Winny Aye:
I agree

Symbolika1:
agree to

Hey hey !I agreee with you both ! and I'm waiting for your weekly chapter analysis with Peng Peng!!! 

Ch13:

The invitations were dispatched to all the prominent families in the vast wilderness and the world was abuzz with news that the Eldest Princess of Gao Xing who had been missing for nearly three hundred years had finally been found. 

I have received my invitation already! 

Supernova:
Hey hey !I agreee with you both ! and I'm waiting for your weekly chapter analysis with Peng Peng!!! 

Ch13:

The invitations were dispatched to all the prominent families in the vast wilderness and the world was abuzz with news that the Eldest Princess of Gao Xing who had been missing for nearly three hundred years had finally been found. 

Hi! We are on it! It takes time :D! Have a Happy W-end and good reading! :)

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1753803415711605117?t=0hIc1Wb5HHHDr8qj5iorBQ&s=33

Cr.to JrrG and Dramatics <3

Jing's hair had just been inserted into his fingers, and it was messy. At that time, it was too late to remind Jing...
But she saw Jing stand up and casually untie the crown that held his hair. His hair was covered in black hair like a galaxy, falling down her back and drifting in the sea breeze. He was leaning on the railing of the boat, a little lazy and a little lazy. Casually watching the dawn in the eastern sky

For a moment, Xiaoyao felt like her heart was beating like a deer, and her heart was beating wildly.

Symbolika1:

Hi! We are on it! It takes time :D! Have a Happy W-end and good reading! :)

@Supernova

Yes its true ...weekends are busy time for real life ..because of family and friends .....but new posts will be coming for sure

Symbolika1:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1753803415711605117?t=0hIc1Wb5HHHDr8qj5iorBQ&s=33

Cr.to JrrG and Dramatics <3

Jing's hair had just been inserted into his fingers, and it was messy. At that time, it was too late to remind Jing...
But he saw Jing stand up and casually untie the crown that held her hair. Her hair was covered in black hair like a galaxy, falling down her back and drifting in the sea breeze. He was leaning on the railing of the boat, a little lazy and a little lazy. Casually watching the dawn in the eastern sky

For a moment, Xiaoyao felt like her heart was beating like a deer, and her heart was beating wildly.

The way Tong Hua wrote for XY heart beat towards Jing is breath taking.

This is one of my fav scene in the novel. 

NEWS: 

Yangzi Interview on her relationship with the 3 ML recent interview!

She just said that about CX, Jing is tied to familly obligation, so only Fenlong seems suitable ;D! 

Ahahaha! <3 

Link and enjoy:https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1754386000837796178

Thanks for sharing @Symbolika1

In the novel chapter 13...

when Xiao Yao got the news of Shi Qi wanted to meet her at Dragon Bone. 

Koala Version 

Zhuan Xu had a servant deliver the news that “Shi Qi is waiting for you outside the dragon bone prison”. Xiao Yao felt happiness mixed with nervousness, it was a feeling she couldn’t fully understand.
She finished her meal, washed up, and then casually ordered the maids “I want to change to go meet a guest. Pick me a pretty outfit.”

The Thai Version 

เสี่ยวเยาเพิ่งตื่นนอน กำลังจะรับประทานอาหาร ได้ยินผู้รับใช้มารายงานว่า “สือชีรอพบอยู่ที่หน้าคุกกระดูกมังกร” เสี่ยวเยารู้สึกดีใจแต่ก็
กังวลและตื่นเต้นอยู่บ้าง บอกไม่ถูกว่าที่แท้เป็นรสชาติใด
นางรับประทานอาหารในชามจนหมดอย่างช้าๆ บ้วนปากอย่างพิถีพิถันพยายามทำตัวนิ่งเป็นปกติเหมือนไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นขณะสั่งสาวใช้
จะเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้าไปพบแขก ช่วยข้าเลือกชุดที่ดูดีหน่อยมาสักชุด 

Xiao Yao just woke up and was about to have  meal. She heard one of the servant came to tell her "Shi Qi is waiting for you at the dragon bone prison". Xiao Yao felt happy but also nervous and a little excited. She could not tell what kind of taste it was.
She slowly ate the food in the bowl, rinse her mouth carefully. Trying to act calm and normal as if nothing had happened while ordering the maids , "I will change clothes to meet a guest. Help me choose a nice looking outfit."

