Kokuto:

What Nathsketch said!

Hahaha, gracias 

Kokuto:

I'm not ready for the heartbreak of the next episodes.  I think you are right.  It's just going to be one blow after another from now on.  Not that it has been a happy trails trip so far this season, but it is definitely going to be worse.

LOL!  I'll try to find more stuff to make us smile. :)

Lol, I'm too anxious to start the 2nd season 

I'm not ready I'm not ready

Kokuto:

JC-T studio is feeding us good!

Hot as ever!!!!!!

Kokuto:

JC-T studio is feeding us good!

Reminds me of our old discussion about XL's outfit in QS town.

AH :
Dec 20, 2023 11:45 am
 HeadInTheClouds:

Bringing this over from Xiang Liu's thread. Don't know if it has been discussed. This is probably Xiang Liu's most colourful outfit. The red with the green (Xiao Yao's favourite colour).

The red signified blood. The period that he wore this outfit was when he was falling in love with WYL/XY. He was emotionally open and vulnerable. This was also the outfit that he wore outside of the Bone Prison when Xiao Yao said that he was not suitable to step into a girl's dreams. He was at his most vulnerable and open to her in that moment and she stabbed him in the heart. He must have been so devastated :-(. I don't think he ever wore that outfit again. It's like a signal that he's stepped away from their relationship following that exchange.

The thin strip of red makes me think of 姻緣紅線, the unbreakable red thread of fate that connects destined lovers across time and space. Which feels like it has a bit of overlap with the Lovers' Bug connection. ^^

Source from reaperfoxgirl

Bonus points to anyone who recognizes those hands and sleeves. ^^

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2907497&page=429#p2907497

AH :
The thin strip of red makes me think of 姻緣紅線, the unbreakable red thread of fate that connects destined lovers across time and space. Which feels like it has a bit of overlap with the Lovers' Bug connection. ^^

YES!  I agree with this so much.  And the poster from the studio made that even clearer.  The caption was something like:

The Lovers Bug connects our hearts and lives together, but we are fated not to be together.

Kikinaki:

Lol, I'm too anxious to start the 2nd season 

I'm not ready I'm not ready

At least there's a good portion of XL / FFB at the beginning of the season with some iconic stuff.  Heartbreaking, but good and iconic.

Kikinaki:

Hot as ever!!!!!!

It's his super-power!

Kokuto:

YES!  I agree with this so much.  And the poster from the studio made that even clearer.  The caption was something like:

The Lovers Bug connects our hearts and lives together, but we are fated not to be together.

</3

XY you Dumb Bitch!

Niki Demonix:

XY you Dumb Bitch!

hagagaha

I would like to dedicate this Song to XY... with much love in hopes of a miracle! May you find a new brain!

Now episodes will be very depressing for us ((( since tragic end is near, so I made more cheerful art for XL ??

insideout91:

Now episodes will be very depressing for us ((( since tragic end is near, so I made more cheerful art for XL ??

OH...so beautiful! Thank you. ?

insideout91:

Gorgeous. Love the sea demon details in the corner. Almost missed them!

I'm envious of your ability to take the idea of a YaoLiu image in your mind and translate it into such a beautiful visual for other fans to enjoy too. What would we do without fanartists? ^^

Also, a few aspects of it remind me of a scene from chapter 13. 

-----

When Xiao Yao was bored, she often went to Qi Qing Garden to swim. She worried about running into Ah Nian, but Cheng En Palace was so massive that she never felt like a consort and another princess lived here.

When she was swimming, the maids would fan out and guard the garden for her so that no one would run across the princess. It was quiet all around and swimming made Xiao Yao think of her mom. She used to think she would never think about her mom, but in truth she still missed her a lot and merely forced herself not to think of her. Back in familiar surroundings, this missing her grew stronger and stronger but along with it came pain. With an ounce of missing came an ounce of pain, and with an ounce of pain came an ounce of anger.

Xiao Yao felt that she must be growing lonely again and forced herself to think of other things. Swimming, swimming…..there must be other things in her life connected with swimming…..Xiao Yao suddenly missed Nine-lives Xiang Liu very much. If he was here, likely she would not have any time to think about the past. But Wen Xiao Liu was gone and even if she ran into Xiang Liu in the future, he would not recognize her anymore.

Xiao Yao floated on the surface and sighed deeply.

I love it soooo much!!! Sad that we not have such beautiful details in drama, but it's probably need have 100 episodes))

And thank you so much! I still not at that level when I really can portrait what I imagine ?? but I try !