第一部不到400页,直到第72页十七的身份才表露,刚刚进入正题,而小六更是到了第154页才显露女人身份。如果说整部小说故事节奏不够紧凑,你是否认同?
桐华:这个观点我不能赞同。没有无缘无故的爱情,一份感情能经得起时间和各种挫折和磨练,正是因为基础够牢固,就像小夭和十七。只有理解了他们的爱情是建立在什么样的基础的,才会理解何为“长相思”。
(Google Translate)
Reporter: The first part of the novel is less than 400 pages long. Shiqi’s identity is not revealed until page 72, which is when it gets to the point. Xiaoliu’s identity as a woman is not revealed until page 154.  If the story rhythm of the whole novel is not tight enough, do you agree?
 Tonghua: I cannot agree with this point of view.  There is no love without reason. A relationship can withstand time and various setbacks and trials precisely because the foundation is solid enough, just like Xiaoyao and Shiqi.  Only by understanding the basis on which their love is based can we understand what "Sauvignon Blanc" is.

Hani7:

记者:小说的第一部不到400页,直到第72页十七的身份才表露,刚刚进入正题,而小六更是到了第154页才显露女人身份。如果说整部小说故事节奏不够紧凑,你是否认同?
桐华:这个观点我不能赞同。没有无缘无故的爱情,一份感情能经得起时间和各种挫折和磨练,正是因为基础够牢固,就像小夭和十七。只有理解了他们的爱情是建立在什么样的基础的,才会理解何为“长相思”。
(Google Translate)
Reporter: The first part of the novel is less than 400 pages long. Shiqi’s identity is not revealed until page 72, which is when it gets to the point. Xiaoliu’s identity as a woman is not revealed until page 154.  If the story rhythm of the whole novel is not tight enough, do you agree?
 Tonghua: I cannot agree with this point of view.  There is no love without reason. A relationship can withstand time and various setbacks and trials precisely because the foundation is solid enough, just like Xiaoyao and Shiqi.  Only by understanding the basis on which their love is based can we understand what "Sauvignon Blanc" is.

TongHua said its all beautifully again.  

Some of  those XL fans  even go as far as refusing to accept Tong Hua words.  This is how sad those  they are now.

Hani7:

as you said the bug was planted in CX and It worked, The only difference was that Xuan didn't accept the bug willingly, otherwise XL couldn't remove it from him so no matter what they say The love that is required to plant the bugs is not necessarily romantic love.

This is just  the simple truth...

Reminding  Tong Hua's  words...

Supernova:
Supernova 3 hours ago
 Symbolika1:
New interesting posts from our friend Dramatics to read on twitter:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1750014169519399256

=>  Quoting you :

1. Koala' s translation:

Xiao Liu saw the blood staining his lips and applied some ointment there as well. The man quickly tried to shut his mouth and took Xiao Liu’s finger into his lips. It was the only time tonight Xiao Liu felt anything soft from his body.

Xiao Liu was momentarily stunned but the man already opened his lips and Xiao Liu pulled back his finger.

2. The related passage from : http://m.xsbiquge.la/book/36337/19812260.html (chinese version)

冰凉的药膏缓解了痛苦,男子的唇略微松了松,这才能看出他唇上的血迹。小六蘸了点药膏要抹在他嘴上,男子猛地闭嘴,含住小六的手指,那唇舌间的一点濡湿软腻是小六今夜唯一从他身上感受到的柔软。

小六愣神间,男子已经张开嘴,小六收回手,轻轻地抬起他的胳膊,一点点抹着药。又花了小半个时辰,才给男子全身上完药,包扎好伤口。

Chapter 1:

The cold ointment relieved the pain, and the man's lips relaxed slightly, and only then could the blood stains on his lips be seen. 

Xiao Liu dipped some ointment in it and tried to apply it on his mouth. The man shut up suddenly and took Xiao Liu's finger into his mouth. The moist and greasy feel between his lips and tongue was the only softness Xiao Liu felt from him tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=> YES!!!!! ThX for TRANSLATION! Now  I 'm  all in to make a new comparative article! 

Chapter 6: Like A Familiar Person Has Come

Jing's Embrace and Their Longing

A day later, Jing arrived nearby. Xiang Liu was still injured and a very wary person so he would never meet someone that could be a threat. When he felt Jing close to the cave, he quietly left and the injured Xiao Liu was alone in the cave when Jing came in. He saw Xiao Liu floating in the pool, face completely white, body covered in injuries, eyes closed and fast asleep.

