@Symbolika1

In this parts  of  the chapter, the narrative unfolds a pivotal moment in the story, marked by Xiao Liu's revelation of her true identity, her reunion with the Grand Emperor, and the subsequent interactions with Zhuan Xu and Shi Qi. These chapters delve into themes of identity, acceptance, and the complexities of relationships, providing a rich literary tapestry that enhances character development and propels the plot forward.

Yes Chapter 9 is rich. Xiao Liu reunion with her father  and gege was touching. we fully get to know about her from  her perspective. Even though it seem to be her family union chapter ...I still love how her and Jing relationship is around too... and again you pick out all the good points.

Chapter 10 : Who Knows Your Sorrow:

Part 1

Abstract 

Shi Qi stood under the awning to avoid Ah Nian and after she left he came over “You really want to go to Little Zhu Yen’s Autumn Tournament?”

Xiao Liu nodded “Zhuan Xu will go so I want to go with him. Before my dad announces me officially, before things completely change around me, I want to sneak in some last bit of freedom and fun.”

“Are you very close with Zhuan Xu?”

Xiao Liu answered “I’ve never thought about whether we’re close or not. We fought as kids, we argued as kids, I called him Gege when I was happy, I called him Zhuan Xu when I wasn’t. We played together, we laughed together, we ate from the same rice bowl, we slept under the same blanket. When I saw him hurt I wanted the pain to fall on me. When I saw others mock him I was in so much pain for him. Gege’s suffered a lot all these years, his parents both died when he was small, and later my Mom raised him. After my Mom died in battle he was all alone, and when he was still small his various royal uncles all forced him to Gao Xing. Xuan Yuan is his homeland but there is no support for him there. He appears to be doing well in Gao Xing living as a Prince, but he’s been exiled here and even the maids can look down on him. They think he survives by the grace of the Grand Emperor. We’ve been apart for far too long so I don’t exactly what he’s endured, but right now all I want to do is spend more time with him.”

“Do you wish to stay here by their side?”

“I’m willing to spend time with them. But I’m lazy now and don’t want to be the Gao Xing Eldest Princess. But knowing my dad, my grandfather, Zhuan Xu’s personality……even Ah Nian that clueless one knows that it’s pointless to go up against them.” Xiao Liu sighed “If I didn’t reappear it would be fine, but I’m here now so they will never allow me to return to being Wen Xiao Liu. I ran away before not because I was angry at them, it was also because I knew that once I returned to my real identity, it would be harder to leave here than to ascend to the Heavens.”

Shi Qi looked at Xiao Liu “A person cannot choose their birth, even if we are unwilling, we must accept it.”

Shi Qi smiled warmly, a clear and gentle smile “If a heart is like a clean moon, even in the darkened clouds it will pass and the moon will return.”

Xiao Liu pointed to her heart and asked half in jest half serious “But if the lady’s heart is tainted, then will my lord’s heart be clear like the moon and shine it on the lady’s heart.”

Thai ver (book vol 2 page 14) on purple highlighted part..
There is a line before Shi Qi talked about the moon.

เสี่ยวลิ่วยิ้มเฝื่อนให้สือชี "เจ้าช่างสลับซับซ้อนยิ่ง ข้าก็สลับซับซ้อนยิ่ง สิบห้าปีให้หลัง ที่แท้จะเป็นเช่นไรกันนะ?"

สือชียิ้มละไม รอยยิ้มสดใสอบอุ่น "หากใจเป็นดั่งจันทรา สรรพสิ่ง ทั่วหล้าแปรเปลี่ยน เฉกเช่นเมฆาเคลื่อนคล้อย ลอยเลื่อนบดบังแสง เดือน มาตรแม้นหม่นหมองมืดมิด สักวันจักล้วนสลายมองเห็นจันทราหระจ่าง"

เสี่ยวลิ่วยิ้มพลางชี้ที่หัวใจตน กล่าวกึ่งเล่นกึ่งจริงว่า "เสียดายที่ใจน้องนั้น มืดมิดดั่งหมึกย้อม หากว่า ใจพี่มีจันทรา แล้วไซร้ ขอใจพี่เพียร สงจันทราสู่ใจน้อง"

My Translation...
Xiao Liu smiled awkwardly at Shi Qi. "You are complicated. I am also complicated. After 15 years pass, what will really happen?

