@dtsj_sapphire

His flaws make sense for me. that's why i feel bad for him.

@Romans_Revenge- looool 🤭 

Anywhooo I’m just patiently waiting for s2 so that they can have their heart to heart talk & make up cos damn I’m still mad they broke up & both are hurting. Even CX told XY she’s deeply fallen for Jing. She kept saying she acts like she’s fine but she doesn’t want him to not care cos if Jing acts like everything is fine she’ll be more upset & hurt.

Yes, I took note of that too. Been going back to that scene and that part in the novel esp whenever I'm exhausted of those Jing or yaojing unpleasant comments😅

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

Yes yes yes❣️ he made us understand the Jing's world. I for one had moments where I was like why did TH made him go through this, so annoying, why didn't she let him do this instead, that will for sure weaken his character and will all the more be targeted by antis. But later, I came to see the reason and was more understanding haha.

Everything TH made him go through is hell.. But those who judged him on what he went through  and cant help himself makes me think that they are a bit living in fantasy or all their struggling must be always and never have taste in bad fate...lolol..could not accept any intelligent person can fail..

Hell it is. I can't imagine the hate or maybe even abhorrence he had to endure thinking it will be over after and that it should be coz of what her mother did to his brother, that part is just...💔 but there are people though in real life who are that forgiving and understanding but are instead misunderstood and hated but the you will find out later that they meant that for something greater. Those people are rare💜

@winny aye 

lol let them think whatever, cos her being heart broken & her thinking Jing died was the most devastating thing for her. It should tell you that, Jing was the reason she opened her heart again & he alone can amend her pain. So when they got back together she was soo happy & kept smiling & blushing around him. But those yaoliu fans think,her finding out xl died was the most hurtful thing for her?lmaoooo okay speedy Gonzalez,think whatever!lol

Even the most brilliant or talented ones fall at a certain point in their lives. Even the most holy has his/her own struggles in life. 'Nobody's perfect' we always say. {Even us and our opinions here lol, it can be subjective too but also objective lol.} Anyway, going back to my earlier two points, I think it's what comes of it or what is done to that failure or how one responds to that, that matters most😉

😔my phone is again touch sensitive-

Yes we are subjective and can objective at times..i said Jing is my ideal but i said XL and CX could make bad husband. .but then maybe i was telling about myself. . There can be those who are suitable for the type but yeo they are never meant for XY Thats why they couldn't take chance .  

dtsj_sapphire:

Well even the most intelligent or talented have their flaws or fail at least once in their life or at a certain point in their life. Like they say, nobody's perfect. Even the most holy has his/her own struggles. It's how people come out o

Exactly,nobody’s perfect in this world. Even the most perfect humans have flaws which are even far worse than others.

dtsj_sapphire:

@Romans_Revenge- looool 🤭 

Anywhooo I’m just patiently waiting for s2 so that they can have their heart to heart talk & make up cos damn I’m still mad they broke up & both are hurting. Even CX told XY she’s deeply fallen for Jing. She kept saying she acts like she’s fine but she doesn’t want him to not care cos if Jing acts like everything is fine she’ll be more upset & hurt.

Yes, I took note of that too. Been going back to that scene and that part in the novel esp whenever I'm exhausted of those Jing or yaojing unpleasant comments😅

I know,I even felt sad watching her tell CX and then asked him,”what’s wrong with me”? After that long rant and he answered,” you’re fine, you’ve just fallen deeply for him”.

I am still hoping to see more YaoJing fans..💓🦊🙏

Winny Aye:

Yes we are subjective and can objective at times..i said Jing is my ideal but i said XL and CX could make bad husband. .but then maybe i was telling about myself. . There can be those who are suitable for the type but yeo they are never meant for XY Thats why they couldn't take chance .  

I think most women will choose a stable & peaceful life than chaos, cos there’s no way I’m going to be one of CX’s wife even if he tells me he loves me. I also won’t risk my future on xl cos I don’t want to be an enemy to my kingdoms. Nope nope! Even if I escape into the ocean,I’m still not safe cos CX or Haoling king would send people after me & xl,also knowing he’s an enemy to my people? Yeah no,no matter how I’m attracted to him,I won’t risk my life for that.

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

His flaws make sense for me. that's why i feel bad for him.

Ahhh😔❣️❣️

Winny Aye:

I am still hoping to see more YaoJing fans..???

I think  most people are scared to comment since they’ve seen how toxic it gets, but there are a lot of YaoJing fans especially on Facebook.

Winny Aye:

We can have various views on that and I think that's fine. Saying that doesn't mean we hate them to even think like that. Also, as I've said that's how TH designed them and yes they, unfortunately, weren't meant for her or the likes of her.

Romans_Revenge:

Exactly,nobody’s perfect in this world. Even the most perfect humans have flaws which are even far worse than others.

Even those who we consider to be perfect are not too in some aspects. Yeah that 'far worse than others' and most films have shown that side of humans.

was engrossed with the conversation here I forgot to even have my meals LOL. Excusing myself for a bit. 😂