Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao

Dear Winny I will reply! I'm still  on chapter 13 in depth explo and have few important points to cover in our thread...but cant wait to read your posts here and reply! <3

Two parts to cover, and I'll join you here, HUGS <3

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao's Preparation For Her First Dating As Woman

Xiao Yao was happy to get the meeting message from her Shi Qi. But we can still her happy excited emotions at best by eating slowly before asking for beautiful dresses. Although she did not like tight beautiful clothes, to their first meeting as her in woman form, she would choose to be beautiful than comfortable. Again she tried to keep her feelings as she said she was meeting a friend. But the maids as well as the novel readers know that she's all lying and trying to hide her nervousness. And then it is said that her frustration disappeared at the to thought of meeting Jing. It was all happiness when Xiao Yao thought she will be meeting Jing soon. She probably had been missing him all these times. And what she said to grand emperor earlier on how she did not care for Jing because Jing might be happy with his fiance were all just come out from her frustration.

And by the way, the way Xiao Yao reacted to Shi Qi's message from Koala Playground version and Thai ver some differences. So I will share here.

Thai Version
เสี่ยวเยาเพิ่งตื่นนอน กำลังจะรับประทานอาหาร ได้ยินผู้รับใช้มารายงานว่า “สือชีรอพบอยู่ที่หน้าคุกกระดูกมังกร” เสี่ยวเยารู้สึกดีใจแต่ก็
กังวลและตื่นเต้นอยู่บ้าง บอกไม่ถูกว่าที่แท้เป็นรสชาติใด
นางรับประทานอาหารในชามจนหมดอย่างช้าๆ บ้วนปากอย่างพิถีพิถันพยายามทำตัวนิ่งเป็นปกติเหมือนไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นขณะสั่งสาวใช้
จะเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้าไปพบแขก ช่วยข้าเลือกชุดที่ดูดีหน่อยมาสักชุด

Xiao Yao just woke up and was about to have  meal. She heard one of the servant came to tell her "Shi Qi is waiting for you at the dragon bone prison". Xiao Yao felt happy but also nervous and a little excited. She could not tell what kind of taste it was.
She slowly ate the food in the bowl, rinse your mouth carefully. Trying to act calm and normal as if nothing had happened while ordering the maids , "I will change clothes to meet a guest. Help me choose a nice looking outfit."

Koala Version
Zhuan Xu had a servant deliver the news that “Shi Qi is waiting for you outside the dragon bone prison”. Xiao Yao felt happiness mixed with nervousness, it was a feeling she couldn’t fully understand.
She finished her meal, washed up, and then casually ordered the maids “I want to change to go meet a guest. Pick me a pretty outfit.”

Covering the scenery is pending :D! Thanks for sharing! <3 

@Winny Aye 

Excellent analysis Wynny Aye. I agree with all your points. I did find Ah Nia n behaviour annoying. I understood where she was coming from.since she  has been a only child . I still do not like her . Xiang Liu had interupted the very important meeting between Jing and Xiao Yao. Unknowingly  of course. Poor Xiao Yao . She had made herself beautiful for Jing and Xiang liu ruined it.  He  was extremly angry at her as if he had any right to be. ZH is feeling something fir his cousin lol. 

Jing is struggling  like XY  is slipping away from.his grasp . Bless him . He wanted to see her real face for so long and now he has. 

Chapt 13 : Xiang Liu  meeting with Xiao Yao  

http://m.xsbiquge.la/book/36337/19812272/2.html

translation via deepL

Xiang Lu 1rst meeting with Wen Xiao Liu: The true form he is interested in

1- "   Xiang Liu smiled “If she wasn’t around, you are still Gao Xing’s one and only Princess, your dad’s only daughter, your older brother’s only sister. But she randomly showed up and took everything from you. Don’t you want to seek revenge on her?”  

Xiang Liu had to resort to manipulate  Ah Nian  so he could get to see  Xiao Yao by force . He was extremely  pathetic here.  

2- " She fell into the sea. He grabbed her hand with both hands, and she could only be pulled to the bottom of the sea by him. He took her to swim on the bottom of the sea. Xiao Yao felt that Xiang Liu could not want to kill her, but deliberately tortured her, but she could only endure it.
The last breath in her chest had been exhaled. Xiao Yao grabbed his hand and looked at him beggingHe ignored her and still swam to the deeper bottom of the sea. Xiao Yao was as if her whole chest was about to explode. Her hands were out of strength.

Xiang Liu felt like Xiao Yao had lied to him and played him for a fool all  along so  she deserves his rage  and anger and  to be  punished.  Does she? Did  Xiao  Yao owe him a thing? her loyalty?  share her family  background with him? Hell no.   It is his fault he thought she would do so after some little trip to look at the moon, some drowning and some sensual bite and bug connection.  Again we see  him inflicting pain to Xiao Yao  because apparently she deserves it and he needs to takes his anger on her.  Xiang Liu here felt entitle to a truth he does not deserve, to an anger he that can only have himself to blame for. 

3-  ooh the best moment for me  I am not going to lie. I love this part  so much. 