Shi Qi smiled smoothly. His smile was fresh warm. "If a heart is like the moon, all things in world are changing just like the moving cloud covering the moonlight, making it pale and dark. Someday it will be destroyed and the moon will be seen clearly"

Xiao Liu was smiling and pointing to her heart, spoke with half seriousness annd half playfuness, "It is a pity that my heart is as dark as dyed by the dark ink. If my lord has the moon in the heart. Please let your heart shine on mine."

Remark: In Koala version of translation for the part of Xiao Liu poetic talk on the moon, I have translated "I" rather than "the lady". Because thai translator had used the word nong "น้อง" which means younger sister or brother ....but it also used to indicate first person(especially when a woman is using) when addressing to older siblings, boyfriend or husband. I decided to share the thai ver too because although it has almost same meaning there is a little different because there is no if (in Xiao Liu speech) in thai ver. And also Koala is missing one line. But Koala is really good though.

My Thoughts
Xiao Liu was still saying how she wanted to enjoy her free life first before becoming princess of Gao Xing again. With her saying about her getting out from Gao Xing again because both Grand Emperor and Zhuan Xu will not allow her to, still confirm me that not continuing her free life must have concerned in her not wanting to come back to Gao Xing since begining. 

A person cannot choose birth
Our origin is something that is hard to escape. We need to embrace what we are born with and make the best out of it for life. And our Xiao Liu is accepting it. And she had sympathy for her cousin, gege, Zhuan Xu in which he had to be exiled to Gao Xing. Although Grand Emperor was very nice to Zhuan Xu, life was still difficult for him and his four uncles at his homeland, Xuan Yuan, making him not able to return there. 

The dark cloud on the moon
The discussion about the moon between Shi Qi and Xiao Liu is romantic for me. It started out all with her talking about their 15 years promise because things are complicated now since they will no longer be Ye Shi Qi and Wen Xiao Liu without any ties. Now they have to embrace the title if Tushan Jing and Gao Xing Princess and all the ties that come with it. Would they be able to be together after that?
Then Shi Qi talked about how things can be changing and moving like the cloud which will cover the moon, however when the time comes the cloud needed to be moving away again. The moon will be shining again. 
And with Xiao Liu reply, the way I understand the meaning  that her heart is sort of dyed dark, hard to open up, therefore Jing/Shi Qi need to lead her to open up her heart. 

Winny Aye:
To love, comes fear"

@ Peng yes => Many parallels ! When we'll re- reach the end of the novel it would be interesting to explore signicativly their parallell lines! I'm all in :D But it has to wait for now...:) So just covering slightly as below:

Winny Aye:
What I like in this chapter is  that we see how much Xiao Yao and Ye Shi Qi kind of parallel each one and she- Xiao Yao - is aware of it.
  1. Parallel Journeys:

• Xiao Yao and Ye Shi Qi share parallel journeys of self-discovery and facing the complexities of their identities. Both are grappling with their origins and the implications of their lineage. The understanding they have for each other's struggles strengthens their bond.
    • Novel: 
    • Xiao Yao: "We're both on a journey, Shi Qi. Trying to make sense of who we are and where we come from."
    • Ye Shi Qi: "Our paths may be different, but the struggle with identity is something we share."
    • Xiao Liu knew Shi Qi guessed her real identity, but seeing with his own eyes is still very different. She knew Shi Qi didn’t want her to be the Grand Emperor’s daughter, the granddaughter of the Yellow Emperor. Just like she didn’t want him to be the son of the Tu Shan clan. But the only thing a person cannot choose is birth. 
  2. Mutual Understanding:

