FTCU:

Their heart to heart talk right? Can’t wait to watch it tomorrow 

No their heart to heart is episode 7. Episode 6 start with  crashing  the wedding and ends with the meeting with Tian'er.  

Sunbath12:

It was a very odd choice, I agree. Took me out of the scene right away.

Me too.  It was kind of ooc for XL. 

peng-peng:

No their heart to heart is episode 7. Episode 6 start with  crashing  the wedding and ends with the meeting with Tian'er.  

Oh, that… already watched it. XL fans will applaud him for that,when Jing is the mastermind of it all lmao.

I've sped watched through ep 6. I'll probably go back and rewatch more carefully once Viki subs are out. I really enjoyed ep 6, finally that wedding scene and FFB with XY that I had been waiting for for a year!

I also really liked the end of that episode, when Lirong Chang wonders why Jing is so calm when everyone is trying to find XY. Rather than also rushing to look for her, he is resigned to the fact that at least XY is saved from a loveless marriage. He tells his astral fox that this time he will let her decide who she wants to be with/what she wants to do. It's a change from the Dragon Bone prison scene in S1, when he is doing all he can to be with her and essentially exacts the 15 year promise from her at that time.

Was this part in the novel? I can't remember.

peng-peng:
No their heart to heart is episode 7.

I can't wait for that part!!

dtsj_sapphire:
hat kid is sooooo cute tho! Jing has been trending non stop and ive been having mixed feelings, felt sad w Jing's situation, his white hair, spitting blood... but also couldn't hold my laughter w all the memes and interactions, the kardashian coming back, blood type O, the water's hot, water splash, split... and this {from the genuine fans i mean not the attention seeking clowns} 

Where can I see the memes?

Sunbath12:

I've sped watched through ep 6. I'll probably go back and rewatch more carefully once Viki subs are out. I really enjoyed ep 6, finally that wedding scene and FFB with XY that I had been waiting for for a year!

I also really liked the end of that episode, when Lirong Chang wonders why Jing is so calm when everyone is trying to find XY. Rather than also rushing to look for her, he is resigned to the fact that at least XY is saved from a loveless marriage. He tells his astral fox that this time he will let her decide who she wants to be with/what she wants to do. It's a change from the Dragon Bone prison scene in S1, when he is doing all he can to be with her and essentially exacts the 15 year promise from her at that time.

Actually it wasn’t much detailed in the novel,cos Jing’s plan was to set XY free instead of marrying a man she doesn’t love. But in the drama,it tells you Jing’s calm demeanor & not expecting XY to even come & look for him. His plan was just that in exchange for helping xl’s army with provisions. He didn’t expect her to be in qingshui town & definitely wasn’t expecting her to come see him.

Sunbath12:

The part I couldn't remember was when she sat in the rocks wearing red. Was the dress in the novel was another color? The only waiting in a red dress part is when XY is waiting for Jing.

Sunbath12:

I don't believe it was. It seems to be a new scene added just for the drama. 

Although in chapter 33 TSJ seemed surprised when he found out that XY had spent the last month in QS town instead of in the Shengnong remnant army camp, which does imply that he didn't use his tracking abilities to find out where she was, letting her choose if and when to make her location known to him or to the world again. 

Grumpy Witch:

The part I couldn't remember was when she sat in the rocks wearing red. Was the dress in the novel was another color? The only waiting in a red dress part is when XY is waiting for Jing.

In the novel, she wore white robes. The official colour of the royal family of Gao Xing. 

AH :

In the novel, she wore white robes. The official colour of the royal family of Gao Xing. 

No wonder! Thank you.

Grumpy Witch:

No wonder! Thank you.

You're welcome :)

AH :

I don't believe it was. It seems to be a new scene added just for the drama. 

Although in chapter 33 TSJ seemed surprised when he found out that XY had spent the last month in QS town instead of in the Shengnong remnant army camp, which does imply that he didn't use his tracking abilities to find out where she was, letting her choose if and when to make her location known to him or to the world again. 

Yeah, I didn't remember anything so was pleasantly surprised to see that scene. That's one of the differences I guess when adapting from novel to screen. TSJ was "offscreen" during this part of the novel.

FTCU:
His plan was just that in exchange for helping xl’s army with provisions. He didn’t expect her to be in qingshui town & definitely wasn’t expecting her to come see him.

Can't wait to see her go and see him in the next episode! It's a been a loooooong wait for us lol.

Grumpy Witch:

I'm waiting for the scene(s) when XY waits for Jing. Young lady has been waiting and waiting all her life for people.