We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Another Poem from the thread...

I dont know why in his or her version, there's this hatred thingy..and the thread creator took it as enemy lover ..and that it refers to XL. But in another translation, 

Theres no Hatred but ONLY "GRIEF"..So I take it as for Jing.

By the way in thai ver it is "คะนึงหาทุกคืนวันมิพานพบ" meaning Yearningof You Every Nights , No Days are Passing By" ?

by the reference link...

https://www.istudy-china.com/poem-song-of-divination/

peng-peng:

@Winny Aye 

Are all those poems the person analysed in the book? 

Umm...I did not find it on the side I read...But Im not sure if there are references other sites...I just know now about those poems too.

oh...they arent mentioned in Thai translation too.

@Winny Aye 

" Wing to wing, branch to branch" how does this refer to XL? 

The magnolia has you have show multiple time makes XY think of Jing. Jing is the lo only man XY broke up with .

What does your translation in your boom  makes you feel? Xl or XY?

At the end the XL fans have been twisting lots to accommodate  their head canon.

Koala translation is not that accurate

I would rather focus on your book.

Winny Aye:

I dont know why in his or her version, there's this hatred thingy..and the thread creator took it as enemy lover ..and that it refers to XL. But in another translation, 

by the reference link...

I read ot last week. And honestly I laugh because they are trying hard to make it all XL. Good on them but the fact remain that it is not about him.

Jin was not considered dead by XY. She was still waiting for 

Winny Aye:

by the reference link...

The only one XY was still pining for at that time was Jing. Jing and no-one else.  

Let them twist what they want. It will never make it true. Even the drama will not 

I think I will share this one as the last one...

This one is likely most xl but then...there's actually no commitments for real between as actual wife and husband ..Jing and Xiao Yao are not married yet but their devotion is official.(But Xiao Yao vowed to be Jing's wife).so i think this one is a bit tricky...

by the way...another translation...

and translator note

Ummm with love bug connection....will u say it is connect to XY&XL ??? but to me taking theres no soldier mentioned his translate but battlefield and also talking about this struggle between enemy and love which can also talk about Jing battling with his brother . Personally I will take it as for Jing.

By the way..in thai translation..."เราสองครองคู่มิระแวงสงสัย" meaning "Two Of Us ARE Destined Couple Without Any Doubts"

reference link

http://laijonliu.blogspot.com/2008/11/to-my-parting-wife_28.html?m=1

@peng-peng

The only one XY was still pining for at that time was Jing. Jing and no-one else.  

Let them twist what they want. It will never make it true. Even the drama will not

Yes I never paid much attention to chapters titles before..only now that I found out about them now...because I don't think Tong Hua would write her message that hidden anyway.. so i only take the text as her purpose.

Xl was never XY husband so it does not refers to him. 

Jing went to fight with Hou and never came back .

Onky her love  for Jing did transcend his death. We saw XY getting married without him. She could not move on and decided to become the Mother. 

It could also refers to XL, BUT he was never her husband. She has NEVER reference to him as Such.  XY refered to Jing and only Jing as her husband. This should not be disregarded.   But of course the XL fans do so.

Winny Aye:

@peng-peng

Yes I never paid much attention to chapters titles before..only now that I found out about them now...because I don't Tong Hua would write her message that hidden anyway.. so i only take the text as her purpose.

Exactly. What is important is not so much the title but the content of the chapter. 

Winny Aye:

@peng-peng

Yes I never paid much attention to chapters titles before..only now that I found out about them now...because I don't Tong Hua would write her message that hidden anyway.. so i only take the text as her purpose.

Exactly. What is important is not so much the title but the content of the chapter. 

I could write a chapter titling like " Love and Happiness" and them in the chapter  only write about hate. Lol. 

Winny Aye:

I think I will share this one as the last one...

This one is likely most xl but then...there's actually no commitments for real between as actual wife and husband ..Jing and Xiao Yao are not married yet but their devotion is official..so i think this one is a bit tricky...

by the way...another translation...

and translator note

Ummm with love bug connection....will u say it is connect to XY&XL ??? but to me taking theres no soldier mentioned his translate but battlefield and also talking about this struggle between enemy and love which can also talk about Jing battling with his brother . Personally I will take it as for Jing.

reference link

http://laijonliu.blogspot.com/2008/11/to-my-parting-wife_28.html?m=1

Was Jing not presumed dead at that time and XY  did her wedding  vows all by herself already  or is this chapter before that? 

peng-peng:

Was Jing not presumed dead at that time and XY  did her wedding  vows all by herself already  or is this chapter before that? 

Yes she vowed to herself she will be forever his wife.

peng-peng:

@Winny Aye 

" Wing to wing, branch to branch" how does this refer to XL? 

The magnolia has you have show multiple time makes XY think of Jing. Jing is the lo only man XY broke up with .

What does your translation in your boom  makes you feel? Xl or XY?

At the end the XL fans have been twisting lots to accommodate  their head canon.

Koala translation is not that accurate

I would rather focus on your book.

Girl, you know they’ll LITERALLY twist anything relating to XY & Jing. Heck even if XY says she loves Jing,they’ll say she actually means the serpent ??. Damn if you,damn if you don’t. XY literally wanted to die in the coffin to go meet Jing cos he’d taken her soul with him. Besides koala page is heavily xl fan, so she writes a whole freaking thesis about xl before she starts the story itself so I wouldn’t count on that. That’s why I put whysodrama blog on here,cos she translates the exact words written in the novel for better understanding.

Lmao but didn’t XY already made her vows & also when she found out that it was CX who ordered the hit on Jing & the YE hiding it from her. She said,’one killed my husband & my other relative helped hide it’, so in short, she’s already his wife…dead or alive. Even when she attacked the serpent,she also told him that, you never harmed Jing & you wouldn’t do the same thing to his wife. The evidence is RIGHT THERE!!!?.

I found this review on Koala page too.. i can see she's such a fan of Jing..and I mostly agree with her statements ..I highlight the ones I agree most.

i think its getting bit too long so i will continue in next reply 

continueing jing's fan comment from koala page 

Although 3 guys loves her very much, Jing needs XY the most and XY needs Jing the most.

This comment is long already but its not complete one. So i will share link...

http://sharingtotheworld.blogspot.com/2015/06/koala-and-tong-hua-lost-you-forever.html?m=1

And yep this is old review since 2015. 

Im happy everytime i see more Jing fans.