" Xiang Liu wrapped around her waist and pointed to his lips with a smileHe said that if he wanted fresh air, she would suck it by herself. Xiaoyao shook her head. In the past, she was Wen Xiaoliu. She never regarded herself as a woman. it doesn't matter how, but now, she can't do it.The smile on Xiang Liu's lips disappeared, hugged Xiaoyao, and continued to sink.
He looked at Xiao Yao, and Xiao Yao looked at him. Xiang Liu accelerated to sink, and Xiao Yao began to understand that in the face of a nine-headed demon who didn't care about anything, Gao Xin princess identity could not protect her.
Xiang Liu sinks faster and faster, but the seemingly soft water produces terrible power.  Xiao Yao feel like it would rip her to pieces. Her chest was about to explode and Xiaoyao's whole body is in severe painLife and death, just a simple choice. The two faces were very close, so close that almost the tip of their noses touched the tip of their noses, Xiao Yao only needed to move forward a little bit to be able to stick to his lips. However, she couldn't! Xiao Yao felt that the sea water seemed to pour into her ears and nose, and his lips were so close, so close ...... Xiao Yao lost consciousness and fainted.
Xiang liu pressed her head hard and ruthlessly pressed her to his lip
s, bringing her upward."

Xiang Liu tried to get Xiao Yao- as a woman -1rst kiss  but he failed drastically. Xiao Yao is not having it she  refused. She rather die than give him her 1rst kiss.  We see that she said to herself  that, when she was WXL,  she  never regarded herself as a woman  but now she cannot do it.  She refused to do it  because she is a woman now so it is not proper.  She knows what he want and she does not want it.  She rejected it. Death is better than this.  Xiang Liu  has been  rejected and  knew it so he get angry and ruthlessly press his lips on hers.  Let's be honest here I understand him. Xiao Yao rejected him. He was not given the right to taste her sweet lips. After all he got to her lips when she was unconscious   without  her consent.  There was no reaction, no  feeling when their lips touched.   His male ego must have felt  bruised, he failed to control Xiao Yao hence why " ruthlessly presses her to his lips.  Xiang Liu has been rejected for the 2nd time by Xiao Yao. We remember very well when healing in the cave as WXL,  she rejected his advance when he was touching her. Xiang Liu  even gave her a sensual bite but she did not react to it.  Here Xiang Liu acted like a coward toward a young woman he has feelings for. We know he has.

Why would  Xiang Liu want to have her 1rst kiss? Was it because he believed that she lied to him hence wanted to punish her that way?   nope ! Xiang Liu has feelings for wxl, Xiao Yao. He had  told WXL in the cave when she rejected him the 1rst time  that he was not interested by his male form = he in interested by her true female form.  What he could not have before in the cave he tried to get it here now that she was a woman and by force, by tricking her. Also, he  has the voodoo bug inside him. He took it because he has feelings for WXL  but, he now via say bug,  knows that her heart is getting exited, moved  due to  the Tu Shan little fox. 

I was glad that XiaoYao refused him.  I was so proud of her. Better die than give her 1st kiss to Xiang Liu.   Xiao Yao knows what she did not want. She was no compromising  herself to save her life.  Ouch this must have hurt him. We know it did. If Xiang Liu has acted differently to steal the kiss without all the pain he inflicted on her, after having a honest discussion with her,  I would not have minded. I was pleased  he got  unresponsive lips and tasted nothing at all hence why I LOVE this chapter 13.  I like Xiang Liu but not in this chapter. 

4- Xiao Yao finally spoke, "Originally, I was planning to, when I see you in the future, pretend not to recognize you."
"I still have your bug in my body, do you want to rely on the oath you made?"
Xiao Yao said, "Logically speaking, only I can sense you, you shouldn't be able to sense me, how do you know that I am Weng Xiao Liu?" 
Xiang Liu raised his hand, ruffled all the wet hair on Xiao Yao's face to the back of her head, cupped her head, and looked at her face carefully, "This is your real face?" ...................... Xiang Liu s hand rested on her shoulder as if it was unintentional, his fingers lightly swept her neck, and he said in a gentle manner, "Which of the things you said are still false? Why don't you confess once and for all today, and I won't kill you." 
"I told you long ago, I only speak nonsense, not lies." Xiao Yao spread her hands, "I like to talk because I'm afraid of loneliness, if I'm full of lies, I'll only get lonelier the more I talk."
Xiang Liu' s nails that had become a little sharp soundlessly returned to their original state, Xiao Yao was completely unaware that she had truly brushed shoulders with death in that instant just now 

Xiang Liu again  does not share with Xiao Yao this he can find her anywhere and no matter how she looks  like because of the bug.   I find it sad  that Xiao Yao does not even realise that  her original intention  was fatal since the moment  Xiang Liu took the bug in his body.  We saw Jing in other chapter telling WXL that he will not leave, This is the same thing Xiao Liu did with WXL without actually saying the words. He permanently  connected himself to Xiao Life.  She cannot get rid of him. 

5 "Xiang Liu silently stared at the dark void, do not know what to think................ She suddenly remembered something, took out her wet purse, took out a small jade bottle, poured out a handful of colourful pills and spread them in her palm to show Xiang Liu, "Do you want to taste it?"...................."Well? This is something I purposely refined for you, consulting a lot of information and finding many rare herbs." 
The coldness in Xiangliu's body suddenly faded, "It's just enough "
here they make peace thanks to Xiao Yao.  Xiang Liu is acting like a child lol. the poison is nice, ~xiao `Yao worked hard on it . Is giving a compliment too much? I mean Xiao `Yao admitted to to have lied to him.  We know Xiang Liu is conflicted since after ~Xiao `Yao is not a nobody.  He has linked himself to the princess of  Gao Xing , the grand daughter of his enemy, the cousin of his enemy. And to top it all he has feelings for her. 

