Niki Demonix:

Jingers shouldnt fight with XL fans... They have more important wars to win....They fight with stupidity every day and they're losing every time!!!

Lmao a battle of brain cells hahahahaha

Kokuto:

Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.”

-- Vol 3 Ch 3 (Chapter 36)

Honest to God book quote. 

O_O

I love this. Put it in the main comment section and watch the whole world burn ahahahaha

nathsketch:

I love this. Put it in the main comment section and watch the whole world burn ahahahaha

hahahhahahahahhahahhaha DO IT!

nathsketch:

Their last 2 braincells are fighting for 3rd place....

nathsketch:

These fox(ers) never learn

Looks like they'll be in denial forever 

Kikinaki:

These fox(ers) never learn

Looks like they'll be in denial forever 

KIKINAKI IS BACK! Welcome back, friend!

nathsketch:

What Nathsketch said!

JC-T studio is feeding us good!

Kokuto:

Love this poster

Jingers be Jingering.  No need to talk about them, their actions speak for themselves.  

Especially when Tan Jian Ci keeps giving us things to talk about ... like his DeBeers event!  July 10 at 10:05

https://x.com/Tanjianci_TH/status/1810545801774637080

Kokuto:

HeadInTheClouds:
Love this poster

I love these studio posters.  AMAZING.

The red string of fate he is holding just kills me.  I think the caption for this was something like, The Lovers Bug connects our life and hearts, but we are not fated to be together.   sobbing.

Niki Demonix:

Why yes, yes it is. ;p

Its going downhill for us after this. I will come here for therapy sessions for the next 3 weeks. Thank you for the support. Haha/ 

MyLovelyPanda:

Its going downhill for us after this. I will come here for therapy sessions for the next 3 weeks. Thank you for the support. Haha/ 

I'm not ready for the heartbreak of the next episodes.  I think you are right.  It's just going to be one blow after another from now on.  Not that it has been a happy trails trip so far this season, but it is definitely going to be worse.

LOL!  I'll try to find more stuff to make us smile. :)

nathsketch:

Thank you thank you