@Symbolika1

From your analysis of Chapter 12

The Royal Mother's ability to restore Xiao Yao's true form is presented with a sense of mystique and magical beauty. The pool, surrounded by peach blossoms, becomes a symbol of rebirth as Xiao Yao emerges as a naked girl resembling a peach blossom. The description of this scene captures both the enchanting and delicate aspects of the magical world the characters inhabit.

Xiao Yao's decision not to stay on Jade Mountain reflects her independent and adventurous spirit. Despite the potential benefits of regaining her lost powers, she values the freedom to shape her own destiny. The Royal Mother's acknowledgment of Xiao Yao's grown status and the freedom to leave Jade Mountain marks a significant moment in Xiao Yao's journey.

Very true about her independent and adventurous spirit. She likes life. 

Xiao Liu's observation of Yi Yang and Jing under the fireworks triggers feelings of envy and shame. Yi Yang's elegance and beauty, especially in moments of vulnerability, evoke a sense of longing and self-reflection in Xiao Liu.

Living as a man for two hundred years, Xiao Liu's emotions reveal a complex relationship with femininity, societal expectations, and her feelings for Jing.

Her natural envy lol. It is a natural feelings of a woman when seeing her man with another woman.

Femininity and Beauty:

Delicate and Fragile Beauty: The peach blossom is often associated with the delicate and ephemeral nature of feminine beauty. Its short blooming period symbolizes the fleeting nature of youth and attractiveness.
Love and Romance:

Symbol of Love and Romance:

In Chinese culture, the peach blossom is considered a symbol of love and romance. It is often associated with the romantic relationships between lovers, and the blooming of peach blossoms is seen as an auspicious sign for love.
Marriage and Relationships:

Auspicious for Marriage: Peach blossoms are commonly used in traditional Chinese weddings as a symbol of marital happiness and fertility. The imagery of peach blossoms is thought to bring blessings to newlyweds and ensure a harmonious marital life.
Feminine Virtues:

Representing Feminine Virtues: The peach blossom is sometimes associated with traditional feminine virtues such as grace, gentleness, and modesty. It reflects the idealized qualities of a woman in certain cultural contexts.
Fertility and Longevity:
Symbol of Fertility and Longevity:

In some cultures, the peach tree is believed to have magical properties associated with fertility and longevity. The blossoms, as a representation of the tree, are thought to bring prosperity and a long, healthy life.
Spring and Renewal:

Harbinger of Spring: 

Peach blossoms typically bloom in spring, marking the end of winter and the beginning of a new season. This seasonal renewal is often associated with feminine energy and the regenerative power of nature.
Literary and Artistic Symbolism:

It's because you always come up such rich symbolisms that make the chapter analysis feels so alive and lively and colorful.

Winny Aye:
When Xiao Liu tasted the food and drink she noticed that   it taste just like  the way Ma lu  make it and the wine is also the one she used to drink.  Now what are the chances that Jing  had asked Ma  lu to cook this snacks for Xiao  or he had learned under Ma Lu guidance to make those for her? From the text  and from  what we know so far about Jing , I would say 100%. We see again  from the text, how much Jing cares for Xiao Liu. He did again a little act full of TCL that show how much he cares for her and want her to fell good.  

@Peng : 

The care this man is showing is really detailed! I came to the same conclusion as you: he went to see Lao Mu and made it with his help  - this is very likely! 

Extract:  It tasted just like the flavor in Qing Shui Town, exactly the way Lao Mu made it. Xiao Liu picked up a jug of wine and tried it to discover it was her favorite plum wine from before. Xiao Liu sighed, unsure of whether her sigh was meant for herself or for Jing. 

Zhuan Xu opened the large basket sent by Jing and inside was all sorts of snacks and four jugs of wine. Ah Nian laughed “This appears to be perfectly tailored for Xiao Liu that lazy cat. 

Winny Aye:
Xiao Liu's observation of Yi Yang and Jing under the fireworks triggers feelings of envy and shame. Yi Yang's elegance and beauty, especially in moments of vulnerability, evoke a sense of longing and self-reflection in Xiao Liu.

Living as a man for two hundred years, Xiao Liu's emotions reveal a complex relationship with femininity, societal expectations, and her feelings for Jing.

