Another Day...Another Excruciating Thought.....

Niki Demonix:

Another Day...Another Excruciating Thought.....

OMG!  This is perfect.  LOL!  I'm tempted to put this in this in the Funny Stuff thread ...

Niki Demonix:

Oh yes!  I'm feeling the energy!

Kokuto:

OMG!  This is perfect.  LOL!  I'm tempted to put this in this in the Funny Stuff thread ... 

oh where's that? :O

Niki Demonix:

oh where's that? :O

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/126973-the-fun-stuff-memes-and-other-things

I've neglected it after the comments wars.  But hopefully I, and others, can get back to it shortly.  Plus, I'm hoping for new stuff from the new season.... like this.  Though I'm sure not everyone will appreciation it as much as we do.

Kokuto:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/126973-the-fun-stuff-memes-and-other-things

I've neglected it after the comments wars.  But hopefully I, and others, can get back to it shortly.  Plus, I'm hoping for new stuff from the new season.... like this.  Though I'm sure not everyone will appreciation it as much as we do.

I am pretty sure the Jingers will chace us with their torches and pitchforks....

Oh lol! 

CX can't catch a break.  lol

Wait.  I need to get that book quote someone just posted.  

Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.”

-- Vol 3 Ch 3 (Chapter 36)

Honest to God book quote. 

O_O

Kokuto:

Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.”

-- Vol 3 Ch 3 (Chapter 36)

O_O

Niki Demonix:

someone told me that in the book our brainless XY was in love with XL?????

Niki Demonix:

someone told me that in the book our brainless XY was in love with XL?????

hahahahahhahahahahha.....well can't blame the chick...If XY saw what we saw...no wonder her brain was mush. ??

plor20:

hahahahahhahahahahha.....well can't blame the chick...If XY saw what we saw...no wonder her brain was mush. ??

That's what the comment said:

Lushhh  12 hours ago

Not rlly. The drama just makes it out that way. If you had read the novel its more clearer who she really loves since you can read her thoughts. There is a reason why she asked him to give up everything in season 1 and she would go with him. Thats her way of confessing.

• Niki Demonix  VIP 12 hours ago

@Lushhh who? who? who? who? :O

Lushhh  12 hours ago
    @Niki Demonix
    xiang liu ofc. The lovers bug can only be planted if both ppl love each other. Or else it will destroy their heart. Both of them aint dead so isn't it obvious?

Niki Demonix:

That's what the comment said:

Lushhh  12 hours ago

Not rlly. The drama just makes it out that way. If you had read the novel its more clearer who she really loves since you can read her thoughts. There is a reason why she asked him to give up everything in season 1 and she would go with him. Thats her way of confessing.

• Niki Demonix  VIP 12 hours ago

@Lushhh who? who? who? who? :O

Lushhh  12 hours ago
    @Niki Demonix
    xiang liu ofc. The lovers bug can only be planted if both ppl love each other. Or else it will destroy their heart. Both of them aint dead so isn't it obvious?

Oh yes....lmao....a majority of readers agree that XY loved XL alot...( I am one of those people)...and that even though she developed love for TSJ, she never stopped loving XL so that's why the bugs didn't kill them....but the lovers bugs is a plot device that XL fans and Jingers fight on all the time.

plor20:

Oh yes....lmao....a majority of readers agree that XY loved XL alot...( I am one of those people)...and that even though she developed love for TSJ, she never stopped loving XL so that's why the bugs didn't kill them....but the lovers bugs is a plot device that XL fans and Jingers fight on all the time.

Jingers shouldnt fight with XL fans... They have more important wars to win....They fight with stupidity every day and they're losing every time!!!