6- "Xiang Liu said, "I promise you won't tease your sister anymore, and you have to promise me something too."
"Can I say no?"
"Obviously not."
Xiao yao blinked at Xiang liu and posed as if she was all ears.
Xiang `liu said, "Keep making poisons for me."    "It's easy enough that Xiao `yao readily agrees"

Xiang Liu is again bargaining and again draw a d promise from Xiao Yao. and he of course agrees.  why was it necessary when Xiao Yao just gave him some poison  already which shows that she  did not need this promise again since any way the 1st one was still valid.  He is a friend who is not a friend. Xiao Yao here again is not asking him why he need the poisons.  This is fine because now making poisons   she is already making poison  thanks to Ah Nian so why not for him since he will eat them so nothing wasted.  It will occupy her days. 

"Xiang Liu snorted coldly and suddenly asked, "Why?"
Xiao Yao understood that he was asking why he would rather die than kiss him, but deliberately pretended to be confused, "What why?" 
Xiangliu holds her arm and sinks it down, Xiao Yao is busy exclaiming, "Oh, remember, remember."
Xiang Liu  stared at her and Xiao Yao said, "I'm scared." 
"It would be worse than death?"
Xiaoyao thought for a moment before saying slowly, "My brother, who is Zhuan Xu, was laughing one night when we were talking, and he laughed at the fact that I was still a girl who could dream after all. Although just, just ...... but I'm afraid that if I'm not careful, you will walk into my dream, and you ......" Xiao Yao shook her head, "never suitable to appear in a girl's dream, that only really than death, It's even more terrifying." ...................................
Xiang Liu laughed softly, gradually, the more he laughed, the louder he laughed, he let go of Xiao Yao, his body drifted away into the distance. "

Here Xiang Liu learned the reason why Xiao Yao is refusing to kiss him even at the risk loosing  her life. Xiao Yao want in a way to  "be safe than sorry".   She is admitting to him that if she is not careful their relationship could become more than what it is aka romantic ( dream=romance), but to her, Xiang Liu is not  suitable  to be  type o person a girl would dream of. .  Him Xiang liu is not suitable  to be the type of man a girl should  have romantic feelings for. We all know that one does never have control over what  one dreams of right? But `Xiao `Yao is telling Xiang Liu that she wants to be in control of just that as far as   she can and  she rather die than share a kiss with him. She rather die than taste his lips. Ouch.

Xiang Liu laughed it off,  but left her to  swim back alone all the way back.  From his reaction and words we see  that he must have felt hurt. Wen Xiao Liu, Xiao Yao has just  straight rejected him. The girl he took the voodoo bug for, the girl he connected his life to, actually told him straight that she rather die than kiss him because she does not find him suitable to dream about. bShe has admitted to him that it could happen if she is not careful hence she is making sure that she is careful to not allow such a thing to happen.   Xiang Liu could do nothing but laugh in the face of such rejection and make her pay for it in a typical Xl way. 

This 1rs face to face meeting between Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu  is not beautiful at all for the both of them.  I could not help while reading this chapter 13, think of  her relationship with the 9 tails fox. Why you may ask well  because the 9 Tails fox taugh her a lot while also torturing her.    Is it not ironic that  images of axing Liu  are stored in the present the 9 fox tails gave to Xiao Yao? 

Xiang Liu again did not answer Xiao Yao important question regarding the bug.  Their connection is based on a lie, an ommition. He also does not tell her why he needs all the poison she can make for him and she also does not ask.  She is afterall developping her poison making skill. This is not what her father asked her to do it is also not what the Sheng Nong book of herbs seems to be about. Nothing good in the long run I believe could come out of this based on the foundation of their connection.

Xiang Liu  got rejected a 3rd time.  He could have made that meeting something better but he did not.  In the end he allowed Xiao ~Yao to go back alone to meet who  against all odd, she was suppose to : Tu Shan Jin

( I will correct any mistakes once I do my reread tomorrow) 

I am next post I will m look at  Tu Shan Jing face to face meeting with Xiao Liu and draw my conclusion

peng-peng:
 Xiang Liu  time with Xiao Yao  versus Tu  Shan Jing  time with Xiao Yao

peng-peng:
I am next post I will m look at  Tu Shan Jing face to face meeting with Xiao Liu and draw my conclusion

I am hyped! I 'm drawing my own conclusions so wont enter the subject NOW, before i express my analysis of this scene in our Tong Hua Thread - BUT i felt your passion, I felt how you STICKED to the written words  - To characters - I am very gratefull for your analysis ! @ Peng yes !<3

So clear! Thank you! Yes I agree to put it in ch14 as a comparative.

BLISSFULL. 

That's how I felt when I was reading the chapter.  I am not mentioning anything that is not there.  Xl may change in the future but we are not there yet. When he does we will analysis it. No biase opinion so far.  I am looking forward to your analysis.  

Symbolika1:

Dear Winny I will reply! I'm still  on chapter 13 in depth explo and have few important points to cover in our thread...but cant wait to read your posts here and reply! <3

Two parts to cover, and I'll join you here, HUGS <3

I will be looking forward to it...O o O 

peng-peng:

That's how I felt when I was reading the chapter.  I am not mentioning anything that is not there.  Xl may change in the future but we are not there yet. When he does we will analysis it. No biase opinion so far.  I am looking forward to your analysis.  

well I am totally honest ...i also cannot see XL the other way around in chapter 13..except that he's such a manipulator and suffer narcissim... 😅 of course we will continue to see how his character grow in upcoming chapters.

peng-peng:
. She suddenly remembered something,

Winny Aye:

well I am totally honest ...i also cannot see XL the other way around in chapter 13..except that he's such a manipulator and suffer narcissim... 😅 of course we will continue to see how his character grow in upcoming chapters.