• Xiao Yao's awareness of Ye Shi Qi's quiet demeanor post-revelation showcases her perceptiveness. She recognizes the weight of his revelations about being the son of Tu Shan Clan, mirroring her reluctance to be associated with the Grand Emperor. This mutual understanding fosters a deeper connection between them.
    • Novel:
    • Xiao Yao: "I see the weight in your eyes, just as you sensed mine. We're bound by more than just circumstance, Shi Qi."
    • Shi Qi said “Actually, I don’t care who you are. You are just you. "
  3. Acceptance Beyond Birth:

• The acknowledgment that birth circumstances are not chosen resonates strongly. Xiao Yao comprehends that, just like her, Ye Shi Qi did not choose to be born into the Tu Shan Clan. This acceptance of each other's backgrounds reflects a mature understanding of circumstances beyond one's control.
    • Novel:
    • iao Yao: "We don't get to choose where we're born or to whom. Accepting that truth is the first step towards understanding each other."
    • Ye Shi Qi: "Birth circumstances are a twist of fate. It's comforting to know you understand that, Xiao Yao."

4.     Private Revelations:

• Xiao Yao's decision to share intimate details about her parents, full name, and the reasons behind her name with Ye Shi Qi demonstrates a high level of trust. These revelations are personal and indicate her willingness to let him into the deeper layers of her identity.
  • Novel:
  • Xiao Yao: "There's something I've kept to myself for a long time, Shi Qi. My full name, the story behind it... I want you to know."
  • Ye Shi Qi: "Your trust means everything to me. I'm here, ready to understand every layer of your identity."

5. Vulnerability and Seeking Comfort:

• During Xiao Yao's narrative of her past, the emotional support she seeks from Ye Shi Qi is palpable. Her looking for his comfort and support underscores the emotional vulnerability she experiences while revisiting painful memories. This vulnerability deepens their emotional connection.
  • Novel:
  • Xiao Yao: "Revisiting the past is never easy. Your presence, Shi Qi, it brings comfort when I'm vulnerable."
  • Ye Shi Qi: "I'll stand by you, Xiao Yao. Through every memory, every emotion. You're not alone in this."
  • Xiao Liu was cold but didn’t want to move and only curled up to keep telling her past. Shi Qi got up and opened a blanket, lightly covering her with it. He wanted to sit back down but Xiao Liu grabbed his sleeve and Shi Qi sat down next to her. 
  • 6.Confession of Desire and Love:

• Ye Shi Qi's poignant statement, "To desire comes worry, to love comes fear," unveils the complexities of his emotions. The acknowledgment of desire and love coupled with the apprehension and fear adds a layer of emotional richness to their relationship. It suggests that, despite the complications, his feelings for Xiao Yao are profound. 
    • The Shi Qi under the lamp was so warm, so calm, so peaceful, even Xiao Liu felt her heart warm. 
    • Xiao Liu nattered “Men love a beauty who doesn’t sweat, but that’s a bad idea to marry one. Life has so many annoyances that upset people and to keep it all inside is bad. To walk around in the sun and sweat it all out, that way a woman can feel relieved and not be so petty. Look at me, lately I’ve been so upset but after walking like this I feel much better.”

Shi Qi looked at Xiao Liu with a smile but said nothing.

• 7.Sharing Past with Others:

• .This chapter unveils her willingness to open up to others, especially those she deeply cares about, breaking the stereotype of her sharing exclusively with one single character.
    • Novel: 
    • "Xiao Liu’s voice became so dark and even Shi Qi and Zhuan Xu knew that she was only sharing some of what she heard because the rest was too horrible to even discuss again. How could she have felt when she heard it all and was still so young."
    • Xiao Liu said “Whatever you want to ask or say, go right ahead.” 
 Winny Aye:
Chapter 9 Wrapped Up

Part 1

Grand Emperor Pampering Xiao Liu

We first encountered Grand Emperor here in the novel. In previous chapter the way his palace looks modest is already described. In  here, Grand Emperor neither looking young or old, looking around as 30 age of a human, but the clear fact is that there is sadness in him. 
Wen Xiao Liu was surely seemly wanting to annoy him with all those noisy and messy manners. But Grand Emperor was not bothered one bit by that. He even asked her about her favorite dish and flavor and seems to know her well , by revealing about how she likes snacks before bedtime. One could take that it is because she reminds him of someone special. But of course we do know things will be revealing for the rest of the of the chapter. 