Xiao Yao just wanted to be beautiful when she meet her Shi Qi.

I prefer the Thai version very much.  a pretty  outfit is like a child talking where as thai one make her sound mature. 

@Symbolika1

She just said that about CX, Jing is tied to familly obligation, so only Fenlong seems suitable ;D!

I have a feeling she avoided the 3 mls fans... XD...So Yang Zi choose Fenglong..

Winny Aye:
when Xiao Yao got the news of Shi Qi wanted to meet her at Dragon Bone. 

Koala Version 

Zhuan Xu had a servant deliver the news that “Shi Qi is waiting for you outside the dragon bone prison”. Xiao Yao felt happiness mixed with nervousness, it was a feeling she couldn’t fully understand.
She finished her meal, washed up, and then casually ordered the maids “I want to change to go meet a guest. Pick me a pretty outfit.”

The Thai Version 

เสี่ยวเยาเพิ่งตื่นนอน กำลังจะรับประทานอาหาร ได้ยินผู้รับใช้มารายงานว่า “สือชีรอพบอยู่ที่หน้าคุกกระดูกมังกร” เสี่ยวเยารู้สึกดีใจแต่ก็
นางรับประทานอาหารในชามจนหมดอย่างช้าๆ บ้วนปากอย่างพิถีพิถันพยายามทำตัวนิ่งเป็นปกติเหมือนไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นขณะสั่งสาวใช้

Xiao Yao just woke up and was about to have  meal. She heard one of the servant came to tell her "Shi Qi is waiting for you at the dragon bone prison". Xiao Yao felt happy but also nervous and a little excited. She could not tell what kind of taste it was.
She slowly ate the food in the bowl, rinse her mouth carefully. Trying to act calm and normal as if nothing had happened while ordering the maids , "I will change clothes to meet a guest. Help me choose a nice looking outfit."

Xiao Yao just wanted to be beautiful when she meet her Shi Qi.

She want to impress him sooooo bad! :D 

@Supernova

She want to impress him sooooo bad! :D

Yes! She is... She wanted to be beautiful woman because of him...and only for him...

Our XiaoJing CP is still going strong on Weibo.  All YaoJing fans...fighting..

Chapter 13 Wrap Up

Xiao Yao's Nostalgic Feelings of Her Mother and Loneliess

So after transforming back to woman, Xiao Yao came to live at the place her mother once lived. It provoked her missing her mother as well as her lonilness, especially when she swam. According to the novel and drama, Xiao Yao love to play with water and swam with her mother presenting.  That makes her miss her old enemy+friend, Xiang Liu. Xiao Yao knew Xiang Liu must be sea/ocean spirit. Besides there were a lot of time she and XL spend times at area of ocean or lake, according to somewere wit water.  The narration is very direct. If she missed something it just uses the word, "missing". The narration will later revealed again, that dealing with Xiang Liu could able to soften the hurting of longing/missing in her heart from her past as well as her boredom. 

Conflicts with Ah Nian and Making Poison

Ah Nian thought Xiao Yao stole both men in her life or at least she did not want her dad and Zhuan Xu to love Xiao Yao but once she learnt Zhuan Xu spent time with Xiao Yao more, she was angry and fought Xiao Yao like a kid. Xiao Yao was angry. Who would like it when anyone hurt you when you don't feel you did not do anything wrong to that person. Xiao Yao vent out her anger by making poison. But she cannot let Ah Nian ate it like she fed Xiang Liu. Of course killing them is definetly not her true intention although they did bring the hell out of her. Ah Nian had after made Xiao Yao learning more on making poison. The bratty sister provoke her dark side within after all. 