I suddenly remembered something too @ Peng and @ Winny...to share the original version :).

Here his is the whole passage in original version (chinese) , from: http://m.xsbiquge.la/book/36337/19812272/2.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

阿念问:“你怎么在这里?”

相柳笑,“你说呢?整个大荒都在谈论高辛大王姬,我自然也有点好奇,所以来凑个热闹。”

A Nian asked: "Why are you here?"

Xiang Liu smiled, "What do you think? The whole wilderness is talking about Princess Gaoxin. Naturally, I am a little curious, so I came to join in the fun."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FUN :

Xiaoyao wanted to run away, but in mid-air, her only direction was downward. She could only watch as she and him got closer and closer. Just when she thought she would hit Xiang Liu directly When he was on her body, he sank and she fell into the sea water. He grabbed her hand with both hands and she could only be dragged to the bottom of the sea by him.

He took her swimming under the sea. Xiaoyao felt that Xiang Liu could not possibly want to kill her, but was deliberately torturing her, but she could only endure it.

The last breath in her chest had been exhaled. Xiaoyao grabbed his hand and looked at him pleadingly. He ignored her and continued to swim deeper into the seabed. Xiaoyao was holding it in so hard that it felt like her whole chest was about to explode. Her hands had no strength left. She let go of her fingers. Xiang Liu held her waist and pointed at his lips with a smile. He was saying, he wanted something fresh. Just breathe the air yourself.

Xiaoyao shook her head. In the past, she was Wen Xiaoliu. She never considered herself a woman and it didn't matter what happened. But now, she can't do it.

The smile on Xiang Liu's lips disappeared, he hugged Xiao Yao and continued to sink.

He looked at Xiaoyao, and Xiaoyao looked at him.

Xiang Liu's sinking speeded up, and Xiao Yao began to understand that when facing a nine-headed demon who didn't care about anything, the identity of Gao Xin Wang Ji could not protect her.

Xiang Liu sank faster and faster, but the seemingly soft water produced terrifying power, squeezing Xiao Yao into powder, her chest seemed to explode, and Xiao Yao's whole body was in severe pain.

Life and death are just a simple choice.

Their faces were very close, so close that the tips of their noses were almost touching. Xiaoyao only had to move forward a little to touch his lips.

But, she can't!

Xiaoyao felt as if seawater was pouring into her ears and nose, his lips were so close, so close... Xiaoyao lost consciousness and passed out.

Xiang Liu pressed her head hard, pushed her to his lips, and brought her up.

The two emerged from the sea.

Xiang Liuping sat on the water, bent one leg, lifted the unconscious Xiaoyao, and let her lie on his lap. He held spiritual power in his palm and patted Xiaoyao's back several times, and Xiaoyao let out a cry. He opened his mouth, vomited a few words of water, and gradually woke up. But her whole body was sore, her head was dizzy, and she couldn't move. She closed her eyes and leaned feebly on Xiang Liu's lap.

After resting for a long time, Xiaoyao finally woke up. She held onto Xiang Liu's knees and slowly pushed herself up. It was probably because of Xiang Liu's spiritual support that the water under her body was like an extremely soft cushion. Her movements would make her sink slightly, but they would not let her down. She sank.

Xiang Liu had no expression on his face and kept staring at her without speaking, and Xiao Yao didn't know what to say.

They were in the vast sea, surrounded by boundless darkness, as if they were the only two people left in the world.

Xiaoyao finally said: "Originally, I planned to pretend that I didn't know you when I saw you in the future."

"I still have your Gu in my body, do you want to break the oath you swore?"

Xiaoyao said: "Logically speaking, only I can sense you, and you shouldn't be able to sense me. How do you know that I am Wen Xiaoliu's?"

Xiang Liu raised his hand, pushed the wet hair back from Xiaoyao's face, held her head, and looked at her face carefully, "Is this your true appearance?"

"Um."

"You are very good at lying."

Xiaoyao defended herself, "It's not a lie, I really thought I was Wen Xiaoliu."

"Prince Gao Xin?" Xiang Liu sneered, "No wonder you suddenly wanted to save Xuanxuan even if you died that day."

Xiaoyao didn't dare to say anything anymore.

Xiang Liu's hand seemed to be accidentally placed on her shoulder, his fingers brushed her neck, and he said seductively: "Which of the things you said are false? Why don't you confess it once today? I won't kill you." .”

"I told you before, I only talk nonsense, not lies." Xiaoyao spread his hands, "I like to talk because I am afraid of being lonely. If I tell lies, I will only get lonelier as I talk."

Xiang Liu's nails, which had become a bit sharp, returned to their original shape silently. Xiao Yao had no idea that she really had a brush with death at that moment.

Xiang Liu stared silently into the dark void, not knowing what he was thinking. His whole body was like a sword without a scabbard, so sharp that no one in the world could get close to him.

Xiaoyao didn't know why, but she felt like she was sinking to the bottom of the water again, even though she was on the surface of the water, and her chest felt very tight. She suddenly remembered something, took out her wet purse, took out a small jade bottle, poured out a handful of colorful pills, spread them out in the palm of her hand and showed them to Xiang Liu, "Would you like to try them?"

Xiang Liu slowly put each one into his mouth like eating jelly beans.

"How's it going? I made this specially for you. I checked a lot of information and found a lot of rare medicinal materials."

