Winny Aye:

yepp any good drama will do..

Yes as long as it's well written and developed very well for all main leads. And hopefully projects for DW will help him explore his acting skills more and give more opportunities to do so. also, would want to see more main leads and with more veterans in the field so he can learn from them too😉

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

And thanks for your insight and it's great you brought it up really❣️ I for one don't want to experience that kind of abusive relationship and I pray I won't ever fall for one coz I won't tolerate such and I don't want a divorce. I remember what our professor reiterated- we have to be wise when it comes to relationships and know the person very well so you won't suffer or regret later❣️. But then again, we're not always in full control of things, so... :(

I am on a bus lol...It makes it more difficult to write...yep never want to experience that..its already enough seeing others. We need to be wise with any decision in life..both brain and heart together ?

I will write more when I arrive home..?

You’re both right, I hate those kind of men & sometimes the women keep telling themselves the guy will change but then they end up in a casket 🤦🏽‍♀️.  That’s why I never like those abuser role,then silently sacrifice themselves cos they love the FL🙄. Maybe I’m getting old lol,but someone like Jing is very rare in this Modern age,so when you find a love like that never let him go.

Romans_Revenge:

Oh yeah, I hope they add it cos I saw a bts on Hou & Jing’s fight.

Yes and I love them there, they were all smiles, DW was laughing and even tripped somewhere😅

@Winny Aye

The reason why I don’t like XL is how abusive he was to her,that’s a NO GO for me, but people choose to just gloss over that & talk about how he’s selfless & loves her. So when he had his suspicions he was a she,xl kept being abusive. Even when she finally became Princess,he let her drown after she told him,he’s not the type to enter into any girls dream. I dunno but characters like that are everywhere in this world,including people like FengLong & CX. But a person like Jing? You won’t find anywhere, but if you do? You gotta treasure that or you’ll lose a good man.

Also at first people thought Jing was weak when they read the novel(I’m guessing the young ladies back then wanted a bad boy who abuses you but then changes lmao) I know those who like xl back then have changed their perspective especially if they went through hell from an abuser. DW really brought Jing’s emotions & intelligence to life in the drama, I even saw an interview where the interviewer said the staff likes TSJ & when she reads the novel she pictures DW as TSJ lol,he was flattered,laughed & said omg you’re exaggerating. A lot of women prefer peace,stability,love & happiness so they’ll go for Jing cos he’ll give you all that & MORE! But if you wanna be on the verge of death & an escapee,you’ll go for xl 🤷🏽‍♀️,cos y’all doomed from the start. I’m glad a lot of folks finally realize how cunning Jing is, being forgiving or kind doesn’t mean you’re weak…that actually takes a LOT of emotional & mental strength to overcome your trauma. People would’ve succumbed to their vengeance but at what cost? I respect Jing & dislike Tonghua for her portrayal of the other characters but was bias to her fav character. As an author,even if you have a fav character,you should also distribute each quality to all characters. I’m sure she wasn’t expecting Jing to be very popular after the drama aired.

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny Aye

The reason why I don’t like XL is how abusive he was to her,that’s a NO GO for me, but people choose to just gloss over that & talk about how he’s selfless & loves her. So when he had his suspicions he was a she,xl kept being abusive. Even when she finally became Princess,he let her drown after she told him,he’s not the type to enter into any girls dream. I dunno but characters like that are everywhere in this world,including people like FengLong & CX. But a person like Jing? You won’t find anywhere, but if you do? You gotta treasure that Presley you’ll lose a good man.

Even if XL is not physically assualting... he wasnt meant to end up with XY...their bond is different ...People are a bit strange to want them to be together that much...thats what I think

Both CX and XL do not make good husband /life partner at all...but they make good characters. ..Um...actually I dont think it has to do with age..Im sure that many YaoLiu fans are mature in age too..its just that. .. we see it differently here

I dont know if Tong Hua make Jing not popular or its just people prefering in stories..because we all are making different opinions from same thing..but yep..

Winny Aye:

Both CX and XL do not make good husband /life partner at all...but they make good characters. ..Um...actually I dont think it has to do with age..Im sure that many YaoLiu fans are mature in age too..its just that. .. we see it differently here

Actually there were some comments on Facebook from women above 40 & they were talking about how they used to be with someone like xl or CX but regretted it,until they met someone like Jing & have been happy since then & I’m like wow people have been going through a lot of shit. Also there was this comment I saw a woman was talking about how her first love & husband who’s now deceased was like Jing’s character & how she misses & think about him every day.

I still can’t get over Madame figaro’s photoshoot of Deng W. He looks ethereal 🥰🥰

Romans_Revenge:

Actually there were some comments on Facebook from women above 40 & they were talking about how they used to be with someone like xl or CX but regretted it,until they met someone like Jing & have been happy since then & I’m like wow people have been going through a lot of shit. Also there was this comment I saw a woman was talking about how her first love & husband who’s now deceased was like Jing’s character & how she misses & think about him every day.