Zhuan Xu finally guessed who Wen Xiao Liu is..

In this part, we see or guessed that Grand Emperor already knew who Wen Xiao Liu was when Zhuan Xu/Cang Xuan was only beginning to realize it. It was clear that Grand Emperor did not want to force Wen Xiao Liu into admiting. It's all up to her, whether she was willing to reunite with him or not. But he's making her feel comfortable.
Grand Emperor also hinted that sometimes not only ill intent that causes harm but also love. Therefore, nothing should be forced. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2923787&page=364#p2923787

Part 2

Zhuan Xu Recalling The Past

Zhuan Xu finally knew Wen Xiao Liu was his long lost beloved sister, Xiao Yao. He realized that his scheming ability and ruthlessness that made him miss to see the sincerity Wen Xiao Liu showed him when he was Xuan, and saved him two times. He even thought of hurting her to get Tushan Jing to bring the ice crystal to get healed.
Zhuan Xu chose to believe Wen Xiao Liu was the child of on of 5 princes, the sibling and traitors to Grand Emperor. Therefore he treated her roughly in bringing her to Five Gods Mountains. He even broke her legs when he capture her. 
So in this chapter, in this scene, finally he cured her with his power but still dare not ask her anything. 
It is implied that Wen Xiao Liu smiled to his ruthlessness as she understood he had to be like this for survival. 

Shi Qi's Protectiveness

Up to this scene, chapter 9 does not seem to  give Shi Qi importance. However, we can all notice clearly that he's been taking care of Wen Xiao Liu throughout. Feeding her fruits( to make her happy) and swiftly attack Zhuan Xu when he thought Zhuan Xu was going to hurt Xiao Liu although he was weak in power. Anf she did lean in his arms especially when she cried and thought about her past. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2923821&page=364#p2923821

Winny Aye:
Part 3

Mount of Money Vs The Moon Light

Grand Emperor was still pampering Wen Xiao Liu and she was still randomly answering his questions of what she wanted. Without thinking much she answered what normally a person would want. Money of course. The way she roll on the money mountain was a fun scene. But yet the mountain made her unable to see the beauty of the moonlight she loved. She realized Grand Emperor was serious with her, so she no longer dare to bullshit with him. 

In this particular scene, we could see Grand Emperor was still trying best to make Wen Xiao Liu feel comfortable. It also explained Wen Xiao Liu's love for the beauty of nature/moon more than a lot of money. In other words she is not materialistic but love  the beauty of the world that include moonlight. 

"It's best not to marry the woman who do not sweat"
(Different usage of translation from thai ver, but I will still be using Koala ver, because its still the same)

We could see Wen Xiao Liu was feeling more and more comfortable at Grand Emperor's palace. In this certain passage on what she said to Jing/Shi Qi was that avoid marrying woman who are all beautiful  but not like to enjoy outside life but all kept themselves inside to be beautiful and not to get tired with sweat, such woman could be petty. Therefore marry someone like her who enjoy life? I could be wrong. So how do you interpret this passage?

In my personal opinion, Xiao Liu is accepting herself as a woman more and more. Moreover, I have a feeling as if she was indirectly flirting with Jing.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2924643&page=366#p2924643

Part 4

Xiao Liu's memories and past are coming back.

