Romans_Revenge:

Passing by to say yall go read whysodrama.com blog. She wrote everything related to YaoJing & some episodes of LYF, but mostly YaoJing & categorized in different titles with the amount of episodes, puts different scenes in pictures of the drama with what’s being said. also she adds what’s written in the novel(I’m guessing she’s fluent in Chinese cos she puts both the mandarin parts of the novel & translates them in English, actually much better than wattpad or koalapage). 

Shared to the main comment section, mostly for new viewers/readers interested in xiaojing subject, who don't know this blog. Very well organized :)

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

(still  have the subject "TSJ/Yeshiqi" on my desk)

yep looking forward to your thoughts♡♡

yes looking forward. :⁠-⁠D

dtsj_sapphire:

Lol denggula ??

Yeah my reaction=> winny "killed me" with that appelation :D!!!

dtsj_sapphire:

yes looking forward. :⁠-⁠D

yeah yeah, you are funny too!!! :D <3

Deng Wei uptade:

Today...another hill, another OuéOué <3

For emis  who likes DW HOT MODE ON :D =>

Off to work, will uptade later! :))

Symbolika1:

vs

.... I can go pages like this! You'll find some pages back here too : an interview where professionals praise his capacity to be so capable and beautifull + working hard :)

coz he's not just all abt looks, has brain and talent and many more interesting points.like it how more people from the C-ent.industry praise him. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Symbolika1:

...reading ya and sharing all beautifull pics you posted and created? (@Saphire? if it's you the one Winny noticed=> loving it! <3 ! ...... in the fan art thread :)! .

oh thanksss?, just yaojing inspired, fan arts or drama scenes. :⁠-⁠D (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Winny Aye:

Quig Shui family is life..?

yesss sooo true. happy simple living. ?

Winny Aye:

is that your edit..? first one...hearts one...? so cute...abd beautiful 

yesss:⁠-⁠D thanksssss.?? yaojing/xiaoqi inspired (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

peng-peng:

Aaah. Good. I was worried.

no prob.?

emis:

Oh yeah! ❤ thanks

Saw you did it! Congratulation :D Posting images here is tricky first :p...I'll go through all your post in a min :=))

Symbolika1:

For emis  who likes DW HOT MODE ON :D =>

Have happy purple day !