Her natural envy lol. It is a natural feelings of a woman when seeing her man with another woman.

Not me!!! :D Tong Hua words!!!

Winny Aye:
lively and colorful.

Again it's writer's (Tong Hua) fault! :D

@Symbolika1

In conclusion, the extract from Tong Hua's "Lost You Forever/Once Promised" encapsulates the transformative and healing nature of music, showcasing the characters' emotional journeys and the profound impact of shared musical experiences. Through the evocative portrayal of Jing and Xiao Yao's intimate moment, Tong Hua invites readers to contemplate the enduring power of music as a source of solace, connection, and emotional expression, resonating with the universal human experience.
In this extract music serves as a partition to love, enabling Jing and Xiao Yao to express their deepest emotions.....

Thank you so much for analysising the scene. It is such a beautiful healing time and bonding for Yaojing romance. ♥

I have seem people say that Jing was not needed in  Xiao Yao's life. Lol I disagree about it. For me  based on what XY needed: 

XY helped ZX to become king So he could bring peace to their words.

XY has been longing for Jing since she healed. She needed him to heal her heart  and he  did.

What has she needed from XY  ? ?  ? She could have been trained by others . All she needed to do was ask her cousin, father amd grandfather.Even under XL she did not reach YY level.
Travel to town to see bars and all?  Yes she enjoyed it but I am sure if Jing  or ZX  were with her she would have enjoyed  herself all the same or even more in time of Jing.

Poisson making?  Nope s he was always the one who requested  the promise that she made them for him.   She made him so poisonous she could not even create antidote to counter his poison.= even though she became the best poison maker s she also could not heal from  his blood.   The poison benefited him and only him at least as a healer like Sheng Nong she is creating medicines to heal many and many will learn from her. Many will beneficiate from her work and new discovery.

Her love for Jing was not replaceable.  She married him when he was dead and was no longer able to accompany her.  This is when we see that her wanting onky someone to accompany her in her life was " bulshitt" reason coming from her. Because if that was the only reason she  wanted Jing , why dud she make herself his wife when there was not guaranty that he was alive.  Xiao Yao  closed all the doors  to her heart because  it belonged to Jing and onlh Jing. The one she was in love with. Jing her lover. The man who Brough in her the  changes. Jinh, the man who saved her. Like she said to ZX.  She did not say ZX or XL changed her. But Tu Shan Jing.

Her lover is person she needs the most in her life so much so that she refused to accept this death. 

@peng-peng

I have seem people say that Jing was not needed in  Xiao Yao's life. Lol I disagree about it. For me  based on what XY needed: 

XY helped ZX to become king So he could bring peace to their words.

XY has been longing for Jing since she healed. She needed him to heal her heart  and he  did.

What has she needed from XY  ? ?  ? She could have been trained by others . All she needed to do was ask her cousin, father amd grandfather.Even under XL she did not reach YY level.
Travel to town to see bars and all?  Yes she enjoyed it but I am sure if Jing  or ZX  were with her she would have enjoyed  herself all the same or even more in time of Jing.

OMO!!! I guess that those who said those must be only wanting to attract destruction, hatred and tragedy, but that's not the case with lost you for and Xiao Yao. I am happy how both XY and Jing are presented throughout the last 12 chapters. Even ZX was absent in some chapters and XL is absent in last 4 chapters straight. I mean really if Jing is not important or most vital why would he presented there in last 12 chapters. 

Poisson making?  Nope s he was always the one who requested  the promise that she made them for him.   She made him so poisonous she could not even create antidote to counter his poison.= even though she became the best poison maker s she also could not heal from  his blood.   The poison benefited him and only him at least as a healer like Sheng Nong she is creating medicines to heal many and many will learn from her. Many will beneficiate from her work and new discovery.

We now get enough evidence that Xiao Yao made poison to get rid of her negative feelings. Before she used it to defend herself and those whom she care. It just happened those poison are food for XL. I will be making more points on i alongside with writing my thoughts on chapter 13. 

Her love for Jing was not replaceable.  She married him when he was dead and was no longer able to accompany her.  This is when we see that her wanting onky someone to accompany her in her life was " bulshitt" reason coming from her. Because if that was the only reason she  wanted Jing , why dud she make herself his wife when there was not guaranty that he was alive.  Xiao Yao  closed all the doors  to her heart because  it belonged to Jing and onlh Jing. The one she was in love with. Jing her lover. The man who Brough in her the  changes. Jinh, the man who saved her. Like she said to ZX.  She did not say ZX or XL changed her. But Tu Shan Jing.