The Gorilla Mirror and The Past Memory 

Xiao Yao treasured Gorilla mirror although it is from the fox who tortured her made her vengeance. Grand Emperor had remarked that she could fully let go any negative feelings towards the fox in which she could fully accepted this gift. Xiao Yao treasured it because she could able to keep track of her transformation or the past with it..which will be useful in keeping track of her own real identity. Although it seems she could not keep her initial appearance in childhood in it. Because she could not remember how she looks like back then.  

Grand Emperor was amazed at her keeping another man in it. And the man in the mirror is ethereal beauty. 

Xiao Yao just replied it is for fun, and that she could be able to erase it the next day.  

How true is it from her talk?

The first time she took record of Xiang Liu was when she was happy because she was able to make fun of Xiang Liu by drawing eyes on his face. (After XL drank blood from Xiao Liu, XL lay on the comfy bed Shi Qi made for her. She did not like it).
The second time was when they were coming back from five gods mountains. She has a blissful time in the ocean, and she probably find Xiang Liu fascinating at that moment and at the scene, so she keeps memory of him. 

I am not sure about how serious she might want to keep memory of this Xiang Liu, at the very moment. But I do sense that looking up at him again must ease her boredom and anger. It is like her escapism from her real life hurting and hurting from the within. He is the only individual who can eat her poison without getting harm.

And then Grand Emperor mentioned of Tushan little fox, Xiao Yao made face and mention of how Jing must be with his fiance. Her bald remark shows her dislike on him having fiance , that thought hurts her so she rather not think of Jing. 

Introduction of The Princess to the World

Xiao Yao had been practicing hard for this moment. The time to let the world know the eldest princess of Gao Xing. Being elegant lady, wearing tight beautiful clothes and showing off to the world who she is or just being in the big crowed of many people is not her thing. Ru So had trained her hard and she accepted it. She accepted her identity as a princess now. There was a line of her being aloof. Actually it was not her being aloof or cold, she was just very uncomfortable and nervous.
I love how in the scene of her walking in front of the crowd, peach blossoms surrounded her. It's beautiful. It does show that her spirit and soul is from peach blossoms too. And it can be also telling that she is blooming to the world now.

Zhuan Xu and Tushan Jing Reaction
Zhuan Xu was angry for the way he felt towards Xiao Yao. His feelings were more clear now. It definetly was more than brother affection towards sister. He did not like it. 

Jing reaction definetly a man fall in love first sight again. It reminds me of those male leads in Thai dramas at prime time when female lead dressed beautifully and male lead got bewitch or dazzed by seeing her beauty. However, with that Jing felt low again. His feeling was described with the line "he wanted to grab into something, but could not grabbed into anything". Jing might felt like she was far away from him or someone like him. 

Grand Emperor Plead on Xiao Yao & Ah Nian

Grand Emperor amitted that he had done many regretful things in the past. Something he was not happy about. But at least he wanted his daughters to get along well. Xiao Yao definetly is not fond of Ah Nian but she was willing to get along well her father. 

Grand Emperor did not like the Xiao Yao dress because it must all reminded him something from probably of Xiao Yao's biological father. It kind of haunted him. Nevertheless, he still cared for Xiao Yao like his own daughter. 

Xing Yue and Yi Yang Curiousity On Xiao Yao

The scene actually showed the friendliness between Xing Yue and Yi Yang. Both of them indeed were interested in Xiao Yao. It sounded like if they would like to increase their girl friend group. However, with politics was going behind the scene, they might probably want to get to Xiao Yao for political connections, especially Xing Yue who took interest in Zhuan Xu since chapter 12.  

Jing's Pleading to Meet Xiao Yao

Zhuan Xu was hesitated to answer more about Xiao Yao at Xiao Yao sudden leave from the event. So he needed Jing to help speak up too which Jing did so. With the kind good timing Jing just asked out to meet Xiao Yao at Dragon Bone Prison which was he got to sealed their promise. Zhuan Xu was hesitated, especially at the kind of place, nevertheless he agreed to pass the words to her. 

