We are advancing on building our new thread, so we should go back on covering drama and novel very soon...untill than enjoy <3

Symbolika1:

NEWS ! DW upcoming new flming drama: https://mydramalist.com/757781-kill-my-sins

Type: Historical Thriller

interesting..a new drama to look forward to ..yeahh

Symbolika1:

We are advancing on building our new thread, so we should go back on covering drama and novel very soon...untill than enjoy <3

yes we will be back here soon.

Symbolika1:

Like she said: she'll just tell this once! :p ...to CX and Tushan Jing...<3

Yes only to CX and TSJ..

peng-peng:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1744647260842111381?t=XF0bPsNEtIO8m7CuNYzv3A&s=19

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1744647262947741714?t=qhCfhBRzFOhbZcPMeXfGjg&s=19

I totally agree with thistweet.  And another thing he likes to order her . WXl / Xiao Yao was sometimes very docile around Xiang liu. She also was fearing him multiple  times.  One thing I will give her us that  in matter of her heart, she was the o deciding wgo she will give it to. No big was going to influence. When watching the drama I felt like the big did not fully worked because XY saw XL as a friend. Xuang liu  took a gamble and lost. He paid the price as well for tricking her into implanting the bug in him. 

Regardless of her feelings toward him and would like to consider him, she still has fear towards him or at times uncomfortable at least. There is no equality between because he made sure he's having upper hands and and was the one to control. All in all he just don't know how to approach love in life. Therefore they were never meant to be. He's already late since begining because she's already longing for YSQ in such a way.

Officially confirmed Xiao Yao love for Shi Qi/TSJ..

Winny Aye:

Officially confirmed Xiao Yao love for Shi Qi/TSJ..

Cant wait for us to cover that moment in our novel/drama exploration <3 !

Symbolika1:

Cant wait for us to cover that moment in our novel/drama exploration <3 !

Yes her confession..one of the very important scene...

peng-peng:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1744647260842111381?t=XF0bPsNEtIO8m7CuNYzv3A&s=19

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1744647262947741714?t=qhCfhBRzFOhbZcPMeXfGjg&s=19

I totally agree with thistweet.  And another thing he likes to order her . WXl / Xiao Yao was sometimes very docile around Xiang liu. She also was fearing him multiple  times.  One thing I will give her us that  in matter of her heart, she was the o deciding wgo she will give it to. No big was going to influence. When watching the drama I felt like the big did not fully worked because XY saw XL as a friend. Xuang liu  took a gamble and lost. He paid the price as well for tricking her into implanting the bug in him. 

Posting the content:

(continue)

Symbolika1:
(continue)

(continue)

Symbolika1:
(continue)

Uploaded content :).

I agree with her observations.  Xl tried too much  to be with Xiao Yao.  the problem with him is that he was always too late. always!  

When he took the bug and  withheld information from XY, he did not know that already WXL  was longing for Jing. He realised this when  Xiao Liu  and Jing had their moments in the dragon's bones prison. That is why he  became  in the morning to try and take her away. 

He  tried to kiss her, but she was not  interested because of her promise to Jing  and she was now a girl.  XY said that 1 one the reason was because she was a girl therefore it was not something  proper  to do as well , but once she was back to shore and   with Jing, she actually begged for the taste of Jing's lips, to share her 1rst  true willingly given kiss with Jing.  I felt like she was trying to wipe off XL's "kiss". when she finally wanted to share air with him consciously, `xl stopped himself. . why ? because he knew she was not over Jing  and he was just va rebound.  no wonder he looked so sad in the drama she he stopped himself.  

XL always try to do the indecent thing to XY  when she is unconscious.. It seems to me that he is not man enough  to ask her to kiss him or  to hold her  tenderly when she is conscious.  

After having been rejected, friendzoned,  he laugh  it off, but comes back as FFB to see if he could win XY 's heart with this  persona . 

Jing  is coming and he wants to run away with Xiao Yao.  I agree with `dramatic points here. lol poor XL. 