The coldness on Xiang Liu's body suddenly faded, "It's okay."

"Is it okay?" Xiao Yao almost cried, "Many medicinal herbs are planted on Penglai Island and watered with water from Guixu Water Eye. They have grown for eighteen hundred years."

Xiang Liu said calmly: "Are you still thinking of poisoning me?"

Xiaoyao shook his head, "I think I, the poison god, can poison even the nine-tailed fox demon. There is no reason why I can't poison you, the nine-headed demon!"

Xiang Liu smiled disdainfully, "I'll wait."

Xiaoyao felt that the atmosphere between the two was no longer so tense and asked cautiously: "Why did you get involved with A-Nian?"

"Can't you?"

Xiaoyao grabbed Xiang Liu's lapel and said seriously: "No! Don't provoke her anymore. She is so well protected by my father that she can't resist being teased by someone like you."

Xiang Liu leaned forward and asked with a smile: "What kind of person am I? What kind of person am I?"

Xiaoyao rolled her eyes at him, "You know it yourself."

Xiang Liu said nonchalantly: "She hasn't considered you a sister yet, but you are anxious to be a good sister first."

"In the relationship between people, one person must take the first step. Needless to say, it goes without saying between men and women. This is also true for parents and children. When the children are unaware, parents will start to pay. I have always been from Personally, I would never be the one to take the first step, but between A-Nian and I, I decided to be the one to take the first step. Not because of how good or worthy she is, but because of my father Wang and Xuan Xuan, I am willing to pay for A-Nian first for my father and Xuanxuan."

"It doesn't mean that you will be rewarded for your efforts. If she can betray you to me, she can betray you to others. If she can push you off the cliff this time, she may be able to insert a dagger into your heart next time."

"I know, so I'm only willing to do this kind of thing once."

Xiang Liu said, "I promise you won't tease your sister again, and you have to promise me something."

"Can I say no?"

"Obviously not."

Xiaoyao blinked and looked at Xiangliu, pretending to be attentive.

Xiang Liu said: "Continue to help me make poison."

This is very simple. Xiaoyao readily agreed, "Yes. But...how can I leave it to you? I'm not in Qingshui Town now, and you can't go to the mountains to find me."

Xiang Liu smiled and said, "This is what you need to consider. Anyway, if I don't see your medicine for too long, I will go find your sister."

Xiaoyao muttered, "I knew you wouldn't let me go so easily."

Xiang Liu said: "I have spared you."

Xiaoyao curled her lips.

Xiang Liu snorted coldly and suddenly asked: "Why?"

Xiaoyao understood that he was asking why he would rather die than kiss him, but she deliberately pretended to be confused, "Why?"

Xiang Liu held her arm and lowered it. Xiao Yao hurriedly shouted: "Oh, I remembered it, I remembered it."

Xiang Liu stared at her, and Xiao Yao said, "I'm scared."

"Would it be worse than death?"

Xiaoyao thought for a while and then slowly said: "My brother is Xuanxuan. One night when we were chatting, he laughed at me because I am still a girl who can dream. Although it's just, just... but I'm afraid that something will happen. Be careful, you will walk into my dream, and you..." Xiaoyao shook her head, "It is definitely not suitable to appear in a girl's dream. That would be more terrifying than death."

Xiang Liu laughed softly. Gradually, his laughter became louder and louder. He let go of Xiao Yao and floated away into the distance.

Xiaoyao shouted: "Hey, hey... don't leave me. If you leave me here, how can I go back?"

Xiang Liu smiled and said, "Swim back!"

Xiaoyao's expression changed, "You want me to swim back from here? This is the deep sea, and sea beasts and sea monsters are everywhere. My spiritual power is low, and any sea monster can eat me!"

Xiang Liu said with a smile: "I am doing this for your own good. If I am too gentle and considerate to you, and accidentally enter your dream, making your life worse than death, wouldn't it be a sin?" After Xiang Liu finished speaking, he slowly Slowly sinking to the bottom of the sea and disappearing.

Xiaoyao still didn't believe it and shouted: "Xiang Liu, Xiang Liu, nine lives! Nine-headed monster! Dead devil! Dead nine-headed devil..."

The sea rose and fell together, and the heaven and earth were silent.

Xiaoyao only felt that the color of the sea had become darker. She shuddered, discerned the direction, cursed Xiang Liu, and swam towards the Five Gods Mountain.

At first, she was afraid that some sea beast would suddenly appear and bite her legs off. After a long time, there was still no land in sight. Xiaoyao was worried not about being bitten to death, but about being drowned.

In order to save every ounce of energy, she did not dare to think wildly. She kept her mind blank and thought about nothing, as if she was in meditation during practice, while her body maintained a fixed rhythm and kept paddling.

