dtsj_sapphire:

Sharing more c-diamonds edits for 9.29 event coz they're really awesome❣️

Model DW *heart *heart

This's the funniest I've seen. Come and try Ye Shi Qi's freshly made moon cakes❣️?

Duality? ohhh there's another moon cakes lol

duality part 2? *elegance*

very beautiful man...😍💖

Deng Wei's a wonderful work of art😍😍

Winny Aye:
am looking forward to this kiss scene from Leaked script..Translated by Liddi...Shared by Symbolika1 from our s1 thread , reshared by me here

[Xiao Yao led Tushan Jing to the same spot where she first tried to kiss him and complained that he avoided her when she tried to offer him her very first kiss, warning him that he should not try to avoid it this time. Just as she was about to kiss him, he held her chin, saying that this time, it was she who was not allowed to avoid. Then he kissed her, first gently, then passionately.]

Feeling good! <3 Taking iniatives!

Symbolika1:

Check here it's funny :phttps://twitter.com/i/status/1707625874617663594

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol. ..its cute funny..XY snow white 

dtsj_sapphire:
9.29.23 "mid-autumn festival moon-viewing lanterns" https://weibo.com/5896475746/NlxM0h99x

{yaojing fan edits? they've included moon cakes hahaha}

Thank you <3

Winny Aye:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol. ..its cute funny..XY snow white 

Yes! I couldn't copy paste here, don't know if possible? Made me laugh too :D

Symbolika1:

Foxy vibes=>

Wowow...such beautiful. .majestic🦊❤️💓 Fox...ready to take charge

Winny Aye:

Wowow...such beautiful. .majestic🦊❤️💓 Fox...ready to take charge

*sight* I regret that actually we don't get to fully see him like this (with this vibe) - there was just a short moment in S1 when he picked a special flower for XY and fell off from a cliff, that showed his tails (and symbolically over his clan house when he get the title)...

Symbolika1:

*sight* I regret that actually we don't get to fully see him like this (with this vibe) - there was just a short moment in S1 when he picked a special flower for XY and fell off from a cliff, that showed his tails (and symbolically over his clan house when he get the title)...

Yeo I would like him to use power like that sometimes and fight so that he dont get lashes. .but I love him already 

Romans_Revenge:
His side profile is no joke! Not many people can pose from any angle 😏

:D !!!

Thx to dtsj_sapphire   for uploading ! My fav is blue outfit + moon :D 

Symbolika1:

Close up=>

This is hot! Dunno why they don’t show his true form🙄

Romans_Revenge:
This is hot! Dunno why they don’t show his true form

Same...that's a very good question...