In chapter 9, it is too obvious that Xiao Liu memories of her being princess and her mother. Especially in I felt she completely felt she was a woman. First she encountered her bird (wing ride purpose) whom she had to be parted with since it's still in its egg. But the bird still recognized her.
Then she remembered how she once played with her mother in this garden.
And then after the torture and meeting Consort Jing An, who exactly look like her mother but not her mother. We can see how much this affected her and how much she missed and longed for her mother. Because she totally lost to act as Wen Xiao Liu. At the moment she was the princess Xiao Yao, her original and former self.
And Zhuan Xu came to embrace her. This is how he reunited with Xiao Yao. We can definetly see their bond was indeed very strong. According to the context, when they were young they supported each other when left alone together by parents and elders. As Xiao Yao (Xiao Liu) hugged him back meaning she's accepting to be his sister again and to back in his life to continue support him him.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2925481&page=366#p2925481

Part 5

Xiao Yao Reunion with Grand Emperor and Tushan Jing
 Xiao Yao was reunited with her dad after her long anxiety. It seems like she was afraid he would not accepted her because he did not came to pick her up at Jade Mountain back then. But both are very happy; father and daughter. 
Xiao Yao was guilty that she did not tell her true identity to her Shi Qi before when Shi Qi told her everything about his background. To my personal opinion, she did not tell him because she herself was not sure how things will turn out to be. Besides, I have a feeling she has sort of feeling haunted by her past loss and things that had happened, and still wanted to run away from it. But now everything was well settled.

And then in the next scene when Shi Qi or Jing showed up in front of Grand Emperor. Grand Emperor knew who he is and straight talk of his fiance, Fang Feng Yi Yang. It must be very difficult feeling Jing.
Jing wanted to deny it because Grand Emperor is Xiao Liu's father. We all know he wants her. But he could not run away from his truth. And Xiao Liu/Xiao Yao did not want her dad to make him uncomfortable.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2925489&page=366#p2925489

Part 6
Running Away from Jade Mountain
We learnt the reason why Xiao Yao ran away from Jade Mountain and did not dare to go back to Five Gods Mountains. It must be really hard for her to accept the fact that her mother involvement with another man. Her parents divorced. She probably did not want to face her father, Grand Emperor. The servants talked badly of her. So that she decided to go find her mother first. She probably could not accept the fact that her mother die in war.

Winny Aye:
Abused as A Child (Nearly Raped)
She was still a child. Some people found her cute. Some may pity her but some may want to take advantage from her. Such as the man who tried to raped her. I really feel terrible for a kid around 8 years (human age) to have commit such a deed as killing somebody even it meant to defense. It is horrible. 

Face Lost and Wandering
It was after that then she probably got more scared of others. She became lost and despaired. Because she has this peach blossom birth mark inside, her face keep changing. She had no control over it. Because she was still young and not knowing how to use this ability. As a metaphor, I take it as her being lost to who she was because she was not sure who she was at all. So all those hundreds of years, she just wandered around. 

Caged By Nine Tailed Fox And  Revenge
The nine tailed fox took revenge on Xiao Yao just because she was the daughter of the a woman who was friend of the one that cut one of his tailed. 30 years in capture, making her eat disgusting things, stripping all her power. It ended with her poisoning him, cutting all his tails off and burning down the whole cave. 

Again very horrible experience. But I am glad how Xiao Yao had strong spirit and soul. I mean she did not give herself completely into horrible way. In fact when she started to entering medical profression it's because of the wrong intention of learning to kill, but she ended up creating more lives by treating infertility in ladies. 

I do love that Jing was there making her warm from cold by putting on blanket onto her. I mean he noticed her being cold. And how she made him to be near her. It is sweet. Jing already could tell Xiao Yao appearance was fake from the start but he's not going to mentioned it because its not the time and he guessed it must be for protecting Xiao Yao. Both Zhuan Xu and Jing  felt so bad for Xiao Yao. But I love how Jing was quick in taking care of her. Zhuan Xu was also affected. He held her too. At the same time he showed disgusted towards those who hurt someone he care. His anger fell upon the furry fox tail. But Xiao Yao was already over with all of her vengeance feelings. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2925533&page=367#p2925533

Wrap Up
Overall chapter 9 focus on Xiao Liu going back to the place which she called home. Her identity is revealed as well as her torturing past. The reason why she had been  wandering for so long. It's really is intriging how her wandering, loss of identity flow together well with her lost of true appearance.
But what really make me delighted is that at the stage of Wen Xiao Liu changing life, from a mere Qing Shui town doctor Wen Xiao Liu, into a Princess of Gao Xing, Jing was there besides her. He also get to witness her reuniting with her brother and father, the other two important men in her life. He was there for her to cried upon and rest in his arms. 
Chapter 9 is now done. Chapter 10 is coming ...