At first, I could still feel the physical pain caused by exhaustion, but gradually, everything disappeared. The sky was no longer the sky, the sea was no longer the sea, and I couldn’t even feel my own existence. Everything became the instinct of survival. Moving forward in a viscous mass, always moving forward, never stopping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

小夭想逃,可半空中,她唯一的方向只能是向下,她只能眼睁睁地看着自己和他越来越接近、越来越接近,就在她以为她会直接砸到相柳身上时,他下沉,她落入了海水中,他双手抓住了她的手,她只能被他拽向海底。

他带着她在海底游动,小夭觉得相柳不可能想杀了她,而是故意折磨,可是她只能忍受。

胸中的最后一口气已经吐完,小夭抓着他的手,哀求地看着他,他不理她,依旧往更深的海底游去。小夭憋得好似整个胸腔都要炸开,她的手上已经没有了力气,手指松开,相柳揽住了她的腰,笑指了指自己的唇,他在说,想要新鲜的空气,就自己来吸。

小夭摇头,以前,她是玟小六,她从没把自己当女人,怎么都无所谓,可现在,她做不到。

相柳唇边的笑意消失,抱住小夭,继续下沉。

他看着小夭,小夭看着他。

相柳加速了下沉,小夭开始明白,面对一个什么都不在乎的九头妖时,高辛王姬的身份并不能庇佑她。

相柳越沉越快,看似至柔的水却产生了恐怖的力量,要把小夭挤成粉末,胸腔好似要炸开,小夭全身都在剧痛。

生与死,只是一个简单的选择。

两人的面孔很近,近得几乎鼻尖碰着鼻尖,小夭只需稍稍往前一点,就能贴到他的唇。

可是,她不能!

小夭觉得海水好像灌进了她的耳鼻,他的唇那么近,那么近……小夭失去了意识,昏死过去。

相柳用力摁着她的头,狠狠地把她摁到了自己唇边,带着她向上浮。

两人浮出了海面。

相柳平坐在水面,屈起一腿,把昏死的小夭抬起,让她俯趴在他腿上,他掌含灵力,用力拍了小夭的后背几下,小夭哇一声张开了口,狂呕了几口水,人渐渐地醒了。但全身酸软,脑袋晕沉,一动不能动,她闭着眼睛,无力地俯在相柳腿上。

休息了大半晌,小夭才真正清醒。她扶着相柳的膝盖,慢慢地撑起了身子,估计因为有相柳的灵力支撑,身下的水像是个极软的垫子,她的动作会让她略微下陷,却不会让她沉下去。

相柳面无表情,一直盯着她,却不说话,小夭更不知道该说什么。

他们在茫茫大海中,四周是无边无涯的黑暗,就好似整个世界只剩下了他们两人。

小夭终于开口说道:“本来我是打算,以后见了你,装作不认识的。”

“我体内还有你的蛊,你想赖掉你发的誓吗?”

小夭说:“按道理来说,只能我感应到你,你应该感应不到我,你怎么知道我是玟小六的?”

相柳抬手,把小夭脸上的湿发都拨到了脑后,捧着她的头,仔仔细细地看着她的脸,“这就是你的真容?”

“嗯。”

“你很会骗人。”

小夭为自己辩解,“不算骗,我是真把自己当成了玟小六。”

“高辛王姬?”相柳冷笑,“难怪当日你突然间死也要救玱玹。”

小夭不敢再吭声了。

相柳的手好似无意地搭在她肩上,手指轻扫着她的脖颈,循循善诱地说:“你说过的话里还有哪些是假的?不如今日一次坦白了,我不会杀你的。”

“我早和你说过,我只说废话,不说假话。”小夭摊摊手,“我喜欢说话,是因为怕寂寞,如果我满嘴谎话,只会越说越寂寞。”

相柳原本已经变得有点锋利的指甲无声无息地恢复了原样,小夭完全不知道刚才那一瞬她是真正和死亡擦肩而过。

相柳默默地凝望着漆黑的虚空,不知道在想什么,整个人如一把没有了剑鞘的剑,锋利孤绝得世间没有一人可以接近。

小夭也不知为何,明明在水面上,可竟然觉得自己好像又沉在了水底,胸口憋闷得很。她突然想起了什么,掏出湿淋淋的荷包,拿出一个小玉瓶,倒出一把五颜六色的药丸,摊在掌心给相柳看,“要不要尝尝?”

相柳像吃糖豆子一样,慢慢地一颗颗都放进了嘴里。

“怎么样?这可是我特意为你炼制的,查阅了很多资料,找了好多稀罕药材。”

相柳身上的冷厉骤然淡了,“凑合。”

“还是凑合啊?”小夭简直快哭了,“好多药草可是种在蓬莱岛上,用归墟水眼的水浇灌,长了千八百年的。”

相柳淡淡说:“你还一直在想毒倒我?”

小夭晃晃脑袋,“想我一代毒神,连九尾狐妖都能毒倒,没有道理毒不倒你这九头妖啊!”

相柳不屑地笑,“我等着。”

小夭感觉两人之间的气氛不再那么剑拔弩张,小心翼翼地问:“你怎么和阿念搅到一起去了?”

“不行吗?”

小夭抓住了相柳的衣襟,很严肃地说:“不行!你别再去招惹她了,她被我父王保护得太好,禁不住你这种人的撩拨。”

相柳身子前倾,笑笑地问:“我这种人?我是哪种人?”

小夭白了他一眼,“你自己心里清楚。”

相柳不在意地说:“她还没当你是姐姐,你倒着急地先当起了好姐姐。”

“人与人之间的关系,总要有一个人先跨出一步,男女之间就不用说了,连父母和儿女都是如此,在儿女无知无觉时,父母就要开始付出。我向来自私,绝不肯做先跨出一步的人,但我和阿念之间,我决定做先跨出一步的一方。倒不是因为她有多好、多值得,而是因为我父王和玱玹,我愿意为父王和玱玹对阿念先付出。”

“不是付出就会有回报。她能把你出卖给我,就能把你出卖给别人。她这次能把你推出悬崖,下次也许就能把匕首插进你心口。”

“我知道,所以这种事情我也只肯做一次。”

相柳说:“我答应你不再去逗你妹妹,你也要答应我一件事情。”

“我能说不吗?”

