peng-peng:
XL always try to do the indecent thing to XY  when she is unconscious.. It seems to me that he is not man enough  to ask her to kiss him or  to hold her  tenderly when she is conscious.  

Because? ...that wont happen.

peng-peng:
After having been rejected, friend zoned,  he laugh  it off, but comes back as FFB to see if he could win XY 's heart with this  persona . 

Jing  is coming and he wants to run away with Xiao Yao.  I agree with `dramatic points here. lol poor XL. 

I feel releaved that respect rang in one of his heads...

peng-peng:
Now the 34 years healing.  

All your paragraph are my exact thoughts :) I 'll wait for us to go through the drama/novel for this part, and cant wait to make some points clear...:D

peng-peng:
We know that XL does fell her emotions her feelings for Jing via the bug. He told her as much when he said that  she  only thought about Jing .  I find strange that he has never wondered why she did not  feel his  feeling the way he was feeling hers at all.  We know she never did.  I truly believe this is because the  bug / heart did not see XL as a lover.  the lover bugs did not function as such between them.  This was somenthing he did not plan for when the gamble on the loverbugs been implanted between 2 people who where not lovers though one was in love : XL himself. 

"Xiao Liu’s expression grew dark and he said to Xiang Liu, “I have a bad feeling about this. This bug is sooooo strange. It’s not as simple as I thought it was.” Zero romance.
"The two hearts were like friends who had not seen each other in a long time, beating wildly in joy to be together". 

朋友 (péngyǒu) – Friend

With all fireflies around XY , she is just going dark.

Symbolika1:

:D!!!!

It is what it is.  We have to say it as it is.  If she had anti bacteria  wipes i bet she would have used it to wipe her lips . On a serious note, I  am not even trying to twist anything. It is all there in chinese novel , Koala  translation and Thai novel  and Google translate the apparently trusted AI . Looool

@peng-peng

He  tried to kiss her, but she was not  interested because of her promise to Jing  and she was now a girl.  XY said that 1 one the reason was because she was a girl therefore it was not something  proper  to do as well , but once she was back to shore and   with Jing, she actually begged for the taste of Jing's lips, to share her 1rst  true willingly given kiss with Jing.  I felt like she was trying to whip off XL's "kiss". when she finally wanted to share air with I consciously, `xl stopped himself. . why ? because he knew she was not over Jing  and he was just va rebound.  no wonder he looked so sad in the drama she he stopped himself.  

I so agree with this particular passage. She wanted kiss from Jing. Too bad Jing was not confident enough at the time.....but they had good times together ..

Well ...at least xl bite is definetly not blissful.

peng-peng:

All in all for me Xiang liu  tried hard to enter Xiao Yao dreams but she did not let him because she was longing to be with Jing and wanted Jing. Xisng liu at 1 point did realise  that he could not compete with alive Jing and even worse dead Jing.  At 1 pint he decided to not be a bad looser like ZX but to actually help Xiao Yao the woman he love be happy  with the man she loved..

At least he had some sense & came to a realization. ZX on the other hand? Not soo much

peng-peng:

I think towards the end he resigned himself to the fact that XY was deeply in love with Jing and he decided to lake sure that she will not be alone  hence why he helped the mer poeple save Jing

He knew from the VERY start how attached XY was to YSQ, even before she found out that he was TSJ. Also even before the lovers bug,he knew WXL had feelings for YSQ, so when WXL became XY & the whole lovers bug brouhaha, he could feel all her emotions but he STILL wanted to compete with Jing lmao. Even tho he tried by using one of his alter egos FFB, it STILL didn’t work & didn’t he even get angry when he found out XY used him to make Jing jealous? ??. He saw it was a losing battle & gave up. ZX on the other hand was STILL fighting with Jing for XY,while XY only had Jing in her mind 24/7 lol Tehehe.

Symbolika1:

I feel releaved that respect rang in one of his heads...

Lmao  I dunno why I burst out laughing by your comment.

peng-peng:

It is what it is.  We have to say it as it is.  If she had anti bacteria  wipes i bet she would have used it to wipe her lips . On a serious note, I  am not even trying to twist anything. It is all there in chinese novel , Koala  translation and Thai novel  and Google translate the apparently trusted AI . Looool

I wouldn’t trust that koala translation, at least I like dramatics on X twitter translation far better.

Besides some delusional women find what xl was doing to XY when she was unconscious “hot” ??‍♀️. But if it’s not with your consent then the man should NEVER do it. I get why XY fears & guarded around xl cos as she said,he’s not someone who’s supposed to appear in a woman’s dream.

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao  I dunno why I burst out laughing by your comment.

what peng said is true... 

Romans_Revenge:

I wouldn’t trust that koala translation, at least I like dramatics on X twitter translation far better.

Besides some delusional women find what xl was doing to XY when she was unconscious “hot” ??‍♀️. But if it’s not with your consent then the man should NEVER do it. I get why XY fears & guarded around xl cos as she said,he’s not someone who’s supposed to appear in a woman’s dream.

But its his style .. lol i mean..since transfer of the bug...he never think about saying directly to her...But I do understand him. I feel  he did not know how to express it. I don't even know whether to critisice him or pity him. I don't know how to put it yet. But everything is wrong.. circumstances are wrong.. he came too late...and also his relationship with her is wrong from the start..

No chance ...and he understands it.

Winny Aye:

what peng said is true... 

Oh nah I’m talking about symbolika’s comment about that realization ringing in one of xl’s heads lmao

Romans_Revenge:

At least he had some sense & came to a realization. ZX on the other hand? Not soo much

ZX went overboard .