Her lover is person she needs the most in her life so much so that she refused to accept this death.

Lol someone like XY who's getting rid of all the longing that hurt. But she prized Jing above her desire to get rid of hurting, and will never accept his death. We see in chapter 49 that when she's supposed to become royal mother, she saw Jing in her imagination and said "I do." There are many kinds love as Jing had mentioned in chapter 8. But her romantic love for a man only will forever be Jing. 

@peng

lol they think because of the bug & poisons she made means she has feelings for xl, when it’s quiet the opposite, she fears him. Why would I have feelings for someone I fear? XY was ready to die & meet Jing in the afterlife, when the assassin used Jing’s voice in the crystal ball ? to lure her to the sea. XY weeped when she saw her & Jing’s love language flower,when she & left eye(think that’s his name) were running from the assassins Xing Yue had sent. She is the SAME person who mistook ZX for Jing when he came to her rescue, smiling for the first time & telling him how much she missed him & he shouldn’t leave her. Again XY missed Jing soo much she took a lethal dose of the poison, in which she gave ZX(his wasn’t lethal) just to be with Jing in death. She ALSO chose to be queen mother forever cos she lost her husband & didn’t wanna move on so she’d rather be confined in a mountain forever than find another man.

If all of these doesn’t tell you how much she loves Jing, then I dunno what the definition of love is ??‍♀️.

Hi! Reading and preparing chapter 13 drama and novel covering. 

Found intersting things that are missing in koala's translation...while some are added :D!

Here are the parts:

Part 1:

1. 小夭想逃,可半空中,她唯一的方向只能是向下,她只能眼睁睁地看着自己和他越来越接近、越来越接近,就在她以为她会直接砸到相柳身上时,他下沉,她落入了海水中,他双手抓住了她的手,她只能被他拽向海底。

Translation:

1. Xiaoyao wanted to run away, but in mid-air, her only direction was downward. She could only watch as she and him got closer and closer. Just when she thought she would hit Xiang Liu directly When he was on her body, he sank and she fell into the sea water. He grabbed her hand with both hands and she could only be dragged to the bottom of the sea by him.
                                                      (original chinese)

2. Xiao Yao wanted to escape but she was in the middle of falling and her only way was down. She could     only watch as she got closer and closer to him, closer and closer, until she thought she would fall right  on top of Xiang Liu.  

(koala version)

=> So for Koala 2x  closer wasnt enough..... XD!!!!! Looool!

Let's goooo :D ! 

Now second Part is even funnier! Be ready! :D 

Second Part: 

1. 刚开始,还能感觉到因为疲惫而产生的身体酸痛,可渐渐地,一切都消失,天不是天,海也不是海,甚至感受不到自己的存在,一切都成了求生的本能,只是在一团黏稠中向前、一直向前、永不停歇地向前。
                                                                  (original chinese version)

Translation:

At first, she could still feel the physical pain caused by exhaustion, but gradually, everything disappeared. The sky was no longer the sky, the sea was no longer the sea, and she couldn’t even feel her own existence. Everything became the instinct of survival. Moving forward in a viscous mass, always moving forward, never stopping.

2. the sky was not the sky and the sea was not the sea. She couldn’t feel her own existence and was swimming based on her natural instinct for survival. Swimming like she was letting everything all go and just moving forward, forever moving forward.

(koala's version)

Yes...TWO words are missing: a viscous mass.

I wonder why.... Knowing the context, you know the using of a  certain drawning + a certain categoric refusal.........:D!!!!!  To be fully covered IN OUR EXPLO THREAD! So stay tuned! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romans_Revenge:
poisons

Xiang Liu said “Continue making poisons for me.”

This was so easy Xiao Yao immediately agreed “But…but…how can I hand it to you? I’m not in Qing Shui Town anymore, and you can’t come to the mountain top to find me.”

Xiang Liu laughed “This is your problem to figure out. If a prolonged period of time passes and I don’t see a new batch of poisons, I’ll go looking for your sister.”