Jing felt for his pulse and immediately picked him up, carrying him out of the cave in quick steps while calling for his winged ride.

Ten days later, Xiao Liu woke up in an elegantly decorated room. It was hot Summer out but cool inside, and through the window there was a courtyard filled with blooming flowers of every type. A wind chime hung on the window sill made from crystal from the North Pole and in various colors carved into different flower shapes. As the wind blew past, the cold from the crystal chimes released into the air and brought a breeze.

Xiao Liu put on a robe and walked out to the corridor. Jing stood up in the courtyard and looked directly at him. The bright warm sun, the vibrant flowers, and a gentleman. Like a painting, it was so utterly beautiful. Xiao Liu walked up to Jing and he reached out to touch his face as if to confirm he was real. Xiao Liu slightly leaned his head to feel the warmth of his palm.

Jing suddenly embraced Xiao Liu, gentle but tightly pulling him into his arms. Xiao Liu closed his eyes, allowing his head to lightly rest on Jing’s shoulder. In this moment, they were just Shi Qi and Xiao Liu.

Cling clank, plates crashed on the ground. Xiao Liu raised his head and saw Jing Ye standing dumbstruck in the corridor, her eyes filled with shock and dismay. Xiao Liu’s evil side rose up so he maintained his position and closed his eyes, pretending he saw and heard nothing, waiting to see how Jing would react.

Jing disappointed Xiao Liu, he was calm and continued to quietly embrace Xiao Liu. There was the feeling that even if the world was ending, he was still going keep on hugging.

Chapter 8 

Part 3- Dragon's  Bone prison - the crucial steps  in their journey to forever never parting.

Extract: 

Xiao Liu naughtily licked the center of his palm with his tongue and Shi Qi was like being hit with an electric shock and released him. Xiao Liu was also shocked by what he just did and his mouth was gaping open and his entire face was flaming red.]

Chapter 1:

Hahahahaha! I will go through every single word! Will take my time and enjoy this! 

Thanks for all the links (and extracts from @Peng-Peng, @Winny Aye and @Supernova posts).

I'll be busy :D !

Hani7:

Winny Aye:

This is just  the simple truth...

Reminding  Tong Hua's  words...

We covered this here too : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=6

Hani7:

(Google Translate)

Only by understanding the basis on which their love is based can we understand what "Sauvignon Blanc" is.

Sound clear to me! Those line are so precious.........

@Hani7 can you provide us the link (even in mp form ;) will do ) ? HUGS <3

peng-peng:

TongHua said its all beautifully again.  

Some of  those XL fans  even go as far as refusing to accept Tong Hua words.  This is how sad those  they are now.

They are completely brainwashed -_-

Hani7:

(Google Translate)

OMG ..i love this answers from her. About Shiqi and XY...lol their love is indeed strong and solid.

Again thanks so much for sharing .

I love that Xiao Yao only wants to taste Jings lips.  And it is never out of necessity for aire. Bless her. Since the day she had put her finger in Ye Shi Qi mouth by accident.

What I love is that Jing kissed her while she was conscious and she willingly responded to his kiss.  Xiang liu  on the other hand always  use cheap tricks or when she is unconscious  to press his lips on hers.  

Let's be honest Xiang Lui's  slithering ways of trying to get a woman are lame.  Jing could have taught him a thing or 2 on the subject.

peng-peng:

I love that Xiao Yao only wants to taste Jings lips.  And it is never out of necessity for aire. Bless her. Since the day she had put her finger in Ye Shi Qi mouth by accident.

What I love is that Jing kissed her while she was conscious and she willingly responded to his kiss.  Xiang liu  on the other hand always  use cheap tricks or when she is unconscious  to press his lips on hers.  

Let's be honest Xiang Lui's  slithering ways of trying to get a woman are lame.  Jing could have taught him a thing or 2 on the subject.

XL had to drown her her to get kiss..... wait he also made her swear like this...

Chapter 7

"Xiang Liu raised his palm and Xiao Liu clapped it to strike the deal “I promise that if Xiang Liu helps me remove the voodoo bug from Xuan, I agree to do one thing he asks of me.”

“If you break the promise, whatever you love will turn into pain, whatever you enjoy will turn into bitterness.

But hehehe those fans everything XL do is good so..if they could not do one thing for him. ... whatever they enjoy turn to bitterness is all cool.. :D

But not for us...

Well even when Jing was sort of willing to give her back the freedom of choice to XY to other men..