Thank you WInny! <3 Adding the global analysis :)

Symbolika1:
Thank you WInny! <3 Adding the global analysis :)

Below is a comprehensive analysis of Chapter 9, covering all parts we went through, where Xiao Liu reveals her past, and the intricate details of her identity and experiences come to light.

Title: Chapter 9 Analysis - Unveiling the Past

Introduction: Chapter 9 unfolds with Xiao Liu, now known as Xiao Yao, revealing her tumultuous past. The narrative explores her journey, the challenges she faced, and the complex relationships that shaped her.

Part 1: Xiao Yao's Arrival and Jade Mountain Flashbacks

• Reunion with Jing and Zhuan Xu:

• Xiao Yao's arrival surprises Jing and Zhuan Xu, leading to a series of revelations about her identity.
    • Jing's immediate recognition of her false appearance hints at a deeper connection and understanding between them.
  • Flashbacks to Jade Mountain:

• Xiao Yao's reluctance to return to Jade Mountain indicates unresolved issues and emotional turmoil associated with her past.
    • The mention of servants talking about her reveals the social challenges she faced within the divine realm.

Part 2: Childhood Trauma and Despair

• Facing Childhood Trauma:

• Xiao Yao recounts her parents' divorce, a pivotal event that led to her escaping from Jade Mountain.
    • The traumatic incident of defending herself against a potential rapist showcases her early struggles and the harsh realities she confronted as a child.
  • Identity Crisis and Wandering:

• The metaphor of her face changing, symbolizing an identity crisis, reflects her internal struggles.
    • Wandering for centuries without a fixed identity paints a picture of loneliness and despair.

Part 3: Captivity and Revenge

• Caged by the Nine-Tailed Fox:

• Xiao Yao's captivity by the Nine-Tailed Fox unveils years of physical and emotional abuse.
    • The fox's revenge stems from a deep-seated hatred connected to Xiao Yao's family history.
  • Transformation Powers and Survival:

• Xiao Yao's transformation powers become both a curse and a survival mechanism in her solitary life.
    • The detailed account of her escape, revenge, and the burning of the fox's cave showcases her resilience and strength.

Part 4: Xiao Yao's Reunion with Jing and Zhuan Xu

• Emotional Reunion:

• Xiao Yao's reunion with Jing and Zhuan Xu brings forth a flood of emotions and the complexities of their relationships.
    • Jing's care and concern for her well-being, including covering her with a blanket, depict a tender connection.
  • Revealing the Nine-Tailed Fox's Identity:

• The revelation of the Nine-Tailed Fox's identity and his connection to Xiao Yao's past adds layers to the narrative.
    • Zhuan Xu's anger and Xiao Yao's mixed emotions highlight the unresolved issues she carries.

Part 5: Xiao Yao's Confession and Shi Qi's Realization

• Shi Qi's Understanding:

• Shi Qi's realization about Xiao Yao's false childhood face adds depth to the narrative.
    • The acknowledgment that her face might have been altered from birth raises questions about the motivations behind such a decision.
  • Xiao Yao's Confession:

• Xiao Yao's detailed confession about her past, including her parents' divorce and the traumatic events, reveals her vulnerability.
    • The shared history creates a bond between Xiao Yao and Shi Qi, fostering mutual understanding.