CHAPTER 13 extract ( sorry to bring this one , I'm re-reading so it's the latest example I got...but be sure we 'll make a whole closure recap after the epilogue) .

Again an order. Again a blackmail.

Drowning Xiao Liu to have a taste of her lips/that she refuse wasn't enough...:D Ah what ? He is sooo nice to her...

Trully, the more i read and analyse, the less I understand how some can find in for now this scene ,  a  romantic tone between characters ??? WAOW ! Bravo! :D ! But not concerned.

I just read words. Analyse and conclude. 

@Romans_Revenge 

lol they think because of the bug & poisons she made means she has feelings for xl, when it’s quiet the opposite, she fears him. Why would I have feelings for someone I fear? XY was ready to die & meet Jing in the afterlife, when the assassin used Jing’s voice in the crystal ball ? to lure her to the sea. XY weeped when she saw her & Jing’s love language flower,when she & left eye(think that’s his name) were running from the assassins Xing Yue had sent. She is the SAME person who mistook ZX for Jing when he came to her rescue, smiling for the first time & telling him how much she missed him & he shouldn’t leave her. Again XY missed Jing soo much she took a lethal dose of the poison, in which she gave ZX(his wasn’t lethal) just to be with Jing in death. She ALSO chose to be queen mother forever cos she lost her husband & didn’t wanna move on so she’d rather be confined in a mountain forever than find another man.

If all of these doesn’t tell you how much she loves Jing, then I dunno what the definition of love is ?"

Say it louder .  The way they dismiss Xiao Yao words , feelings and above all actions is baffling  to me. 

I am sure they do not know what being on love means. 

@Symbolika1 

Hi! Reading and preparing chapter 13 drama and novel covering. 

Found intersting things that are missing in koala's translation...while some are added :D!

It like  adding a little bit of salt to make it tasty  and  later on removing the sour  part lol. 

Bless them it still all good. 

@Symbolika1 

"Jing could not say no to her so he calmed himself down and concentrated every thought on playing. His fingers rested on the zither but he wasn’t sure what to play. In the repeated torture, his heart had long lost the ability to appreciate music.

Xiao Yao shyly smiled “Just play the song I sang for you the other night. Do you still remember?”

How could he ever forget?

As the memory of Xiao Yao’s singing the song echoed in his mind, Jing’s heart gradually calmed down and he strummed the zither and began to play. Some notes were not perfect but in Jing’s mind was Xiao Yao dancing and his zither was merely accompanying her singing. She danced under the moonlight while he played for her – together forever, never apart.

After playing once, Jing started playing again. But this time he wasn’t playing to her singing, he was playing the same song to tell her the same words – together forever, never apart.

Xiao Yao understood what he was trying to say and moved into his arms and tightly embraced him around the waist. His playing stopped and Xiao Yao murmured “I like listening.”

This is extremly beautiful. Those 2 understand each other.  She knew what he was feeling and says the right words to him . She understood what he was saying to her via his music and she moved ibto his arms.  Again Tong Hua is showing us that true lovers do not need a " voodoo" bug = dark magic ( because it is even though it was for healing. After all connecting 2 lives together to heal is good but if you both are destined to die together  then  it is dark ) to have their heart and soul connected.  True love is pure and should be pure and freely given. The connection is not tangible.

There are 2 things that are  ingrained into T Shan Jing and by chance Xiao Yao become a part of.: the Go game .ZX pushed her to become Jing partner the 1rst time  and them  the 2nd time made herself Jing partner.  And now the zither. She learned it as an excuse to spend tlc time with it. It if funny andcsweet to see her fall in love with TSJ the one she was rejecting before. 

I love this so much. TH  made WXL ( who XY like to be)  long for YSQ( who TSJ wants to be)   and she made XY ( her true identity) fall in love with TSJ? His true identity). 

Both their respective identity fall in love with each other.   This is true love indeed 

@Winny Aye 

"Lol someone like XY who's getting rid of all the longing that hurt. But she prized Jing above her hurting, and will never accept his death. We see in chapter 49 that when she's supposed to become royal mother, she saw Jing in her imagination and said "I do." There are many kinds love as Jing had mentioned in chapter 8. But her romantic love for a man only will forever be Jing. "

Exactly and XY actioned, reactions and thoughts proved it.