emis:

Everything feels pointless without somebody to share life with. 

this scene is beautiful ? although i think novel ver is more heartbreaking to me..

@Symbolika1

Smiling at each other. Giving a pouch is meaningfull  :D =>

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other.

Thanks so much for sharing this piece of details ..hehe XiaoQi courting time ??

I remember how happy he was to get the pouch from Xiao liu.

emis:

Everything feels pointless without somebody to share life with. 

hiii *purple wave* glad to have a new addition to the fam?  "Everything feels pointless without somebody to share life with." that is soooo true for Jing's case(⁠T⁠T⁠) here. thanksss that was a beautiful line.??

Winny Aye:

this scene is beautiful ? although i think novel ver is more heartbreaking to me..

yesss, me too (⁠T⁠T⁠) def heartbreaking esp the details in the novel.??

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other.

Thanks so much for sharing this piece of details ..hehe XiaoQi courting time ??

I remember how happy he was to get the pouch from Xiao liu.

love it? my XiaoQi??

Symbolika1:

just adding more to suspens..........

haha. we'll know it once s2 comes. :⁠-⁠D 

Symbolika1:

Fan art of Deng wei <3 (so I forget peacefully granny and her team :D)

seen this. so beautifully made fan art.??

peng-peng:

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other

Really.  That great. So she was making move on Jing long before the promise made in the  dragon bones prison. 

I find it funny when people think thay she dud not have feeling for Jing when she accepted the promise.

true.(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

peng-peng:

That extra from the book said it all. Those who dare say she is in love with  Serpent again is delulu.

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1719737840740045214?t=vjdaHc5x4hKb41vHU5yNqw&s=19

Emotions cannot be controled indeed.   You fall inand just because a guy ( XL) confess that does not mean you ( XY) will fall for him. 

thankss for sharing.(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Symbolika1:

Copying to get it here :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cang xuan can see Xiaoyao's pain over Jing.  Xiangliu can feel Xiaoyao's pain over Jing. 

But only Jing thought she was completely over him.  

We need #Lostyouforever S2 RIGHT NOOW!

The last line too :) 

<3

Thank you Peng Peng!

sad, but true. realizations. ?

Romans_Revenge:

Passing by to say yall go read whysodrama.com blog. She wrote everything related to YaoJing & some episodes of LYF, but mostly YaoJing & categorized in different titles with the amount of episodes, puts different scenes in pictures of the drama with what’s being said. also she adds what’s written in the novel(I’m guessing she’s fluent in Chinese cos she puts both the mandarin parts of the novel & translates them in English, actually much better than wattpad or koalapage). 

oh interesting. will check it.thanksss.(⁠^.⁠^⁠)

Symbolika1:

My man says no, not really for the part of falling faster :D But yes for the recovery part, wich I agree too.But this not scientific :D Not waterproof should I say...Notable difference is the sexual tension that is more often a primary reaction...:D

oh you responded :⁠-⁠D just my silly curiosity on that certain research ive read on "men falling in love faster than women but recover longer" smth {sorry, i know it's silly, i still ask??, thanks for responding though:⁠-⁠D} yes, on the heartbreak recovery, i do find some say so but still, all this, depends on the person. ohh. :⁠-⁠D

Winny Aye:

personally for myself though ...its not depends on gender sometimes ...about falling in love faster . what i am saying there "in life and death situation" meaning its not normal time..its a vulnerable time...and the time that one may need someone for healing , in those times a man can fall in love ...but thats only a saying so yep

that's true though. {oh, i shouldve just copied the ending part, i was referring to "a man fall in love fast" part to just to connect to what i read, just that part. did not mean to ignore the meaning of the saying you shared, sorry for that}. but thanks for the explanation. (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

Symbolika1:

I feel though, that here in our thread we have somehow that cosy athmosphere <3

then that's great.(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Symbolika1:

For you=> Deng Wei on set today :)

The zen pose <3

5 people touching :D, while he's with his little mirror :D <3

missing Si Yishui.?

Winny Aye:

you mean which one for end game? CX? Jing? I mean the one u initially thought ...?

ah, how i reply, sorry. >⁠.⁠< i meant initial thought was xuan's end game coz of how the trailer ended, like a tragic couple ending kind of. haha. ??

Symbolika1:

A visual tale.                                     =>?Vidéo Weibo de Wei Yuwei  (cr.to owner):

" WAKE UP"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The white man after hanging up his phone after the brief exchange with the black suited, panic and run away. The black man stands where he just was.

Reality is dueling.

A strange yard door is appearing in his mind...

Like emerging on the other side...

On the path, a third version appear, themed with red.

One is is like a calling , while the red fades walking toward him.

Awaiting...

Welcoming the red rose...

Water drop changes to blood drop.

Organic opening of the red rose.

Mark on a neck.

Monster boy...

A coin is flipping in an empty plate.

Visual tale => Part 1.

(to be continued) :)

oh you extracted the fan made vid. it's a lot of work right, so i told you i was lazy, just share the link is enough :⁠-⁠D. You did a great job, thanksss a lot?? waiting for the rest, but take your time. :⁠-⁠D this is a beautiful edit, combining DW in his modern drama role, magazine photoshoot, and other photoshoots from other drama roles, just so amazing. love it.? 

Symbolika1:

DENGCULA !!! (not my edits, sharing cause .......Halloween time :D)

Winny Aye:

laughing face lol...?...I see DENGCULA!? yep looks cool..lol halloween over...but its winter coming so still the season..?

Lol denggula ??