Im in early 30s. .been single for too long now..🙈 I'd rather stay single than to take man like CX and X. .both are too controlling for me. .but if i meet my Jing.. I will definetly grab him for sure... and you know my general opinion about controlling guys... I prefer decent family guy who is considerate...its something Tong Hua offering ..i really enjoy her writing on YaoJing scene.. and I can't get why other people dont get it...but again its subjective

Winny Aye:

Im in early 30s. .been single for too long now..? I'd rather stay single than to take man like CX and X. .both are too controlling for me. .but if i meet my Jing.. I will definetly grab him for sure... and you know my general opinion about controlling guys... I prefer decent family guy who is considerate...its something Tong Hua offering ..i really enjoy her writing on YaoJing scene.. and I can't get why other people dont get it...but again its subjective

lol whoa I’m also in my 30’s & trust me when I say I’ve been with men like CX,xl & FL but never met a person like Jing yet. I dumped them cos it was just a NO GO for me,I backed out even before it got too intense. I know people who’re with men like these 3 but either are too scared to leave or they keep telling themselves they love him & will change him & I always go like 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️,fine it’s your funeral. I understand why TH wrote YaoJing scenes,to let the audience know that men like the other 3 are doomed relationships but with someone like Jing can you find the happiness you crave for.

.@ Winny Aye

TSJ not manly because he's artistic and good at housework  is a total funny judgment ...

and  I don't agree when viewers say Jing is someone she wants to fall in love...nope she just fell for him..

I do not get them

you either fall in love or yyoudon't. XY never forced or wanted to fall in love with Ye Shi qi or TSJ.  She just did.  He did not need to travel to all those placed to move her and make her heart open to his love. They had time together to appreciate and love each other. He took the risk and gave 1rst and she fell for thst. She was even developing feeling for him when she was still a boy.

I find it funny when they ignore that the writer also wrote in the chapters were XL is healing her  and guiding her heart with his" her heart recognise a friend" ( or something similar).  I am not saying she was not attracted to XL/FFB  because she was. She had all the  signs , but I cannot call this falling in love or being in love. For me falling in love is something you cannot control no matter what. If you can controle it them you have not fallen in love. 

She love her 3 man but fell in with Ye Shi qi and that love grew  and she could not help but fall in love with Tu San Jing.  She ended  falling in love with  both personality 

But of course that's just me.

As for XL...hmm...i used to have this argumentitive ...tension..teasing with friends and male friends but it never turns to romance ..(although it can).so thats why I did not go to this ship as well...but there's temptation of course ...Im not denying their romance essence but XY did not let XL drink blood from her neck anymore after she become female ...so yep. they aren't meant to be. Still its different bond..for me

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny Aye

The reason why I don’t like XL is how abusive he was to her,that’s a NO GO for me, but people choose to just gloss over that & talk about how he’s selfless & loves her. So when he had his suspicions he was a she,xl kept being abusive. Even when she finally became Princess,he let her drown after she told him,he’s not the type to enter into any girls dream. I dunno but characters like that are everywhere in this world,including people like FengLong & CX. But a person like Jing? You won’t find anywhere, but if you do? You gotta treasure that or you’ll lose a good man.

I will have a one time comment on his character and their ship but will not want go further coz even our s1 thread has a lot of them of them already and I don't want this thread to be filled with that too. but to be fair, as we have respected other's opinions abt Jing before, during, and even after s1, i don't think it's wrong also for us to express our side and have this one time talk abt it. So far, this thread has mainly focused on Jing and YaoJing. This is just yeh first time we opened up abt it. 

From the video Tencent released abt the LYF relationships, we can all see how XY showed through bodily gestures her rel'ship with all the mls. She held hands with and leaned only on Jing's shoulder so that should explain that. Best friends/buddies or closest friends can be what we can see with YL and how XY reacted in the video, also sometimes you can share so much with a soulmate than a lover and doesn't mean all soulmates should be lovers, there's love of course and can develop into something else but the story didn't go to that direction. I agree @WinnyAye but you know others won't see it that way and have their own interpretations and we've seen those in s1 thread. But it's not also wrong to consider our points of view. The same with @Romans_Revenge, I don't see that letting wxl fall from the tree, throwing him from the sky, drinking her blood etc interesting or losing his temper with her and I felt bad for her being whipped 40times {but ok let's say coz he thinks of him- wxl, as a spy, understandable but still don't like tortures coz she's been through that enough already, but if others would keep saying he knew she was a girl that time, that's a no-no for me}. Also that using Ah Nian to push her to the sea whatever his reason or purpose was, but again, they have their own interpretations and probably would find it hard to accept ours.

There's a reason why TH didn't further develop their rel'ship I think and leave it as is, and I think she just used that to show another tragic ending like her parents- Qy, ah, and the g. emp which is xl, xy, and cx. I think in the end, the thing is that they were not meant to be and I believe the author meant it to be that way too since the start. That's just how it is sometimes in life. He was TH's fave character, he even had his own chap at the end and that's enough to be contented with his char ending but of course this is my opinion only. I also think he was not meant to get a girl like cx but for them to learn something from xy or yaojing's love story and I think that's enough for the whole story and not because YJ has h.e. that I say we should enjoy the story overall but TH made their chars' wishes come true in the end. So that should be it. 

@peng-peng 

You’re absolutely right,it was already declared in earlier chapters & even in the drama she had fallen in love with him but suppressed cos she didn’t want to be hurt,if she gave her heart to another man but Jing made it difficult for her not to close her heart. The emotional connection was there,it was clear as day with how she spoke & reacted around him even when she was xiaoliu. But hey those who wanna see it knows it & those who see it but chose to be blind are there too.