Now the 37 years healing.  I honestly believe  that he took his time. It was his only opportunity he got to spend  time alone with her. Yes he was trying to  save her but  he was also able to wake her up forcefully.  I was bothered by the way he was taking care of her: giving her his blood and medicine via multiple "kisses", holding her  and lying on top of her body to apparently bring her warmth. Was it really  for XY  benefit or for XL?   we know that he was leaving here alone for sometimes so why  the need to lay on top of her when he was back? That was not really necessary unless he wanted to take the opportunity to do something intimate with her.  This is something shared between lovers , but XL knew that  him and XY were not at all lovers. 

During all their time together, Xiao Yao has never asked him why she could not feel his emotions. never once ( a could be wrong but so far in the drama she has not). It's like she was not interested at all. 

We know that XL does fell her emotions her feelings for Jing via the bug. He told her as much when he said that  she  only thought about Jing .  I find strange that he has never wondered why she did not  feel his  feeling the way he was feeling hers at all.  We know she never did.  I truly believe this is because the  bug / heart did not see XL as a lover.  The lover bugs did not function as such between them.  This was somenthing he did not plan for when he gambled on the loverbugs been implanted between 2 people who where not lovers though one was in love : XL himself. 

I think  before he took her to the fighting pit not so she would fight for Jing but  indirectly to tell her that he is not giving up  after all  the young fighter represented XL. I think he wanted her to stop longing and loving Jing .  By giving her a dose of reality,  telling her that FFYY would never give up on Jing was  so that  she could try to forget him , try to move on.   He was also refering to himself. Not giving up easily  on  her. And we see him many times after never wanting to remove the bug.  He was not happy at all when she told him that there was no lover feeling between them and it was therefore improper for him to keep the lover bug. This was not long before her wedding to FL.   Once she was back with Jing, XL still refused to remove the `bug. There is one scene in the novel when they are on the boat at night and XY asked him again to remove the bug and he kept telling her that he could not, he did not know how.  I  actually never believed him because we have seen XL lie to  WXL before when he wanted her to transfer the bug into him.  why should I believe him.  and as per magic later on when she  is in a coma after her suicide, he could remove the bug.   I always had the feeling that  had Xiao Yao not committed suicide due to her cousins ZX  actions and her believing that she has truly lost her lover Jing, , Xiang Liu would have never tried  to remove the bug.  maybe he wanted her to die with him or use her to keep himself.

XL likes to alway as her "Why do you think" this is the coward way to me. Why can he not just tell her that it is because he is in love with her? I guess he was scared of another rejection to his face. 

Xl was also very late when he believed that he was the one XY wanted to spend the rest of her life with. and this was because he again was nit aware that she had twice already told `jin that she wanted to be with him forever :- 1 -in the dragon bone prison when she was still WXl. 2- When she sang the fei-fei song and changed the ending and later accepted Jing's   reply poem. 

Xiao `Yao was dreaming of Jing's but never of Xiang Liu.. She was dreaming of `Jing when he was married to FFYY but not of Xiang Liu.   It must have been really torturing for him. He longed for her but she was always longing for Jing even when he was not available.

I do have to say that even though I like him as a character because he is interesting, I do find him pathetic in relation not his love with Xiao Yao. 

( will correct any mistake later)

I think towards the end he resigned himself to the fact that XY was deeply in love with Jing and he decided to lake sure that she will not be alone  hence why he helped the mer poeple save Jing

All in all for me Xiang liu  tried hard to enter Xiao Yao dreams but she did not let him because she was longing to be with Jing and wanted Jing. Xisng liu at 1 point did realise  that he could not compete with alive Jing and even worse dead Jing.  At 1 pint he decided to not be a bad looser like ZX but to actually help Xiao Yao the woman he love be happy  with the man she loved..

peng-peng:
He  tried to kiss her, but she was not  interested because of her promise to Jing  and she was now girl.  XY said that 1 one the reason was because she was a girl therefor it was not something  proper  to do as well , but once she was back to show and   with Jing, she actually begged for the taste of Jing's lips, to share her 1rst  true willingly given kiss with Jing.  I felt like she was trying to whip off XL's "kiss". when she finally wanted to share air with I consciously, `xl stopped himself. . why ? because he knew she was not over Jing  and he was just va rebound.  no wonder he looked so sad in the drama she he stopped himself.  

:D!!!!