Part 6: Emotional Bonds and Xiao Yao's Resilience

• Parallel Journeys:

• Xiao Yao and Shi Qi share parallel journeys of self-discovery, grappling with the implications of their lineages.
    • Mutual understanding and acceptance of circumstances beyond one's control strengthen their emotional connection.
  • Vulnerability and Emotional Connection:

• Xiao Yao's decision to share intimate details about her parents and her name demonstrates trust and vulnerability.
    • Seeking emotional support from Shi Qi during her narrative deepens their emotional connection.

Part 7: Love, Fear, and The Unfolding Journey

• Confession of Desire and Love:

• Shi Qi's poignant statement, "To desire comes worry, to love comes fear," adds emotional depth to their relationship.
    • The acknowledgment of desire and love, coupled with apprehension and fear, unveils the complexities of their emotions.
  • Unveiling Future Challenges:

• The chapter sets the stage for future challenges as Xiao Yao embarks on a journey towards self-discovery.
    • The mysteries surrounding her identity, the political intricacies, and the emotional bonds promise further exploration in the narrative.

Conclusion: Chapter 9 intricately weaves together past traumas, emotional family reunions, and the complexities of identity. Xiao Yao's resilience, Shi Qi's understanding, and the unveiling of hidden truths contribute to the richness of the narrative. The chapter lays the groundwork for a deeper exploration of characters' psyches and the overarching themes of identity, love, family , and personal growth.

@Symbolika1. Thanks for the wrap up.

peng-peng:

@Symbolika1. Thanks for the wrap up.

<3 Hugs!!!!

Winny Aye:
we fully get to know about her from  her perspective. Even though it seem to be her family union chapter ...I still love how her and Jing relationship is around too... and again you pick out all the good points.

Yes :)

Xiao Liu have fully open up and shared with her dearest ones <3 

@Winny Aye 

Nice analysis of chapter 10 part 1.

Thanks for sharing also the Thai version and of translating that part.  I really love Jing words to XY about the cloud and her reply. She really would need  the light  from his heart to shine upon her dark heart.   The fact that she referes to her heart as dark as dye ink  bring some depth to how closed it is. But she sees hope in Jing to remove this darkness and make it full of light.   I totally agree with your meaning of this part. 

Sharing this blue-red-white inspired XiaoJing fan art <3

NEWS ! DW upcoming new flming drama: https://mydramalist.com/757781-kill-my-sins

Type: Historical Thriller

Symbolika1:

NEWS ! DW upcoming new flming drama: https://mydramalist.com/757781-kill-my-sins

Type: Historical Thriller

Is it  not with Esther anymore?  I will watch it because like both lead.  Celicia better be the FL instead of Esther.

Winny Aye:
In this parts  of  the chapter, the narrative unfolds a pivotal moment in the story, marked by Xiao Liu's revelation of her true identity, her reunion with the Grand Emperor, and the subsequent interactions with Zhuan Xu and Shi Qi. These chapters delve into themes of identity, acceptance, and the complexities of relationships, providing a rich literary tapestry that enhances character development and propels the plot forward.

Yes Chapter 9 is rich. Xiao Liu reunion with her father  and gege was touching. we fully get to know about her from  her perspective. Even though it seem to be her family union chapter ...I still love how her and Jing relationship is around too... and again you pick out all the good points.

Like she said: she'll just tell this once! :p ...to CX and Tushan Jing...<3

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1744647260842111381?t=XF0bPsNEtIO8m7CuNYzv3A&s=19

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1744647262947741714?t=qhCfhBRzFOhbZcPMeXfGjg&s=19

I totally agree with thistweet.  And another thing he likes to order her . WXl / Xiao Yao was sometimes very docile around Xiang liu. She also was fearing him multiple  times.  One thing I will give her us that  in matter of her heart, she was the o deciding wgo she will give it to. No big was going to influence. When watching the drama I felt like the big did not fully worked because XY saw XL as a friend. Xuang liu  took a gamble and lost. He paid the price as well for tricking her into implanting the bug in him. 

peng-peng:

Does it work ? @Symbolika1  @Winny Aye 

100 %

*BRAVO PENG , yes y did it <3 HooRAY!!!! :D