Romans_Revenge:

I think most women will choose a stable & peaceful life than chaos, cos there’s no way I’m going to be one of CX’s wife even if he tells me he loves me. I also won’t risk my future on xl cos I don’t want to be an enemy to my kingdoms. Nope nope! Even if I escape into the ocean,I’m still not safe cos CX or Haoling king would send people after me & xl,also knowing he’s an enemy to my people? Yeah no,no matter how I’m attracted to him,I won’t risk my life for that.

No no no Im meaning on different scenerio.

Imagine if CX is not emperor and does not have to marry many wives. But he's a good business doer too.See how he made wine selling business. No doubt he will make a good family head but sometimes not considerating your feelings much.  For example like he spread the news of XY being Qi Yo daughter because he wanted her to cut ties from Haoling. It upset her a lot you know. And when she was having this clinic at an island and CX/XY sort of forcing her to be back with him. I have a feeling that he only think about what he think is "right"? And even consider the feelings of the woman he claim to love? But ladies might like being under dominant guy.

As for XL, overall I could see   he's rough outside and soft inside but but but. .people accuse thats because he's demon.  The problem is because he's demon. It's very true he's quite a loyal guy and willing to even sacrifice his life for those who's loyal to. He's unpredictable yep. That's where the chaos comes. Because we can't be sure what's he up to. He's capable of using someone he loves if it has to do with his responsibility. ..in which i think he's sort of controlling too. Some people may like his sort of unpredictable yet explore the world with you type. There can be those who enjoy his raw company and can cope with his rough dealings but i won't tolarate his controlling behavior which can be also rough.    

dtsj_sapphire:

was engrossed with the conversation here I forgot to even have my meals LOL. Excusing myself for a bit. ?

lol go get something to eat, I’m at work so I’m multitasking between here & work lol.

dtsj_sapphire:

was engrossed with the conversation here I forgot to even have my meals LOL. Excusing myself for a bit. ?

See you around lol...it's night time at my place. ..so maybe i should be sleeping too. 

Romans_Revenge:

lol go get something to eat, I’m at work so I’m multitasking between here & work lol.

Reminding of myself. .😅🦊 I will posting replies here everyday about YaoJing and also lyf in overall

@winny aye 

Oh I see what you mean there, but it’s true CX spreading the rumors XY is qi Yo’s daughter was a lame move. Very obsessive behavior & a bit of a lunatic might I add. He thought by doing that he’d get to marry XY not knowing she doesn’t even see him like that. CX will be a good family man but as a wife you won’t be happy. And XL, he used XY on different occasions, also sucking her blood & all. But when Jing found out she cured him by using her blood, he told her,”wounds heal,so you don’t have to use your blood anymore”. Jing would rather let his wounds be visible than to take XY’s blood. He has my respect for that.

Oh to add, even Yang Zi explained why XY chose Jing. She said,” first of all XY is in love with Jing or else she wouldn’t have chosen him”. She’s also said during the press conference that”we are two lovers who love each other deeply”. I’m glad she keeps clearing that up.

Romans_Revenge:

@winny aye 

Oh I see what you mean there, but it’s true CX spreading the rumors XY is qi Yo’s daughter was a lame move. Very obsessive behavior & a bit of a lunatic might I add. He thought by doing that he’d get to marry XY not knowing she doesn’t even see him like that. CX will be a good family man but as a wife you won’t be happy. And XL, he used XY on different occasions, also sucking her blood & all. But when Jing found out she cured him by using her blood, he told her,”wounds heal,so you don’t have to use your blood anymore”. Jing would rather let his wounds be visible than to take XY’s blood. He has my respect for that.

Oh to add, even Yang Zi explained why XY chose Jing. She said,” first of all XY is in love with Jing or else she wouldn’t have chosen him”. She’s also said during the press conference that”we are two lovers who love each other deeply”. I’m glad she keeps clearing that up.

Yes YaoJing love..🥂💜

Keke actually i dont have much problem with him sucking her blood (its fiction fantasy) because I think he s acting all rough. .😅 i don't know how to explain like he tried to keep connection with her but in a rough rough way. He's also rough to himself as well. I prefer gentleman like Jing.  But the true problem is XL will be the one who control things . ..and I don't like that. 

Romans_Revenge:
I am still hoping to see more YaoJing fans..???

I think  most people are scared to comment since they’ve seen how toxic it gets, but there are a lot of YaoJing fans especially on Facebook.

dtsj_sapphire:
Saying that doesn't mean we hate

I've just became mostly a silent reader from not so long ago (only posting some pics here/or replying shortly on neutral or funny comments (way less of those in general purpose for now *sight*).  The tone has become too unfriendly/agressive for me in others threads. So even if I felt unhappy with that, - because I loved to read about all characters arcs, and have a good overall view on the drama , and the novel as a whole one world - the fact that I more interested in Yeshiqi/TSJ have become here (not on this thread and please continue so, not to be in hatred), a perspective that put you nearly instantly on target. Something I'm not weeling to feel, and feel that others feel for me (even more that). For me hate is a very strong word.