Xiao Yao's Preparation For Her First Dating As Woman 

Xiao Yao was happy to get the meeting message from her Shi Qi. But we can still her happy excited emotions at best by eating slowly before asking for beautiful dresses. Although she did not like tight beautiful clothes, to their first meeting as her in woman form, she would choose to be beautiful than comfortable. Again she tried to keep her feelings as she said she was meeting a friend. But the maids as well as the novel readers know that she's all lying and trying to hide her nervousness. And then it is said that her frustration disappeared at the to thought of meeting Jing. It was all happiness when Xiao Yao thought she will be meeting Jing soon. She probably had been missing him all these times. And what she said to grand emperor earlier on how she did not care for Jing because Jing might be happy with his fiance were all just come out from her frustration. 

And by the way, the way Xiao Yao reacted to Shi Qi's message from Koala Playground version and Thai ver some differences. So I will share here.

Thai Version

She slowly ate the food in the bowl, rinse your mouth carefully. Trying to act calm and normal as if nothing had happened while ordering the maids , "I will change clothes to meet a guest. Help me choose a nice looking outfit."

Koala Version

Ah Nian's Plight

Ah Nian was very feeling down at her failure to bring Xiao Yao down. But it happened that Xiao Yao got to be even more dressed beautifully and the vast wilderness accepted the elder Gao Xing princess.

Ah Nian was very angry. She even wanted to make more destruction but her mother stopped her. In the context it is implied that Ah Nian would not misbehave towards her mother although she might be to others. This tells the relationship between her and mother well. Her mother must be quite caring towards her. Nevertheless, Ah Nian thought too much about the care from her father and Zhuan Xu. She had this thinking that since Xiao Yao came, she maybe less important. Yes we all know she disliked Xiao Liu. But in this particular context it seems she's thinking that even if she got hurt or die, her father and Zhuan Xu would not be sad because there is Xiao Yao. Of course it is over thinking. 

Xiang Liu's Manipulating and "Promise to do one thing" from Ah Nian

It was at this emotional state (feeling down) that she met this man with white hair and white dress. He offered to torment Xiao Yao for Ah Nian. Ah Nian was hesitated. She would not want Xiao Yao's death. It's just that she did not like how Xiao Yao had come into her life that. She felt love from two men for her got taken by Xiao Yao!

I will use the word "manipulation" because of the way Xiang Liu said to Ah Nian. Such as: " If she wasn’t around, you are still Gao Xing’s one and only Princess...."

"Don’t you want to seek revenge on her?”"
Xiang Liu looked at Ah Nian and gently suggested “You want to torment her a bit but not kill her, is that right?

Xiang Liu laughed “You are a kind girl, your dad and older brother ought to love you more.”
And once Ah Nian asked what he actually wanted in return..
and of course he would not lose his opportunity ...said about "help me once"...which made her promised to do one thing for him in the future.
Is this something familiar? Yes ...he made Xiao Liu swear to do "ONE THING" for him in the future or else everything she loves will turn bitter.
And least he did not made Ah Nian swear...but acted soft. 

The fact is that Xiang Liu used Ah Nian blind jealousy to get his adventages. One is to get Xiao Yao tormented (in the next scene) and another is to get one promise from Gao Xing princess whose emotion was not at the right moment. We don't even know (not yet) how that one promise will be used. 

Xiao Yao Got Distracted by Ah Nian

Xiao Yao was so happy when thinking about dating Jing. Just then she was distracted by Ah Nian on the way who lured her to the edge of the cliff. I think the main reason Xiao Yao choose to follow Ah Nian, she really wanted to make up with Ah Nian for her dad, Grand Emperor, despite knowing Ah Nian was willing hurt to her. I think like this because of how she said she was willing to make first move with Ah Nian, acting as first giver, because of Grand Emperor and Zhuan Xu. She also believed that Ah Nian won't be able to hurt her. She was also curious what will Ah Nian do. 

