@WinnyAye ok since Jing related, I'll respond lol. That's ok, he has his flaws like we said and it's not like we aren't aware of those. It's ok too if you mention those as you see them as his flaws, if it comes from us who tried to understand his character, it's fine, coz we, at least, know better than others why TH made him like that and we don't really use it to pin him down but to know him more and his life struggles. Anyway, I like that "he spoiled XY a lot" oh no? I think she liked it too and let herself be spoiled? As for the nephew part, if he did abandon him knowing he's sick, it may be a trap and he could die but he could have done something, he'd regret it and may affect XY too worrying abt him and his guilt towards that innocent kid. 

Romans_Revenge:

Also I know a lot was also sad he gave up his life to be with XY in the afterlife. I mean I see why Deng Wei gained soo many fans to the extend that, a lot of Chinese women even dress their boyfriends like Deng Wei lol. There was even a trend where the men were dressing like the way DW rocks his outfits & the ladies were thanking him for spicing up their men cos they look chic now lol.

What?? dress their boyfies like DW??? what an influence he is.

Romans_Revenge:

I mean it’s only right for Deng Wei to rock the runway, but I think he’s still new & just gained momentum. But I’m sure these brand designers have their eyes on him & I won’t be surprised if they’re already in talks with him.

Let's hope for the best for Deng Wei and be on watch for updates regarding that?

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire lol yeah he won’t after I show him that I can love him & his scars,his mind will change. Besides he may have a sweet kiss,but my kiss will be engraved in his heart lmao ?. Pfft XY herself won’t even try cos she knows she fucked up a good thing,so she can continue to cry herself to sleep,idc he’s mine now,cos you broke his heart ??‍♀️?. Girl I’ll let her poison me,so that Jing can save me even tho I can beat her ass(I do boxing sometimes).??

??? Jing doesn't want anyone badmouthing his XY you know that. She did realize her mistake. But on that note too, honestly, although I felt bad for her, like I said, she had her family's love to help her move on but Jing had no one to turn to that fully understands him like XY. That was awful. I didn't like that and disliked XY for some time for that but more towards TH why do that to them. But then again, I did try to see it the other way and found her reason for that and used it to accept that ?'g plot?? Well, if XY ignored and moved on from him completely, then go take him and cherish him well. You'll have to make sure you keep him well coz there are others who will try to get him from you. Lmao what are we talking about?

@ Winny Aye 

I had been thinking since all characters have flaws, I was digging out flaws of our beloved fox..? hehe.

I saw no flaws  

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye ok since Jing related, I'll respond lol. That's ok, he has his flaws like we said and it's not like we aren't aware of those. It's ok too if you mention those as you see them as his flaws, if it comes from us who tried to understand his character, it's fine, coz we, at least, know better than others why TH made him like that and we don't really use it to pin him down but to know him more and his life struggles. Anyway, I like that "he spoiled XY a lot" oh no? I think she liked it too and let herself be spoiled? As for the nephew part, if he did abandon him knowing he's sick, it may be a trap and he could die but he could have done something, he'd regret it and may affect XY too worrying abt him and his guilt towards that innocent kid. 

I think he KNEW it was a trap & XY had this strange feeling when Jing sent her the letter explaining why he had to go to Qingshiui town,that’s why she also went there ,cos she doesn’t trust FFYY & also she could also help with zhen’s illness

dtsj_sapphire:

Yeah this was douyin trend were boyfriends were up like dengwei and honestly they all nailed it. They were even walking like him lol

dtsj_sapphire:

lol yeahhh you didn’t know? Even I was surprised when I saw douyin videos of guys dressing like DW.  I’m like y’all couldn’t have dressed your boyfriends yourself but waited for a hottie like DW to spice your relationships? lol 

peng-peng:

@ Winny Aye 

I had been thinking since all characters have flaws, I was digging out flaws of our beloved fox..? hehe.

I saw no flaws  

Same here,I didn’t see any flaws lol maybe I’m too biased but with what he went through? A lot of us would’ve had a breakdown or deranged.

I mean. He is weak physically because he has been abused  tortured and lost a lot of his powers . XY is not called weak  because she has little power due to what fox guy did to her.

Yes he was engaged with YY but he told her multiple time to get lost. Why should he not spend time eith the woman he is in love with.  After what he has been through, life is short . He did not cheat 

Regarding the grand national, he did not expect her to set him up like that. 

His nephew is more than that. He is his son to some extent.  I cannot see his love for him as something negative. 

It is too bad that TH like to  maine some of her ml. They're never on the same level.  And it is alway the disable who is nice. No matter what good  quality the character has. He is alway seen as weak 

ignored my phone's warning, it died on me. my my me?? I'm back. @ WinnyAye oh no 2 vs 1 Jing has no flaws. you asleep? go ahead then, you need that too, we've been here for hours lol and see how many pages we've covered already lol

Romans_Revenge:

Same here,I didn’t see any flaws lol maybe I’m too biased but with what he went through? A lot of us would’ve had a breakdown or deranged.

You are biased. Haha. Edit- :XD {Don't take it so seriously, haha, I can be biased too at some point.}

I think he KNEW it was a trap & XY had this strange feeling when Jing sent her the letter explaining why he had to go to Qingshiui town,that’s why she also went there ,cos she doesn’t trust FFYY & also she could also help with zhen’s illness

He had his instincts warn him I think that's why he brought with him those of their finest men.

I keep having tech issues. Gonna rewrite my reply again ? k. lol

peng-peng:

@ Winny Aye 

I saw no flaws  

Thats why we could be called Biased ??? But i guess it was to show that his flaws are actually his strength. ?

Some complain he's bad that he took chances at certain times. But thats the reason why i love him. And i love a sincere sweet talker like him...so yep???

dtsj_sapphire:

I keep having tech issues. Gonna rewrite my reply again ? k. lol

Just woke up..this issue is something for me here too.?