So to answer you, maybe, just maybe, they are some other silent readers ( or fans) like me for now .

- Illustration of things that I just tried to say/explain :

(it's from the thread Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao’s Story and Romance ) with comment:

"They can hate XL all they want but without him, XY would have died a long time ago. "

I could have agree ,I could have laughed , but the use of the word Hate is so inacurate, and purposly put targeting that people ere expressing a feeling they don't. Who is saying that word? Why would anyone here hate? Here on MDL?.  How do you want people with different point of view, come in and reply? It's non friendly from the begining - too hardcore for me.

They? Hate?

Still no.

Will remain silent. And it's okay :).

Romans_Revenge:

I did LOL but had to cook, ahhh my energy's reduced😂 woah multitasking! Fangirling and living with reality haha. Wish I could do that too but sometimes my attention gets focused on one thing only lol but I did that with the dramas I'm currently watching that I seem not to finish at all hahaha. But work and fangirling not yet haha.

@dtsj_sapphire lol without xl,XY would’ve died long ago? lol very funny logic…smh you can’t reason with such people cos God forbid you say xl is boring,a war would’ve broke out. You’d be public enemy nr 1. The keep making fun of Jing but let’s make fun of xl,that’s where they draw the line lmao 😂. Listen with Jing arriving and giving all his spiritual energy to XY or even barricading her from the fire,they’d come to meet XY’s ashes lmao. Such negative souls but can’t see how someone tried to save XY even before their fav xl could do so. 

Also Jing & XY agreed to be together forever in their song, they dunno how it is to lose someone you love soo much,you want to joint them so they don’t feel lonely. That’s what Jing did,knowing XY’s abandonment issues & her being scared of loneliness.

@Symbolika oh hi there, well if that's your way to have a better understanding of the story as a whole, of course, that's your choice and I don't think I have a further say on that coz we make our own choices like how we have our own opinions. ((: I {maybe others too} stayed solely on yaojing threads coz I want to know more this character that most people label as "boring, unmanly, uninteresting, can't man up, doesn't deserve the girl, weak..." and yes I'm sensitive to the word weak to describe Jing and some others even w/o saying it also meant that way. I did encounter toxicities too that was traumatic first time life ever esp before that I'd rather not talk much about some things than be misunderstood. I think those who rooted for Jing has encountered mostly negative experiences and that they'd rather keep things to themselves or engage less on some topics. I was like that too. I don't say other fans also didn't have those but I think we can agree that was mostly the case in all platforms and still are. It was only this time I did try to engage and freely discuss. On the word hate, it's your right if you feel that way if you think it's a strong word, I understand and you do have a point. We are eternally grateful to what XL has done for XY and I've been reading comments on s1 thread too but chose to just let it be and careful not to interrupt again. But I'll be honest, I want this thread to be solely focused on yaojing and jing or why else would this be created. I only allowed one time to talk about other chars or pairs esp with the mention of XL or YL coz I know some can be very sensitive to this topic. So as much as possible, just this one time, and no more on this thread. ((:

@Symbolika1

No we don't hate XL. I will never downgrade him as a character with his sacrifices. It's just that i am complaining XL sort of reminds me of some failed relationships I have seen in surrounding me. Then again he has his soft side and his loyal is the top notch . But I still feel him loving being in charge with his relationship with XY. In other word, I call it controlling. Is it just some YaoLiu fans see Jing as a sweet talk weakling ??

We also didn't try to share any photos related to other lyf chars or with other lyf characters in them that would further lead to misunderstanding or be taken as something else by others when they pass by the thread or take it against us esp with the mention of xl coz like I said for me, I have my personal traumatic exp. with some of them but this doesn't mean I'm talking abt all his fans coz if those 'others' aren't like the ones we met, then they're not and shouldn't be affected by our opinions. (:

@dtsj_sapphire

I want this thread to be solely focused on yaojing and jing or why else would this be created. I only allowed one time to talk about other chars or pairs esp with the mention of XL or YL coz I know some can be very sensitive to this topic. So as much as possible, just this one time, and no more on this thread. ((:

ok❤️ we will do that 🦊🥂💞💜

Actually I created this account because of this BL series I saw called our dating sim and it was sooo good it prompted me to create an account,just so I can share my thoughts hehe. But on this issue,it was thanks to that sizzling passionate kiss between Jing & XY I saw on YT which intrigued me,cos damn lmao the way my eyes were glued to that kiss,I said okay okay lemme see what this drama is all about. Then when I started watching it,what pulled me in was Jing using his hand as shield to protect WXL from the candle wax. There & then was I sold,I said yup! He’s the one,shit if the FL don’t want him,I want him all to myself & if she decides to come back well,she gon have to fight me for him lol.

Dear Lord, please let me & my girls here meet a man like Jing,that way we can be sooo spoiled,when we don’t hear from him,we start to throw tantrums & get mad at him for no reason when we see him. Amen lol 😆 😝