Chapter 14

Jing didn’t know how to answer. If she didn’t come, then he didn’t know where else to go. In this dark deep place, he once experienced the sweetest happiness, but the one who gave him the happiness was Xiao Liu. It wasn’t this girl before him now. If she took back her promise, he would completely understand.

I can use rare medicine to cure my crippled leg, I can talk less to conceal my voice, I can lie to everyone that I can still the dashing Young Master of Qing Qiu, but I can’t lie to myself……Xiao Yao, I’m not good enough for you! This time, there will be many handsome, smart, physically whole young men…..”

But No....she sealed it with a kiss..

“Jing, raise your head! Tu Shan Jing, raise you head.”

Jing slowly raised his head and Xiao Yao put her face right in front of his and murmured “Last night, a man forced me to kiss him, but right now all I want to do is kiss you.” Her lips softly landed on his lips and Jing’s body shook....

But too bad Jing is too insecure to kiss her that time...it affected her...

Xiao Yao’s soft voice was so low he almost could hear what she was saying, but Jing was shaking as his lips touched the peach blossom birthmark on her forehead and it felt like a fire burned from Xiao Yao straight to his head. His cold heart warned up, with the hope that one day those scars concealed deep within his heart would also heal.

Jing tightly embraced Xiao Yao and buried his face in her neck, this joy like a dream where he just wanted to hold Xiao Yao forever and never let go.

Xiao Yao murmured “You’re suffocating me.”

Jing immediately released her with his face bright red. Xiao Yao chuckled and rested her head on his arm and looked at him. Jing was embarrassed so turned his head slightly “You said just now that you almost died last night, and also said…..”

Xiao Yao waved her hand casually “It’s nonsense, I just said it to scare you.”

Jing looked at Xiao Yao with doubt in his eyes, but he knew she didn’t want to discuss it anymore.

Xiao Yao laughed and pointed to her lips “Why not here?”

Jing said in a low voice “Now’s not the time yet.”

“What time then….” Xiao Yao lowered her eyes and used her hands to cover her face and her embarrassment.

Jing couldn’t answer because the choice was with Xiao Yao and not with him.

Any way...she will get his sweet wolf kiss in chapter 20..

Jing lightly kissed the corner of her lips and Xiao Yao closed her eyes not daring to move. Jing kissed the other corner of her lips and Xiao Yao still didn’t move until finally he gently kissed her entirely on the lips.

Jing’s lips were soft and cool, reminding Xiao Yao of the phoenix flowers on a Summer’s morning. When she was small she would often put the flower petals in her mouth to suck out the sap and the flower honey, and the sweetness would flow through her lips and slide own her throat. But this time instead of phoenix flowers, she was sucking on Jing.

Jing softly began to nibble and his tongue licked her lips over and over until he tenderly put his tongue into her mouth. Xiao Yao’s body turn soft and she fell backward weakly. She didn’t understand, Jing was the one sucking on her but she still felt it was sweet, even sweeter than the phoenix flower honey, so sweet from her lips to her throat, from her throat to her heart. It spread everywhere until she was completely weak.

Jing couldn’t resist and leaned down to kiss her eyelashes and then he leaned down to kiss her cheeks loving the way it was stained with color. He kissed Xiao Yao’s hair, loving the way it curled in his hands.

Xiao Yao shyly opened her eyes a little but not completely, a smile breaking on her face.

Jing couldn’t help but kiss her smile, as if he wanted to suck it into his heart and keep it there forever.

Xiao Yao smiled “It’s sweet.”

“Hhhmm?” Jing didn’t understand what she meant.

Xiao Yao ducked into his embrace “Your kiss is sweet.

Jing understood and happily kissed her again “Because you are sweet so I got some of your sweetness.”

Xiao Yao burrowed her face into his chest and her muffled voice said “Shameless!”

Jing’s body was throbbing with desire and he didn’t dare touch her anymore so he loosely held her in his arms.

Xiao Yao raised her head and asked “Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why now? Last time at the beach when I asked you….you wouldn’t.”

“I don’t know. Maybe you’re too good, or maybe I’m just too selfish now and thinking only of myself. Maybe because you were just so…..” Jing looked at Xiao Yao and smiled and she could guess he meant to say “alluring.”

Xiao Yao hit him on the chest but Jing grabbed her fist and raised it to his lips to kiss her hand hard.

Xiao Yao’s heart started beating wildly.

We can still see she did not forget about his not kissing her on lips at the beach in chapter 14.

♥♥♥♥♥

Tushan Jing Fanarts Taken from Hani 7 page from Pinterest