dtsj_sapphire:

what's the significance of this?

fan art version {C-yaojingS}

{drama versn} fill in the blanks :⁠-⁠D -- "i don't _____ "

"i want ______"

just adding more to suspens..........

emis:

thanks, symbolika1 for that, hey I will try those steps and see what happen for sharing.

Take your time! :)

Symbolika1:

I agree with the healing part more :) I felt like both Xiao Yao/Xiao Liu and Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing were more than willing to heal together (all those wounds parts->hers and his), in the perspective to open their heart to each other (wich they did).

She is already "womanly " embarassed here/while he knows...

(thx sapphire for your posts love them <3)

But thinking of it a little bit more, as in the drama tensions/conflicts will accelerate from that   starting point :  "weird I am a man why am I feeling suddenly embarassed ? weird he is a she,    why so  ? I can maybe start looking at her manly.." they ' ll have much more to loose and to be carefull for/ it might indicate a desire to urge on how do they feel/ what is going on with their hearts. 

And what to do with that loving  ongoing transition...

Is that what you mean Winny?

Continuing on this ;)

She went looking for him when he is not in sight. Missing him.

Not there?

She lost her appetite. Became pensive.

Than Tian Er gives her a friendly advice:

She cheer up and at THat moment decide to go through this. Xiaoliu put flower seeds of the first flower Yeshiqi gave her – Scarlet Sage 一串红 into the medicine pouch that she made him.  

Smiling at each other. Giving a pouch is meaningfull  :D =>

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebao

She is doing great here <3!

And  Xiaoliu got ‘a little bit curious’/jelous, with his two maids after hearing their names just once in Yu Mansion, and always inquire about them, with her ‘manly’ curiosity. ....

It's like : " Do others smell you like this ????"

:D

Xiao Liu EVEN in XL's compagny continue :

Haha Yeshiqi...you are the one irresistible :D

Even if it started just like this:

They came that far, but time has come to face the bigger world outside their little village of hapiness...It's time to litteraly draw a line and heal /introspect/re consider your goals to live love without bodering baggage.

She tells him. Acting strong and determinée. But in nights while counting stars she miss him bad...

.......(searching, longing for him)...being hurt in errance with Xl, Jing will stand up for her and heal her:

He will tell her:

And she will come to realise her mistakes

Aaah those two :D

After that we can all chear granny Tushan, Hou and all the creepy family !:D

:D ...because even when you're up to go upward, there are always some clowns that want to pull you their way...hahaha :p

Fan art of Deng wei <3 (so I forget peacefully granny and her team :D)

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other

Really.  That great. So she was making move on Jing long before the promise made in the  dragon bones prison. 

I find it funny when people think thay she dud not have feeling for Jing when she accepted the promise.

That extra from the book said it all. Those who dare say she is in love with  Serpent again is delulu.

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1719737840740045214?t=vjdaHc5x4hKb41vHU5yNqw&s=19

Emotions cannot be controled indeed.   You fall inand just because a guy ( XL) confess that does not mean you ( XY) will fall for him. 

peng-peng:

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other

Really.  That great. So she was making move on Jing long before the promise made in the  dragon bones prison. 

I find it funny when people think thay she dud not have feeling for Jing when she accepted the promise.

Token of love=> Flower bouquet from a man to woman.

The practice of giving a flower flourished in the Middle Ages when couples showed affection through flowers. 

Token of love=> Herbal Pouch with seeds.

Chinese perfume pouches, xiangbao, are still valued items which are exchanged between lovers in the countryside.[4]

(Wikipedia i linked in post above)

- Perfume pouches are also a love token for the ethnic Manchu; and when two youths fall in love, the boy is given a handmade perfume pouch by the girl.[1] It is unknown when the perfume pouch became a pledge of romantic love.[

=> Yes this early exchange is meaningfull. They give each other early on two love tokens/symbols :). I have no doubt on Tong Hua knowing the meaning of these -giving you my heart like-items.

These are simple and common used items. They mean what they mean. No complication whatsoever on it's signification/role *wink*

peng-peng:

That extra from the book said it all. Those who dare say she is in love with  Serpent again is delulu.

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1719737840740045214?t=vjdaHc5x4hKb41vHU5yNqw&s=19

Emotions cannot be controled indeed.   You fall inand just because a guy ( XL) confess that does not mean you ( XY) will fall for him. 

Copying to get it here :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cang xuan can see Xiaoyao's pain over Jing.  Xiangliu can feel Xiaoyao's pain over Jing. 

But only Jing thought she was completely over him.  

We need #Lostyouforever S2 RIGHT NOOW!

The last line too :) 

<3

Thank you Peng Peng!

emis:

thanks, symbolika1 for that, hey I will try those steps and see what happen for sharing.

Hope you managed :D! If not will help ya :)

Passing by to say yall go read whysodrama.com blog. She wrote everything related to YaoJing & some episodes of LYF, but mostly YaoJing & categorized in different titles with the amount of episodes, puts different scenes in pictures of the drama with what’s being said. also she adds what’s written in the novel(I’m guessing she’s fluent in Chinese cos she puts both the mandarin parts of the novel & translates them in English, actually much better than wattpad or koalapage).