@Symbolika1

(still  have the subject "TSJ/Yeshiqi" on my desk)

yep looking forward to your thoughts♡♡

dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye 

In life and death situation there's a saying a man could fall in love fast.

{ive read a research saying men fall in love faster than women do, and the sad thing is they also recover from break up longer, but this is some research i read, ill be glad to know more abt how others see this esp the ones who can relate much to this, coz the single me on this type of topic is likely to have a different opinion from those who're/have been in rel'ships or are married, so ill be happy reading responses on this} ?

My man says no, not really for the part of falling faster :D But yes for the recovery part, wich I agree too.But this not scientific :D Not waterproof should I say...Notable difference is the sexual tension that is more often a primary reaction...:D

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

(still  have the subject "TSJ/Yeshiqi" on my desk)

yep looking forward to your thoughts♡♡

Ouch yes...:D

dtsj_sapphire:

ikr(⁠^.⁠^⁠) would love a mini book or a fan fic for qs town fam while waiting for s2?, we can do brainstorming here with every art we find lol {wish to collect enough QS town family arts for support lol}

I feel though, that here in our thread we have somehow that cosy athmosphere <3

Symbolika1:

My man says no, not really for the part of falling faster :D But yes for the recovery part, wich I agree too.But this not scientific :D Not waterproof should I say...

personally for myself though ...its not depends on gender sometimes ...about falling in love faster . what i am saying there "in life and death situation" meaning its not normal time..its a vulnerable time...and the time that one may need someone for healing , in those times a man can fall in love ...but thats only a saying so yep

Winny Aye:
Winny Aye 10 hours ago
Ye Shi Qi VS Tu Shan Jing

Winny Aye:
He is passionate (being all artistic and play zither)  but showed it in refine way

Delicat & raffiné, I agree <3

Winny Aye:
He is as a 9 tailed fox, known to be handsome and charming alongside with being intelligent in handling his tribe business. I have noticed that maybe back then, he's popular among ladies too

Yeah like: didn't Xiao Yao asked who is the prettier maid he got? :D

(notice=> jalousy lol!)

Winny Aye:
and the time that one may need someone for healing , in those times a man can fall in love ...but thats only a saying so yep

I agree with the healing part more :) I felt like both Xiao Yao/Xiao Liu and Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing were more than willing to heal together (all those wounds parts->hers and his), in the perspective to open their heart to each other (wich they did).

She is already "womanly " embarassed here/while he knows...

(thx sapphire for your posts love them <3)

But thinking of it a little bit more, as in the drama tensions/conflicts will accelerate from that   starting point :  "weird I am a man why am I feeling suddenly embarassed ? weird he is a she,    why so  ? I can maybe start looking at her manly.." they ' ll have much more to loose and to be carefull for/ it might indicate a desire to urge on how do they feel/ what is going on with their hearts. 

And what to do with that loving  ongoing transition...

Is that what you mean Winny?

Symbolika1:

Actualy what did he do that was right? good? sensed? etc...

It's like when you find out your neighbour is a psycho killer....TH did great job on giving him an outer "normal" enveloppe. Jing and everyone around could not be aware of how he was trully :)

Llooolllll

Winny Aye:
not depends on gender sometimes .

110% agree :D

peng-peng:

Llooolllll

yeah :D

emis:

Just sharing this one, maybe you have it already, Symbolika1

Not showing :'( ( right clic on image => copy image adress=> clic here in the tchat box/image => paste... or just link me adress :)

emis:

Just sharing this one, maybe you have it already, Symbolika1

For you=> Deng Wei on set today :)

The zen pose <3

5 people touching :D, while he's with his little mirror :D <3