Cr.to owner

Symbolika1:

Cr.to owner.

https://twitter.com/chdrama_r/status/1721821541158289497

(she said it's unfinished... :))

Is ZX upset  lol.

Baby girl looks cute

Winny Aye:
I also believe XY holds romantic feelings for both guys. But it different though.

It's definitely different. Totally agree on that. 

Winny Aye:
All in all, thank u so much for the response. ♡♡

<3

Our King Gentleman of Kindness: Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing

Winny Aye:

Yes...I think that by buying a promise between XL and XY, I don't think his intention is to bring XL to him, but to set XY free. And yep he know her affection for xl or else he would not be that jealous and yet he was so calm about lover bugs connection between them . I mean he worried more about her life.

I also think it’s because Jing knew of the internal battles going on & he didn’t want her to get caught up & hurt in the process. Remember when he was YSQ, he told WXL to be careful of the serpent & if anything he’ll do business with him from now on. Jing already knew of the war going on way before he became YSQ. Besides XY was STILL hang up on a man who’s married & was hoping he’d one day come back to her, even xl knows this, not only did he know she doesn’t love fl but she’s still hang up on Jing. So what’s the point of trying to be with her when he knows it’s a dead end.

@Jrrg. update :) She wrote for this painting :

"After walking on the snow for a while, Xiao Yao thought about pushing a big snowman. The two also began to collect snow. As they did so, they unconsciously gave him the shape of a fox. What happened to the tail at the end?
Xiaoyao suddenly thought of something, ran over to break a few branches, and stuck them on his back as a tail. She put her hands on her hips and asked Jing proudly, "Am I great?" Jing also smiled very happily and proudly."

:D!

The Curly hair 

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1721880338236854628?t=5By_GM7wPMSMoWTur2LpOQ&s=19

cr.to owner

Tushan Jing performing music <3

Like a painting <3

Doll composition :D <3

Cr.to owner.

Xiao&Jing

Cr.to owner :)

Symbolika1:

Cr.to owner.

She thought she was slick, not knowing it bounced on her & caught her by surprise lol.

XiaoJing first baby ? :D

Cr.to owner