“显然不能。”

小夭眨着眼睛看相柳,摆出洗耳恭听的样子。

相柳说:“继续帮我做毒药。”

这很简单,小夭爽快地答应了,“可以。可是……怎么交给你呢?我现在可不是在清水镇上了,你又不能去山上找我。”

相柳笑着说:“这就是你需要考虑的问题了,反正我要是太长时间没看到你的药,我就去找你妹妹。”

小夭嘟囔,“我就知道你不会这么容易饶过我。”

相柳说:“我已经饶了你。”

小夭撇撇嘴。

相柳冷哼了一声,突然问:“为什么?”

小夭明白他在问为什么宁死都不肯亲他一下,却故意装糊涂,“什么为什么?”

相柳握住她胳膊,往下沉,小夭忙大叫:“哦,想起来了,想起来了。”

相柳盯着她,小夭说:“我害怕。”

“会比死更可怕?”

小夭思索了一会儿才慢慢地说:“我哥哥,就是玱玹了,有一天晚上我们聊天时,他笑我毕竟还是个会做梦的女孩子。虽然只是、只是……可我怕一不小心,你会走进我梦里,而你……”小夭摇摇头,“绝不适合出现在女孩子的梦里,那只怕真的比死还可怕。”

相柳轻声笑起来,渐渐地,越笑越大声,他放开了小夭,身子向着远处飘去。

小夭大叫:“喂、喂……你别丢下我啊,你把我丢在这里,我怎么回去啊?”

相柳笑道:“游回去!”

小夭脸色都变了,“你让我从这里游回去?这可是深海,海兽海怪四处出没,我灵力低微,随便一只海怪都能吃了我!”

相柳笑眯眯地说:“我这也是为了你好,万一我对你太温柔体贴了,一不小心入了你的梦,让你生不如死,岂不罪过?”相柳说完,慢慢沉入海底,消失不见。

小夭还是不相信,叫道:“相柳,相柳,九命!九头怪!死魔头!死九头怪魔头……”

大海一起一伏,天地寂寥无声。

小夭只觉得海的颜色变得更黑暗了,她打了个寒战,辨别了一下方向,一边咒骂相柳,一边向着五神山的方向游去。

刚开始还害怕有什么海兽突然冒出来,咬断她的腿,时间久了,依旧看不到陆地,小夭担心的不是被咬死,而是被淹死了。

她为了节约每一分精力,不敢再胡思乱想,保持大脑一片空白,什么都不想,仿佛修炼时的入定,身体则保持一个固定的节奏不停地划水。

刚开始,还能感觉到因为疲惫而产生的身体酸痛,可渐渐地,一切都消失,天不是天,海也不是海,甚至感受不到自己的存在,一切都成了求生的本能,只是在一团黏稠中向前、一直向前、永不停歇地向前。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's wait to see the end of the VICIOUS MASS to get out of this horrible manipulation (ch.14).

@Symbolika1 

Thank I will add the link as well in my post.

I love that all is in text. We have no need to resort to twisting TH words.  It is there for all to see. We know that XL later on would go through a redemption arc .

I love all that you have highlighted  and  look forward to your final analysis  dear.

peng-peng:
Thank I will add the link as well in my post.

A "Fun" related image... Yes he will go through redemption, it's better if he wants her alive.

@Symbolika1

It is her defensive instinct. In fact it is poison that protect from those whom want to harm her. She poisoned the 9 nine tail...well 8 tails fox and get her revenge. And yes poison definetly stands for her dark side. 

Jing is a decent man in love. All his insecurities came from the tortured he got. As for Zhuan Xu is surely rational.

Yes, I also do not know how to describe Xiang Liu actions in chapter 13 except the "manipulation". That guy definetly know how to play.... 

@winny

Happy Chinese New Year...    I am back after a very busy month and a half of supervising the building of a house for my daughter.        Thanks for ALL you work on the analysis of LYF.       I have thought a lot about whether to post the following question to you all, I really do not want to waste your time coming back to Chapter 7, but perhaps it might be useful, and it's really been bugging me all these months, here goes...

I am referring to page 345 and your last few posts on 18 December 2023 (I know its so old... sorry...)

at 8:40am the caption under the picture of XL kissing Xiao Liu that was used so much to depict the romantic kiss of XL and Xiao Liu.      "About this last scene which looks like a kiss. But the author, Tong Hua used the word "put air into her " for the scene. Therefore I do not consider it a kiss scene. Besdes she's unconcious."

and at 8:56am Chapter 7 after they successfully transferred the voodoo bug from Xiao Liu into XL.       "The Blissful Moments Under the Ocean" and "Xiao Liu was really happy"

They swam underwater for over 10 hours and since Xiao Liu could not breathe underwater yet then, whenever Xiao Liu ran out of air XL would "air kiss" Xiao Liu to pass air into her (this time Xiao Liu was totally conscious!), you could imagine how many times they "air kissed".     In the drama this scene was also presented as one of the most romantic scenes of the show.

Could it be possible that XL would somehow got into Xiao Liu's heart (she did not make the 15-year promise with Jing yet at that time).       The XL clip that Xiao Liu secretly took with the Gorilla Mirror was one of her most precious things.      Perhaps Xiao Liu was so happy because she felt that now she finally found a free man she likes who can take her away to places she truly felt happy and free (all she had to do was to convince XL to give up his duty with the Shennong army which she might feel that it is much easier than getting Jing to free himself from FFYY)???        And now she could perhaps leave Qing Shui and travel the world, now that she is connected to XL and could summon him whenever she wants.

