Kokuto:

I was doing good until SOMEONE showed up.  The Fang Feng Bei scenes and the special appearances of Xiang Liu, as well as the guest appearance -- plus the Tan Jian Ci song??!!!  YES. These were high quality, for me.

I feel bad for CX.  XinYue, on the other hand ... O_O

Did your gigantic pizza helped?

I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out before I watch. Although I hope into these threads so I will get all kinds of spoils. 

I'm not hung up on the YaoLiu romance; With or without XY, he's the most fully realised character of the story. I just don't want to watch XL die. I know I'll be crying buckets. 

HeadInTheClouds:

OMG. This comment is killing me with laughter. The accuracy. I can't watch either. I don't want to watch XL died :-( and I can't stand XY and Jing. Just like in the novel, I enjoy XY scenes with XL, but outside of those she's like another person and annoying AF. 

TJ wouldnt know what having personality is not even if you slapped him with one! 

Kokuto:

LMAO!

My skin should be porcelain by now.  lol

Like I said elsewhere, I was so MAD at Jing.  How dare he intrude on the intimate dinner of YaoLiu?!?!  Can't he take a hint?  How about taking a tire iron upside his mopey face.  He made me so damn mad.

I don't want to hear a single thing about how harsh Xiang Liu is, cause he had the patience of a saint in these episodes.  I will never forgive Jing.  NEVER.

If I were XL i would have put all of them in a big box made of lead, i would seal it with chains, I would paint it blue & i would throw it deep down in the abyssal zone of the Mariana Trench ....

Niki Demonix:

YUP... https://mydramalist.com/757669-lost-you-forever-season-2#comment-18013605

That person is very rude. She was so rude to another poster's comment when the poster was very polite about only watching for XL because he's her favourite character. I wouldn't feed those people with replies, it just gives them attention.

Kokuto:

Either you said something nice about XL or you said something negative about Jing.  Hard to believe you would say something bad about Jing. 

bwhahahahahahahah!

But it's been like that since the air date was announced.  A battlefield out there.

I am a SAINT....

Me saying bad things about TS... I would never..... NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT THIS USELESS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A FOX!

HeadInTheClouds:

That person is very rude. She was so rude to another poster's comment when the poster was very polite about only watching for XL because he's her favourite character. I wouldn't feed those people with replies, it just gives them attention.

I feel sorry for them...They are Jing fans and they only have 2 braincells left.... 2 last braincells that are both fighting for...3rd place!

HeadInTheClouds:

Did your gigantic pizza helped?

I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out before I watch. Although I hope into these threads so I will get all kinds of spoils. 

I'm not hung up on the YaoLiu romance; With or without XY, he's the most fully realised character of the story. I just don't want to watch XL die. I know I'll be crying buckets. 

My pizza plans were Jingered!!!!  Fortunately, I had some red beans and rice left overs and didn't have to cook anything.

What???  I don't have the will power to wait.

I can live without YaoLiu being realized.  And the battle looks epic, so ... I will survive the end.  I've got plenty of kleenex.

Niki Demonix:
If I were XL i would have put all of them in a big box made of lead, i would seal it with chains, I would paint it blue & i would throw it deep down in the abyssal zone of the Mariana Trench ....

XL definitely needs to release the Kraken on some of these guys.

Niki Demonix:

I am a SAINT....

Me saying bad things about TS... I would never..... NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT THIS USELESS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A FOX!

LMAO!

It's good to have you back!

Kokuto:

LMAO!

It's good to have you back!

Good to be back so i can roast the hell out of TS!!!! 

Niki Demonix:

I feel sorry for them...They are Jing fans and they only have 2 braincells left.... 2 last braincells that are both fighting for...3rd place!

HeadInTheClouds:

My thing with the main board is that I only make responses to comments that I like and agree with. I don't bother engaging with other comments. Even negative comments about XL - whatever, to each their own. And frankly, there is only so much of the rampant stupidity, lack of critical thinking and dishonesty I can take.

HeadInTheClouds:

My thing with the main board is that I only make responses to comments that I like and agree with. I don't bother engaging with other comments. Even negative comments about XL - whatever, to each their own. And frankly, there is only so much of the rampant stupidity, lack of critical thinking and dishonesty I can take. 

Especially with The Weapon.

Niki Demonix:

Good to be back so i can roast the hell out of TS!!!! 

See, I feel like I can be so much kinder, with you roast... errr around.

Also -- GIFS!

Kokuto:

See, I feel like I can be so much kinder, with you roast... errr around.

Also -- GIFS!