Play Emotions With Life And Death
Ah Nian did make Xiao Yao fell into the ocean. Xiao Yao was not afraid. Such free fall was actually what she enjoyed mostly. But it was only when she saw Xiang Liu down there, she began to get scared. And she was right to be scared. I think that whole scene in ocean between Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu was his toying with her whole scene. It is really uncomfortable to read. For me it is not  romantic at all although he seems to want kiss from her. He distracted her from getting her first date with Jing.
Well at least from Xiao Yao side of emotion, it is really uncomfortable. Because her whole body was hurting. There is no words or lines that make me think Xiao Yao attracted to Xiang Liu. She definetly was not playing emotional life and death game along with him. All she did was struggling to get away from him. The way he toyed with her was as if he was in  upper hand. Because he's drowning her to get hurt. If she wanted to get life, she will have get air from lip to lip. Even with near death coming, all hurting, Xiao Yao was able to maintain her rational mind and rejected his advances. 

Great Liar? 
Xiang Liu might be doing all these because he did not expected her to be a princess. She never accepted to be female as Wen Xiao Liu. She never really seems to be sincere with him. But what about him though? He had used her at least two times to get at Zhuan Xu for war. He also lied that he did not really know about the Bug pair and did not honestly told her that it's lovers bug when he knew it completely. He offered to get the bugs sounded as if he wanted to give Xiao Liu a favor but actualy he was also binding her in such way with her. Of course it suddenly did not sound proper. Because she certainly have no idea about that purpose of bug.

Her Honest Simple Answer

Xiao Yao knew what she was dealing with. I think what she told him was very honest.
Because she knew herself that she's still a girl who dreams and she likes the thrills of like such as falling into ocean from high above. With all XL doing to her, she definetly knew what it is. It's not something suitable. She was not going towards it. She's afraid she will get into something she was not proper for what she want in life. This answer and whole scene is her struggle to get away from something she was getting into but not something that was in her that she is avoiding because she could be able to think of what is proper. I could say there is no desire in her to that way deep down. We will see how the story turn.
She handed him a poison bottle as to cool down their boiling situation.  It ended with him asking her to continue making poison for him as to keep the connection? But then, he acted as  it's all up to Xiao Yao to find the way and left her. 

Swimming Through The Scary Ocean
Her body was hurt and her strength was low as well as her power. The sea was vast. Xiao Yao was scared. However, there is something called "survival instinct" in Xiao Yao. And she will keep going by her instinct. 

Wrap Up

As Xiao Yao came to live at the place her mom and her once used to live. She could not help but miss her mother and think of her, especially when she's swimming. Then because she swam she came to think of Xiang Liu. Especially when she was frustrated with Ah Nian, she began to interest in making poison again. In the context, it's written as her dark side was provoke again. She denied missing Tushan Jing to Grand Emperor. However as he asked for meeting her again she was happy, nervous and excited and dressed herself beautifully to date him. Zhuan Xu was a little angry by his feelings toward Xiao Yao at her presentation event to the world. Tushan Jing was in awe with her beauty at the same time is uneasy about it too.
Ah Nian was fueled to lure Xiao Yao to fall into ocean, by Xiang Liu. Xiao Yao was drown by Xiang Liu and was offered to get air through lip to lip which Xiao Yao rejected. She was aware of her situation and rejected Xiang Liu whom even get more angry with that. Nevertheless, Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao got to continue to make a deal on her making poison for him. It ends the chapter with Xiao Yao left alone to swim through the vast ocean back to five gods mountains.
All in all, chapter 13 is truly chaotic. Xiang Liu appeared again after being absent for four chapters straight.
Finally he was back in Xiao Yao life again and maintaining their binding and her making poison for him. Nevertheless she refused his advances of more intimate touch that is raw and rough. Xiao Yao and Ah Nian were still sour to each other. But Xiao Yao had intention to get along with Ah Nian for Grand Emperor. And Xiao Yao had appointment with Jing at Dragon Bone Prison. Will Xiao Yao make it through the vast ocean?

To be continue on chapter 14.