Again, sorry for bring up these questions, please ignore my post if you think it's too silly...

ah_luck:
Chapter 7

ah_luck:
romantic

Hellllo Bacl! :D So, you have questions and thoughts on chapter 7! 

Here is for you the passage and there you'll have the whole text to relate too:

http://m.xsbiquge.la/book/36337/19812266.html

小六努力伸手,却什么都抓不住,眼前渐渐黑暗,就在他吐出最后一口气,口鼻中涌进水时,感觉到相柳又抱住了他,冰冷的唇贴着他的唇,给他渡了一口气。

相柳带着他像箭一般向上冲,快速地冲出了水面。

小六趴在相柳肩头剧烈咳嗽,大口大口地喘着气,鼻子里、眼睛里都是水。

半晌后,小六才沙哑着声音,边喘边说:“你要想杀我,就痛快点。”

Ok, let me translate :) :

Original translation:

Xiaoliu tried his best to reach out, but couldn't grab anything. His eyes gradually darkened. Just as he exhaled his last breath and water poured into his mouth and nose, he felt Xiang Liu hugging him again, and her cold lips were pressed against his. , giving him a breath of relief.

Xiang Liu led him upward like an arrow and rushed out of the water quickly.

Xiao Liu lay on Xiang Liu's shoulder and coughed violently, gasping for air, with water in his nose and eyes.

After a long while, Xiao Liu said in a hoarse voice while panting: "If you want to kill me, just do it quickly."

Koala's translation:

Xiang Liu floated in the water staring as he sunk towards the bottom of the lake. Xiao Liu tried to reach out but could grab nothing and his eyes were gradually seeing black. Just as he was about to take his last breath, he felt Xiang Liu embrace him and a pair of cold lips pressed to his and passed air to him.

Xiang Liu held him and they rocketed towards the surface like an arrow. Xiao Liu sprawled on Xiang Liu’s shoulder and violently coughed and took loud deep breathes. His nose and eyes were all filled with water. After some time, Xiao Liu finally asked “If you want to kill me, do it faster.”

IN the further text, there will be NO further notice of breathing assistance. So those 10 ...must be revisited. 

But what interest you was it romanticly felt?.

I Provided the text. Clear and simple. Where is romance? :D ????

Here?: "If you want to kill me, do it faster.

=> Here?: violently coughed and took loud deep breathes ?

For full analysis =>https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=6

ah_luck:
too silly...

Shortly. Yeap. 

Xiao Liu violently shook his head with his eyes full of pleading but Xiang Liu didn’t appear moved. They were descending so fast as if they were going to be smashed to smithereens.  

Xiao Liu was still rocked by the waves and his head was spinning and his entire body ached. Because his limbs were in such pain, he couldn’t grab onto Xiang Liu and his body sunk into the depths. 

His nose and eyes were all filled with water.  

Xiao Liu tried to reach out but could grab nothing and his eyes were gradually seeing black. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is romantic..

But this  guy will do worst, and the chapter 13 when XY refuse his advances really exhausted me...In  their small passage there was no less than 60 negative words: 

downward - 1

torturing - 2

ignore - 1

explode - 1

lost - 1

unconsciousness - 1

hard - 2

died - 1

coldly - 1

terrified - 1

worse than death - 1

shuddered - 1

cursed - 1

drowned - 1

pain - 1

disappeared - 1

dark - 2

fear - 1

death - 3

kill - 1

vicious mass - 1

bitten to death - 1

sinking - 2

betray - 1

sinking to the bottom of the water - 1

chest felt very tight - 1

sharp - 1

brush with death - 1

afraid - 1

defended - 1

lying - 1

break - 1

darkness - 1

vomited - 1

sore - 1

passed out - 1

severe pain - 1

sink - 1

to kill her - 1

sink to the bottom of the water - 1

torturing her - 1

tension - 1

pleadingly - 1

loneliness - 1

lonely - 1

silent - 1

not speak - 1

torment - 1

ignoring - 1

dizzy - 1

shivered - 1

struggling - 1

desperate - 1

trouble - 1

problem - 1

frustrated - 1

no longer - 1

sin - 1

silent - 1

shouted - 1

That brings the total count to 60 instances of negative words in the Xiao Yao - XL short passage.

Whike 9 neutral or positive:

Okay

Agreement

Support

Calmly

Sparing

Considerate

Smile- 2: Xiang Liu smiles as he floats away into the distance after Xiaoyao expresses her fear.+"Xiang Liu smiles seductively while speaking to Xiaoyao."

Doing this for your own good

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=15

Good further reading to you! :) and see ya ! Hopefully you'll have some XIAOJING questions for us ? <3

Any new pictures from s2? And when a girl tells you, you’re not the type to appear in a woman’s dream should NEVER be a compliment. That’s the most scariest thing any man would never want to hear.

Also xl NEVER had his way with XY nor got into her heart,dunno where that thought is coming from. She has been attracted, very possessive of Jing since day 1. You think she’d waste her time getting jealous of Jing’s maids, skipping the 227 stars as she counted or even looked at her side when panzi was getting married & shi qi had to avoid ah nian? Or her telling him that when she looks at him, she wants to pull him down & keep him for herself? Whiles xl she fears him. XY isn’t stupid to flee with an enemy, she’d be on people’s hit list cos not only people want to kill xl,they also want to off XY knowing who her biological father is? Not even ZX would’ve been able to protect her, plus she’s not stupid.